• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Question about assistance. I had a conversation about studying some books but no matter what i do, study in dorm or in library numbers on Rio page wont go up.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
didn't g28 say end of june? did you even read that?
He mentioned 2nd half of June before. Personally I don't care, I much rather prefer a polished and fun game over a rushed one. Although some teasers would be nice.

As long there is a continuation of the events of the dream of fucking the mom and sis in front of dad but in real life until the end of the game I will be happy. What can I do, while I hate netorare I love netori lmao.

Reactions: Dysphorika

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
I was able to patch 'successfully' but only got the botnet checkpoint stuff (and time travel) working in that somehow, but the variable edit is broken. Thanks for drawing my attention to it, I'll take a look.

e: I think I've pinned down the cause; botnet could you take a look? The script.zip contains my modified version of your script.js to work with my twine2 files while the mods.zip contains the .html for my mod with and without your botnet mod.

I think the reason variable edit is broken is in the useFlexbox function, which appears to be interfering with img-container1, which is where I stowed the variable updater in.

The path of least resistance might be for me to define script-container to store my variable edit stuff, although I'm not that familiar with the .css/twine.
useFlexbox temporarily removes the code inside of .img-container1, does some layout changes on the page, then puts the code back. Unfortunately, this removed the click event listener from the Update button. The vanilla game only has images inside img-container1, so I didn't expect event listeners to be set up in there. I changed the code a bit, and everything should work now with the variable editor.

1. Download Prinplup's mod, and open it.
2. Copy all the HTML files to your College Daze folder.
3. Download and open Prinplup Combo.zip which is attached below.
4. Copy the mods folder to your College Daze folder. It will look like this:

example.png

5. Open full_mod_botnet.html.
6. Play the game.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
Question about assistance. I had a conversation about studying some books but no matter what i do, study in dorm or in library numbers on Rio page wont go up.
How many times have you studied the books. You can only study the books a certain number of times.

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
The following passages contain scene transitions that increase $britt_slave, instead of $brittany_slave. Looks like a mistake, since $britt_slave is never actually checked anywhere.
  • Brittany062greenLightLydiaTom1
  • Brittany062GreenPhone2
  • Brittany062greenPhotos1
  • Brittany062greenSex2
  • EveningHub071Start1

dyzl

Sep 8, 2018
Several runs in now, I think I have seen most of the game so far. Is there any content hidden reliant doing the Titus hunt late in the week? Always done it at first opportunity

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
The following passages contain scene transitions that increase $britt_slave, instead of $brittany_slave. Looks like a mistake, since $britt_slave is never actually checked anywhere.
  • Brittany062greenLightLydiaTom1
  • Brittany062GreenPhone2
  • Brittany062greenPhotos1
  • Brittany062greenSex2
  • EveningHub071Start1
When you check the phone the game converts those over.
So checking the phone should fix any issues with britt_slave.

Reactions: scyne and Jaxter

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So decided to go from the beginning again with the combined mods but I'm getting missing images/videos sometimes like the 'Nikki_credits' and Nikki_Kyle_pic and video, used the other htmls and it's only caused by the 'full_mod_botnet' and 'variable_edit_botnet' htmls. I'm only on the second day yet so I don't know what other images/videos have this problem and I haven't seen anyone else post this problem so I don't know whether this is just an early game bug.

Edit: Found the problem, neither of the htmls like pics/videos that start with the letter 'n' for some reason. Workaround is to remove the n from all the pics/videos and edit the html file to match the new names, sadly this takes ages but I guess it'll do for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
So decided to go from the beginning again with the combined mods but I'm getting missing images/videos sometimes like the 'Nikki_credits' and Nikki_Kyle_pic and video, used the other htmls and it's only caused by the 'full_mod_botnet' and 'variable_edit_botnet' htmls. I'm only on the second day yet so I don't know what other images/videos have this problem and I haven't seen anyone else post this problem so I don't know whether this is just an early game bug.

Edit: Found the problem, neither of the htmls like pics/videos that start with the letter 'n' for some reason. Workaround is to remove the n from all the pics/videos and edit the html file to match the new names, sadly this takes ages but I guess it'll do for now.
Redownload Prinplup Combo.zip from my earlier post, replace script.js, and let me know if the problem is fixed now.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Redownload Prinplup Combo.zip from my earlier post, replace script.js, and let me know if the problem is fixed now.
Yep, looks like it's working now, found a couple other errors in code for editing characters stats but they're easy enough fixes.
Ms.Chang's exhibitionism is tied to her submissive stat, her Slave stat is connected to her corruption and her cum addiction is connected to her pregnancy and Prof.Barberry's showing Wilson's stats for editing.

HentaiViewer123

Jan 2, 2018
any news on a update?
People please stop asking "update when". Last time the public build got delayed to being posted on F95 is because people kept asking the same thing on the day of and pissed G28 off (which resulted in the infraction and loss of ability to post links).

Edit: For all you people that are about to ask without searching the thread. Here is his post on when to expect the next public update: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-5737408

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
People please stop asking "update when". Last time the public build got delayed to being posted on F95 is because people kept asking the same thing on the day of and pissed G28 off (which resulted in the infraction and loss of ability to post links).

Edit: For all you people that are about to ask without searching the thread. Here is his post on when to expect the next public update: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-5737408
It's not about: "hurryHURRYYYY", but more about: "are you still alive? PLEASE BE ALIVE!".
At least for me. Too many good projects just died on random stages of development ("Harem" by Ker flashbacks).
Just sort games by "abandoned" tag to confirm this :(

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
It's not about: "hurryHURRYYYY", but more about: "are you still alive? PLEASE BE ALIVE!".
At least for me. Too many good projects just died on random stages of development ("Harem" by Ker flashbacks).
Just sort games by "abandoned" tag to confirm this :(
It’s still on going i may NOT g28 but I am Patron. So it’s still going.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think G28 doesn't mind the update question by itself. I even asked before and he answered. The issue is when people don't even bother to read the previous page or don't even show any kind of thanks about the amount of work a dev has when developing a game.

Sure I asked because I was wondering the patronage, but even without it he probably wouldn't mind as long it isn't the spamable way. If you don't even care to read a bit of the thread then probably you don't care about his work as well, but only for your fun.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes