Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I really enjoyed dukejones' media pack changing Monica from Siri to Gabbie Carter :love: so I decided to give it a try. I created one changing Mrs. Wilson from Sara Jay to Ashley Fires. Guess I can't get enough blonde moms :unsure: I also did one changing Kitty into a variety of actresses including Kimmy Granger, Evelyn Claire, Kleio Valentien, Britney Amber and Joanna Angel. The Kitty pack also updates Tammy to Little Caprice.

I based my Mrs Wilson: Ashley Fires pack on Gabbie Carter as Monica. So if you use my Mrs. Wilson pack without dukejones' Monica pack there may still be some images/videos depicting Monica as Gabbie Carter when interacting with Mrs. Wilson.

I'm including dukejones' Monica pack as I made an update to it to account for Ashley Fires as Mrs. Wilson.

Kitty: Variety Pack:

Tammy: Little Caprice Pack:

Mrs. Wilson: Ashley Fires Pack:

Mona: Lyra Law Pack:

dukejones' modded Monica: Gabbie Carter Pack:

Hope you enjoy.

P.S. Many of the videos have sound.
Edit: Added Tammy as a stand alone, it's still included with Kitty. Also added Lyra Law as Mona and removed a few watermarks I missed on initial release.

Last edited:

scyne

Dec 4, 2018
When you check the phone the game converts those over.
So checking the phone should fix any issues with britt_slave.
Good to know. I was curious as to what made Brittany tick so I was looking at passage interactions with her variables. It's definitely a bug, but a minor one.

I quite like how the phone gets updated as characters change, or you unlock new character aspects, but sadly those changes are drowned out by the general noise of phone updates.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I really enjoyed dukejones' media pack changing Monica from Siri to Gabbie Carter :love: so I decided to give it a try. I created one changing Mrs. Wilson from Sara Jay to Ashley Fires. Guess I can't get enough blonde moms :unsure: I also did one changing Kitty into a variety of actresses including Kimmy Granger, Evelyn Claire, Kleio Valentien, Britney Amber and Joanna Angel. The Kitty pack also updates Tammy to Little Caprice.

I based my Mrs Wilson>Ashley Fires pack on Gabbie Carter as Monica. So if you use my Mrs. Wilson pack without dukejones' Monica pack there may still be an image or two depicting Monica as Gabbie Carter when interacting with Mrs. Wilson.

I'm including dukejones' Monica pack as I made an update to it to account for Ashley Fires as Mrs. Wilson.

Kitty Pack: Google Drive

Mrs. Wilson Pack: Google Drive

dukejones' modded Gabbie Carter Pack: Google Drive

Hope you enjoy.

P.S. Many of the videos have sound.
Bro, I'm a Kimmy Granger simp...why are you doing this to me? Downloading ASAP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
There is a scene at the sorority party if you dance with Brittany that ends by saying, "If the two of you had a stronger relationship, you might've been able to make more of this moment together."

Is that a failed stat/flag check or is that the only outcome for that choice?

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
There is a scene at the sorority party if you dance with Brittany that ends by saying, "If the two of you had a stronger relationship, you might've been able to make more of this moment together."

Is that a failed stat/flag check or is that the only outcome for that choice?
If you made her your girlfriend you get a sex scene.
To make her your girlfriend:
1. You need to impregnate her the night when you pick her from the club.
2. Invite her to the hunt for Titus, use the lust spell on the nuns, have sex with Brittany and cum inside.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
has anyone done a playthrough where they opt to focus on specific lights non cheat? if yes how many did you do as I am planning on doing it but couldn't figure out how many lights I would focus on?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
has anyone done a playthrough where they opt to focus on specific lights non cheat? if yes how many did you do as I am planning on doing it but couldn't figure out how many lights I would focus on?
my non-cheat walkthrough is built around that premise (as well as having max stats), I havent updated it since the Wednesday release but right now it should be possible to be at level 5 for all lights at the same time except one (my walkthrough picks blue as the light to have less than 5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-5210975

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't played in a while (wisdom tooth pulled) and now I've been renewing some of my older saves with fresh playthroughs. I have 3 questions I'm unsure on:

1) How do you get Rio's preg talk in the last week? I've gotten all the others but this one eludes me, I know not to invite her to the first monica threesome scene because she'll talk about it the following day if you cum in her.

2) How can you interact on the last Wednesdays math class? I've done it in previous playthrough but I don't know how. To be clear I'm talking about Jill spying for the coven that morning.

3) There is a light I can't use on Chang that says you need to know more about her past. Is this in-game yet? I did a run where I interacted with her as much as I thought I could but it's still unavailable. If it's in-game what did I miss?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
my non-cheat walkthrough is built around that premise (as well as having max stats), I havent updated it since the Wednesday release but right now it should be possible to be at level 5 for all lights at the same time except one (my walkthrough picks blue as the light to have less than 5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-5210975
I was thinking more on the lines of playing a save to only go for specific l8ghts and scenes so in a way not being very well rounded but a total master of some lights and wondered in a play through like that how many of them.should I focus on like be a mental and sleep user or mental and sleep and heat user etc.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I haven't played in a while (wisdom tooth pulled) and now I've been renewing some of my older saves with fresh playthroughs. I have 3 questions I'm unsure on:

1) How do you get Rio's preg talk in the last week? I've gotten all the others but this one eludes me, I know not to invite her to the first monica threesome scene because she'll talk about it the following day if you cum in her.

2) How can you interact on the last Wednesdays math class? I've done it in previous playthrough but I don't know how. To be clear I'm talking about Jill spying for the coven that morning.

3) There is a light I can't use on Chang that says you need to know more about her past. Is this in-game yet? I did a run where I interacted with her as much as I thought I could but it's still unavailable. If it's in-game what did I miss?
There's a few guides spread out among the pages here that I'm sure can answer those questions, but the general rule for getting a pregnancy conversation is to get them pregnant at the first opportunity. I play with the cheats/point-showing mod/time travel mod, and I would recommend giving it a try and looping at certain points to see all available content. This gives a broader idea of what one of your next, proper routes should be.

I don't believe the Chang-Light is a thing yet.

Unfortunately I don't know about number two.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I was thinking more on the lines of playing a save to only go for specific l8ghts and scenes so in a way not being very well rounded but a total master of some lights and wondered in a play through like that how many of them.should I focus on like be a mental and sleep user or mental and sleep and heat user etc.
The reason I specified level 5 is currently all lights of any color are useable at level 5, so at level 5 you are a master of that light. As for the max I think it would be about level 7 for each light I think you could possibly get to level 8 if you choose either mental (purple) or greed (green) as they seem to be the most abundant but I'm not sure.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm curious if the game will have any scene with Kayla and Brittany since they both share a room.

Ye I know the dev probably has tons of requests already, but oh well, it's simply a thing I would like since they are already on the same place and time for quite some times.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow what a game. I've normally been a Ren'Py or die person on this forum but this game really opened up HTML games for me.

Normally a game like this would feel overwhelming due to all the difference branches and feeling like you'd missed out on something. Fortunately here there aren't really any bad choices so no matter what branch you go down you don't feel like you've missed out on anything.

Lydia is my favorite but is so also like the only one that you can't make your girlfriend? And is it possible to make Brittney your girlfriend without raping her when she's passed out?

This is where HTML does have its downsides though because with Ren'Py and the skip seen scene feature I could speed run through and see what I missed in other branches where here I have to make multiple saves and click through over and over making re-runs not as fun (plus you can't just speed through slides cause dialogue sometimes changes).

Seems like everyone's guides tend towards avoiding corruption - what exactly does corruption do? Just make you more of a slave to the demon? Is there a limit to how much you can get corrupted and maintain freewill or should you always avoid it?

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020
Seems like everyone's guides tend towards avoiding corruption - what exactly does corruption do? Just make you more of a slave to the demon? Is there a limit to how much you can get corrupted and maintain freewill or should you always avoid it?
Corruption causes Succubus to grow stronger and she will prevent you from doing some actions towards her servants, its supposed to be a much bigger feature in the game but the author stopped developing it for some reason.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes