AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
true but
he hasn't updated since 0.156a, and it's been almost half a year since then. I fear he had gone AWOL, his mod is just plain better...
maybe true but all my walkthroughs were 156 as well I'm finally working on em 2 sometimes just needs enough content to warrant an update.. i just do the walkthroughs and sometimes that shit takes forever. he's gotta did into the HTML and stuff and poke around that takes time. the amount of conted with public updates sometimes isn't much so I understand waiting for much more before digging just because of the amount of time it takes to do.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
true but

maybe true but all my walkthroughs were 156 as well I'm finally working on em 2 sometimes just needs enough content to warrant an update.. i just do the walkthroughs and sometimes that shit takes forever. he's gotta did into the HTML and stuff and poke around that takes time. the amount of conted with public updates sometimes isn't much so I understand waiting for much more before digging just because of the amount of time it takes to do.
Totally agree, my last walkthrough was 121 i think and ended on Friday, and i said i would update it after the weekend was finished. Because od the multiple branching paths new updates cover less time which makes sense but doesnt justify an update to walkthroughs and mods for every release.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Totally agree, my last walkthrough was 121 i think and ended on Friday, and i said i would update it after the weekend was finished. Because od the multiple branching paths new updates cover less time which makes sense but doesnt justify an update to walkthroughs and mods for every release.
I'm acting trying to update the no cheats one you did way back when but idk either I messed up somewhere or what but its not working. lol I'm prob gonna have to start again. i lost so the save for it so had to restart it anyway but I've been trying to find the one I wrote and none of it works right

devgrav

Nov 18, 2018
Just a question, what's the new Barberry content?
You can have a meeting with Suzie where she tags along with you two, the scene only has a orange light i think, and after you go to the foundry and have a few scenes between her Naomi and Sydney.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Just a question, what's the new Barberry content?
if you vist suzie at the late afternoon I think you can do a dream scene with suzie and/or barberry both rough and love then post dinner scene leading to the Noami, sydney and barberry bunker stuff

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
Is it possible to enslave Heather?
yes you can! to do so, you must first have a contract with Nikki, and have both Nikki and Heather as your girlfriends, then have them agree to share you (you can get this by talking to them in the courtyard, it will say "talk to Nikki and Heather"). if you do all that, then on the weekend you can give her a contract when Nikki arrives (similar to what you can do with Brittney).

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
I did a path where I combine parts of the slave route with the lovers route, and I think I have all slaves except Rio. I had to skip on some content like talking to Kayla and joining Barberry's side to make it work tho. Here's the save btw!

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes