1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Corruption causes Succubus to grow stronger and she will prevent you from doing some actions towards her servants, its supposed to be a much bigger feature in the game but the author stopped developing it for some reason.
I didn't read anything around about it. Anyway, if that's the objective I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of lack of time (game developing actually gives some work you know) than stopping for no reason.

I'm not saying that what you said is true or not, like I said I never saw it, but if you're sure then put the link of it. If not, then please don't make assumptions, it isn't fair to the dev. Unless it is an ICSTOR update every month postponing the release.

Reactions: Dysphorika

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I didn't read anything around about it. Anyway, if that's the objective I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of lack of time (game developing actually gives some work you know) than stopping for no reason.

I'm not saying that what you said is true or not, like I said I never saw it, but if you're sure then put the link of it. If not, then please don't make assumptions, it isn't fair to the dev. Unless it is an ICSTOR update every month postponing the release.
Honestly, I’m betting it’s gonna come up more near the endgame, like making certain endings more difficult/easy to trigger cause of how much of your soul the succubus owns.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Honestly, I’m betting it’s gonna come up more near the endgame, like making certain endings more difficult/easy to trigger cause of how much of your soul the succubus owns.
For some changes in the text (and choices) I think is that reason.

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020

Most of the guides say that you shouldnt worry about it because its not developed and has barely any effect on the story/options. About the fairness part to the dev, he didnt even bother responding to your or my post but he had enough time to use the facepalm emoji, that should tell you enough about that little entitled weasel.

Sg2211

Jun 9, 2019
Hello,i haven't been to this thread in a while,may i ask is the update coming soon here or has the dev decided not to update here anymore??

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Most of the guides say that you shouldnt worry about it because its not developed and has barely any effect on the story/options. About the fairness part to the dev, he didnt even bother responding to your or my post but he had enough time to use the facepalm emoji, that should tell you enough about that little entitled weasel.
It's because all content is voted on by patreons. Every month polls are held to determine what content is worked on. If people want more focus on that they need vote for it. There is nothing entitled about it. Those paying are interested in other things so he listens to what they want.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
For anyone wondering about the next public release, I can say that the next one will be July 10th -- assuming there aren't any game-breaking bugs discovered in it.
Thanks for the update for the update. Will the new update be only Friday, or will it include the weekend?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28 put out a Patreon message today that his mother is expected to pass soon, so please be patient if his next update isn't as on time as we usually expect.
Just to clarify, the next public update will still come out on July 10th, it's just a question of how many extra evening events make it in based on my current schedule.

Thanks for the update for the update. Will the new update be only Friday, or will it include the weekend?
It will only include Friday, Saturday and Sunday will also have a lot going on so they'll be separate releases as well.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I have the other mods, but didn't know there was a time travel mod. Can you point me to it?
The cheat-mod is less mod, more just "cheatrelated" that's in the original posting.
Then there's the point-showing mod, to show points for your choices. (So you know vaguely what you're getting into.)

The "time travel" mod I referred to (a bit half-assedly) is actually a check-point mod from Botnet.
The checkpoint mod is a lot of help, but the latest version came out after the one I was using already so I'm unfamiliar with the most recent one. (Unless I am simply confused here.) Recently there was another mod that let's you make checkpoints and edit point totals, and that may be the one I move to after this.

Reactions: RHQuinn

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will the sorority party and the Suzie event always be mutually exclusive, or will we be able to do the infiltration on a different day as well? They both have seemingly important events depending on how you are playing and it would be a shame to have to miss all the party content if you want to learn more about the coven, which seems more "main plot" relevant.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will the sorority party and the Suzie event always be mutually exclusive, or will we be able to do the infiltration on a different day as well? They both have seemingly important events depending on how you are playing and it would be a shame to have to miss all the party content if you want to learn more about the coven, which seems more "main plot" relevant.
sorority party will only be on that day, infiltration willl be able to happen on other days

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes