Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
not everything but like there's gotta be a way to get all kitts books all the blackmail infro all the story stuff with a few exceptions. whill still imprgnating and eslaving as many as you can.
Oh yeah, just doing as much as you can is possible, just be careful with your checkpoints. Its possible to forward time (like if you try to do the maid scene twice you can forward a day as the game can assume its sunday when its supposed to be saturday). And some scenes will only trigger once (like the lydia and jill scene on the first week, if you set the check point before the actual scene then its gone the 2nd time you see it so you have to set the check point to the moment the scene starts)

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
not everything but like there's gotta be a way to get all kitts books all the blackmail infro all the story stuff with a few exceptions. whill still imprgnating and eslaving as many as you can.
Can I ask you a question? Is there an issue if I accelerate the pregnancy of a girl? Will it break a route?

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released

Please sir, an update sir.

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Any chance of a download with mods already installed? I cant get and of the shell files working for the botnet mod

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Any chance of a download with mods already installed? I cant get and of the shell files working for the botnet mod
This is what I'm using currently the variable mod waiting for the guy to do it but the other one is fine. just put all of these in your game folder and replace whats nessecary

Reactions: pkripem

autobot57

Jul 5, 2017
Dumb Question - do the time travel mods let you go back and make different choices to be able to get like multiple events and stat increases "saved"? Or does the game only save whatever path you did last?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Dumb Question - do the time travel mods let you go back and make different choices to be able to get like multiple events and stat increases "saved"? Or does the game only save whatever path you did last?
that's a tricky question.

the game itself locks certain things ie when you chose with to call britney to go with you into town on titas fight it will lock britney to the choice every time even if you use the mode too go and see sally option.

however most scenes it helps see the different outcomes with the exceptions of scene I just mentioned and some others

Jun 8, 2017
it what people want. lol I'm trying to make an everything one because no one has it yet just trying to figure out how to do it withought driving everyone nuts with check points there are scene that don't matter and those that do but there more check points you have the worse the loadtime on save gets lol
So G28 asked you to stop updating the walkthroughs? I really like the Love Route you did.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of .156a? Every time I use the checkpoint mod, I keep getting multiple replicas of images that push away the dialogue.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
From what I remember he may have been posting parts you weren't meant to see yet. AJLee7385 is a patreon so they get the early release stuff and find the bugs to get fixed
lol not really I just like the game so much like seeing stuff before me lot. lol I'm the idot weho actually wants real spoilers in a movie. because know what happens determains either or not I wanna watch it.

so like say you say omg Bambi's mom dies at the end.

ok you don't know how she die or why. something like that is enough to make me wanna watch it. for me its not know the end that matters its how you get there that's important. yet apparently for 99.9 percent of the world that's enough to make them not want to watch the movie.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
you can use the botnet mod on the lastest College Daze it shows you how to do it using Python
I figured it out, but now I can't use both mods (time travel and variable) at the same time. I forgot how I did it last time. Could you help me out?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I figured it out, but now I can't use both mods (time travel and variable) at the same time. I forgot how I did it last time. Could you help me out?
Yes Kinda use F12 then you should a side bar appear on the left. Then enter SugarCube.State.active.variables and you can edit away.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes