Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Dose anyone know how to mod both the editor_mod and editor_timetravel_mod at the same time, cause I 've no clue how to do that kind of thing!
The mod is the game itself. Unless you mean to also add the variable mod?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by cycle but as I stated earlier, each <<if>> must be ended with <</if>>. You can also nest them to have something like:
Code:
<<if $this is true>>
    <<if $that is true>>
        /* do something */
    <</if>>
<</if>>
I also only have a basic grasp of html but I think your issue is more that you don't have a grasp of Twine or SugarCube. The has many links to twine resources that you can take a look at.

Also, further discussions about this should be taken to pm because this thread is supposed to be for discussion of the game. I think you have pm disabled because I couldn't start a conversation with you.
By cycle i meant an if cycle inside an if, like you mentioned. It's more used with cycles While and Repeat but yes, it was that, thank you :)

Thanks as well for the subreddit, will be nice to invest a bit.

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
The mod is the game itself. Unless you mean to also add the variable mod?
Yeah that what I meant, so when you check/or click on your phone you could add or lower the status of anybody that you want, and plus also have time travel include too. Cause when I open only the editor_timetravel_mod it didn't have time travel or checkpoint as you call it.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah that what I meant, so when you check/or click on your phone you could add or lower the status of anybody that you want, and plus also have time travel include too. Cause when I open only the editor_timetravel_mod it didn't have time travel or checkpoint as you call it.
The time travel checkpoints are choice you select in the story, not the phone. Are you saying they aren't showing up?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Tried it today again, there's a missing choice when you're fucking patel (in or out choice) and if you decide to pick whatever to continue after choosing Brittany there's not a purple light choice there are only:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw what is stats display mod I didn't get it.
Possession is the purple light choice

Why do you spy on your family on day 2? Barberry I get, but that's the only chance to make Monica your girlfriend.
And whats with all the "Check the phone" crap?
As explained before my walkthrough (which can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-5210975 ) assumes you are not cheating. Therefore we need sleep exp on Monday night to be able to put Monica and Jane in Obedience Chokers, which means we cant discover Britney's drug usage at the party to blackmail her if we don't use Kitty. So imo it's more important to blackmail Britney than to have Monica as your GF since we are enslaving Monica on Friday anyways. Also you are wrong, you can meet privately on or after the second Monday and ask Monica to be your GF.

The check phone thing allows you to pass checks you failed if you met the requirement on that try, you wont notice anything if cheating but you would if you were playing fairly.

Updated the first 7 days. It gets really messy. My guide also assumes you have the editor (whether time or not doesn't matter) and edit the training and relationship values to basically max. We ARE cheating so doesn't matter.

I did end up finding the cum addict sex scene with the mom on Thursday night. Hope it would pick up on both ends. There currently is no way to have mom permanently stick around like Ms. Hill is there?
Mrs. Maywood is visiting this upcoming weekend there should probably be an option to get her to permanently stay on the upcoming Monday update would be my guess.

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Features:

Choice hints:

choice-hints.png

Checkpoints (time travel):

This allows you to go back to previous events while maintaining any sort of variable changes. Don't abuse this feature. You can break the game if you're not careful.

checkpoints.png

Windows Instructions:

macOS Instructions:

Do not delete the mods folder (unless you're uninstalling). It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

Uninstall Instructions:

Notes:

Thanks to VikingCrawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hello people I am trying to make informed choices in game. I did the drug fight with Titus as soon as and am on the following day during the point where classes are over and you can visit multiple places. If you visit the library you can do things with Karen like go to dinner you can do things with Mrs Chang and Rio however it also mentions Jill and Sofia being there. I have no options to chat to them though and I wondered if that was even an option or not if yes I can only assume my prior decisions have made this interaction unavailable. Thanks to anyone who can and does answer this question.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
The check phone thing allows you to pass checks you failed if you met the requirement on that try, you wont notice anything if cheating but you would if you were playing fairly.
I wouldn't call using the phone trick "playing fairly" though ;) (I also think using the permanent bar boosts to stats on day 1 night borderline because it doesn't make sense to me and feels really unbalanced).

I'm checking the thread everyday to see if you updated your walkthrough, I can't wait !

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I wouldn't call using the phone trick "playing fairly" though ;) (I also think using the permanent bar boosts to stats on day 1 night borderline because it doesn't make sense to me and feels really unbalanced).

I'm checking the thread everyday to see if you updated your walkthrough, I can't wait !
I don't think there will be an update until the next release of the game most likely. Though with that said, his walkthrough is incomplete as it doesn't finish on Friday night.

• Sad
Reactions: Guntag

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I don't think there will be an update until the next release of the game most likely. Though with that said, his walkthrough is incomplete as it doesn't finish on Friday night.
I'm also using your guide and I like both (this game could use a dozen different walkthroughs :LOL:). On day 3 there's a girl's name missing for the party (pink light can be used on all of them) :

Day 3:

Green light – end class – first day – orange light – yellow – Britney – brown – join stacy – party - ??? - pink – answer call – i miss you – refuse gift (since cheating) – accept offer

Reactions: Sorter

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019

I have gone over this before, this is my opinion on it
ok, so just as an explanation anything that isnt outright cheating like typing in cheat or energy as cheats I dont consider cheating just gaining a tactical advantage. this is the reason I take advantage full advantage of drinking and the phone trick when possible.
Basically I'm just treating this game the same way I do all others, for anyone who played dragon age origins and turned healer Wynn in to a blood mage, so you can beat nightmare difficulty, you know what I'm talking about.

Basically if G28 says he is not planning on changing something that gives an advantage then I will incorporate it. The only exception is if its something that g28 said he doesn't like and will remove from the game. As an example my guide will not show the time loop path (even though I think its awesome) because g28 was adamant that he wasn't going to have the time loop stay in.

I don't plan on writing a new walkthrough for this update as it's hard to find the right balance between the bunker and sorority party so I'm waiting for Friday. Based on the new update I actually don't recommend following my walkthrough after the second Monday or Tuesday as there are definitely better options for Wednesday now.

I might do a dedicated cheat walkthrough if enough people want it though.

The game ends on Thursday, the walkthrough ends on Wednesday but again new options make the Wednesday decisions obsolete.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I have gone over this before, this is my opinion on it

Basically I'm just treating this game the same way I do all others, for anyone who played dragon age origins and turned healer Wynn in to a blood mage, so you can beat nightmare difficulty, you know what I'm talking about.

Basically if G28 says he is not planning on changing something that gives an advantage then I will incorporate it. The only exception is if its something that g28 said he doesn't like and will remove from the game. As an example my guide will not show the time loop path (even though I think its awesome) because g28 was adamant that he wasn't going to have the time loop stay in.
I understand your stance on those mechanics, I just explained mine : ) Actually, when playing without a walkthrough, I use the energy cheat, I think it's a nice balance for me between the character building part (leveling the different powers) and having more freedom with events.

I don't plan on writing a new walkthrough for this update as it's hard to find the right balance between the bunker and sorority party so I'm waiting for Friday. Based on the new update I actually don't recommend following my walkthrough after the second Monday or Tuesday as there are definitely better options for Wednesday now.

I might do a dedicated cheat walkthrough if enough people want it though.

About the different possible paths (bunker, party, etc...), I don't think you'll be able to find "the best path". That would mean a path is inferior to others and I don't think G28 wants that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter and Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I understand your stance on those mechanics, I just explained mine : ) Actually, when playing without a walkthrough, I use the energy cheat, I think it's a nice balance for me between the character building part (leveling the different powers) and having more freedom with events.

About the different possible paths (bunker, party, etc...), I don't think you'll be able to find "the best path". That would mean a path is inferior to others and I don't think G28 wants that.
As of this update I cant find a way to get Suzie to go to the bunker on Wednesday. So the only way to do it is through possession. However not only does getting her to agree save 45 energy, it's also better stats wise when compared to possession. But you can't do the bunker event and sorority party on the same day. My hope is that any good options added for Friday (like Mrs. Maywood's contract be backtracked to Wednesday so we can do the sorority part on Thursday and the bunker event on Friday. That would be the ideal scenario imo.

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020
What is the time loop path?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
As of this update I cant find a way to get Suzie to go to the bunker on Wednesday.
You can get Suzie to go to the bunker with you if you talk to her twice on Wednesday. However, the only way to do that would be to NOT join the coven so that you are free to move around during the early evening instead of being locked into doing the ceremony at the library with Sydney/Karen/Barberry. You can still go to the sorority party even without being in the coven if Lexi (or perhaps Jill?) invited you. I'm not sure that you would want to skip (or possibly put off?) joining the coven though.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
What is the time loop path?
I'd like to know that too. I only also have found the party one on Thursday, never have I ever got the infamous bunker. Personally, missable stuff like that hurts the game when there was no indication (or was there) that such a thing existed.

Reactions: Dysphorika

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I'd like to know that too. I only also have found the party one on Thursday, never have I ever got the infamous bunker. Personally, missable stuff like that hurts the game when there was no indication (or was there) that such a thing existed.
theres a few if the mean what i think

one is a corrpution thing at moms house

i think another is a dream but thats also with ur mom as well

like theres one where u can meet hana before the party

Reactions: Sorter
Nov 24, 2020
You can get Suzie to go to the bunker with you if you talk to her twice on Wednesday. However, the only way to do that would be to NOT join the coven so that you are free to move around during the early evening instead of being locked into doing the ceremony at the library with Sydney/Karen/Barberry. You can still go to the sorority party even without being in the coven if Lexi (or perhaps Jill?) invited you. I'm not sure that you would want to skip (or possibly put off?) joining the coven though.
You can join the coven and have the ceremony before Wednesday. So you should be able to do the coven, bunker and sorority party all by Thursday night.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes