AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
From what I remember he may have been posting parts you weren't meant to see yet. AJLee7385 is a patreon so they get the early release stuff and find the bugs to get fixed
lol not really I just like the game so much like seeing stuff before me lot. lol I'm the idot weho actually wants real spoilers in a movie. because know what happens determains either or not I wanna watch it.

so like say you say omg Bambi's mom dies at the end.

ok you don't know how she die or why. something like that is enough to make me wanna watch it. for me its not know the end that matters its how you get there that's important. yet apparently for 99.9 percent of the world that's enough to make them not want to watch the movie.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
you can use the botnet mod on the lastest College Daze it shows you how to do it using Python
I figured it out, but now I can't use both mods (time travel and variable) at the same time. I forgot how I did it last time. Could you help me out?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I figured it out, but now I can't use both mods (time travel and variable) at the same time. I forgot how I did it last time. Could you help me out?
Yes Kinda use F12 then you should a side bar appear on the left. Then enter SugarCube.State.active.variables and you can edit away.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
what i do is freaquenly save to dest top. when I want to mod stuff I load my save it 156a then resave and load back up into the checkpoint mod but that also takes time so

Reactions: Lord_everhard

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
thats easy rename the 156a to college daze do what you did to the newer verison. then you should have 156a with the check point mods
I figured it out, but it's the steps are not properly explained.

"156a_full_mod.html" needs to be renamed to "College Daze.html" before "apply_mod" is used. Otherwise the both of them will not work and only the checkpoint mod will be applied without the variable mod.

Either that or I'm irrevocably stupid.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
There's a note about finding out some information at the library to discuss with Mrs. Maywood, but I can't figure what it is! :cry:

Nov 24, 2020
There's a note about finding out some information at the library to discuss with Mrs. Maywood, but I can't figure what it is! :cry:
Ms Chang has to know you have powers. Just use a light when Rio and you go to the library. Then you have to do the bunker. After that you have to tell Ms Chang about what you discovered in the bunker. She tells you what she learned about you. Then on Saturday, when you go to see how your Ash business is doing, you can talk to Mrs Maywood about what Chang told you.

Reactions: openup212

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ms Chang has to know you have powers. Just use a light when Rio and you go to the library. Then you have to do the bunker. After that you have to tell Ms Chang about what you discovered in the bunker. She tells you what she learned about you. Then on Saturday, when you go to see how your Ash business is doing, you can talk to Mrs Maywood about what Chang told you.
I didn't know that pretty sure I used one or more of the lights on chang she said something about not human but I'm not a demon either and I smell like liguroish.

and I know I did bunker.

so your saying all I need to do is talk to maywoo on Saturday right. presumable when your doing the walk with her.

Nov 24, 2020
I didn't know that pretty sure I used one or more of the lights on chang she said something about not human but I'm not a demon either and I smell like liguroish.

and I know I did bunker.

so your saying all I need to do is talk to maywoo on Saturday right. presumable when your doing the walk with her.
Yep, just do the walk with her, which happens when you go to check up on your Ash business. You ask her about your past, you can talk about her pregnancy, Brittany and Mr. Maywood.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
does anyone know how to get this working on a pretty impressive save I already have ward as apprective but cant cant seem to figure out how to trigger the nadir lover cutscene

edit and does anyone know to get Bradberry to open up about naomi

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I have an extra gift for you guys was gonna mak an ultimate guid but thats bee to much of a pain in the ass so I need the next best thing. I have a save that took almost three days to make . Its semi ultimate i did not do everything but a lot of one time only scenes couldnt check point but it has all the lore stuff all of kitty books red and shit ton of stuff that you wont find in any of the single walkthroughs. if your into the whore stuff and sharing you will have to do those yourself otherwise injoy this semi ultimate 205a save

Nov 24, 2020
does anyone know how to get this working on a pretty impressive save I already have ward as apprective but cant cant seem to figure out how to trigger the nadir lover cutscene

edit and does anyone know to get Bradberry to open up about naomi
Go see Nadir on the 2nd Saturday. Flirt/seduce her, then use a green light on her to pay her to have sex with you. Then go see her on Sunday too. She should invite you to dinner at her house. Go to Dinner at her house on Monday, I think. At dinner cast free use on her and Ward. Then on the next Saturday go see Nadir. Confront her husband and you should get the lover scene. I think if Ward is there too, if you cast free use on them you can get a harem going with Ward ad Nadir. I also had the lover scene when I had Nadir as a slave too. For Barberry to open up about Naomi. Do the bunker with her other daughter, cast possession on the werewolf/major thrall. Barberry will show up at the end of the scene. At Barberry next class, talk to her about the bunker and she should open up about Naomi. You may have to be in coven too, honestly I can't remember.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Go see Nadir on the 2nd Saturday. Flirt/seduce her, then use a green light on her to pay her to have sex with you. Then go see her on Sunday too. She should invite you to dinner at her house. Go to Dinner at her house on Monday, I think. At dinner cast free use on her and Ward. Then on the next Saturday go see Nadir. Confront her husband and you should get the lover scene. I think if Ward is there too, if you cast free use on them you can get a harem going with Ward ad Nadir. I also had the lover scene when I had Nadir as a slave too. For Barberry to open up about Naomi. Do the bunker with her other daughter, cast possession on the werewolf/major thrall. Barberry will show up at the end of the scene. At Barberry next class, talk to her about the bunker and she should open up about Naomi. You may have to be in coven too, honestly I can't remember.
yeahfixed that appet cant have her blacmail triggereed

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

G28 asked me to stop here so I'm going to respect his wish but for only a dollar on his patheron page you can get access to game updates faster.

If You Played the Lovers Route Correctly

Your Lovers Should Be Maywood, Brittney, Wilson, Karen, Kayla, Patel, Ward

Your Girlfriends Should Be Jane, Hill, Monica, Nikki, Rio, Sofia, Jill, Heather,

Women You've Impregnated Brittney, Jane, Hill, Wilson, Suzie, Nikki, Lydia, Stacy,Rio, Sofia, Jill, Heather, Rachael, Nadir, Patel, Ward

This walkthrough doesnt have any of the dnd stuff or a few other events because I didnt Time Jump for it I will only Be using time Jumps on the ultimate version walkthrough.

Ok guys like i said After lovers route G28 asked me not to post anything after 156a so i stopped just after kiera candy and raven bit. As you can see the slave route has way more options for the saturday hotel thing. I feel like i got as many as i could but still missed some.

Next route Im working on is the Shared route. its not really my cup of tea but i know theres people who want that sort of thing. So like Lovers and slaves route my focus will just be focused manly on doing all the shared scenes so a lot of the important story stuff will be skips. That being said just in case you dont know when i say shared route I don not mean route that all scenes share. I mean scenes where you share women with others. So lets get this shindig started.

Sorry guys I have to stop here i accidentally closed the game window and lost most of my progress. I'm really not in the mod to restart this all over again so i loaded the check point WilsonPregConvo094Start1 from lovers route save to finish off the night. If someone follows this and posts save it'll continue but if i continue to use the lovers save it mess up this type. It already messed up the impregnate all option wanted to go with Britney but couldn't because i already did for lovers walk through.

OK good new guys heres is the complete path for no lights unfortantly not using lights cause this staturday event stuff to go way to fast. You have imprganted a few people her and made a few girlfriends but thats about it how ever if no lights is your thing then this was the game play for you good luck.

Alright guys its finished took for every but i finshed updated and renewing cerebum no cheat version. However for some reason i wasnt able to triger the vall game for statuday day 15. So i may have to come back and redo atsomepoint. But for now here is the non cheat version.

Update Ok I tried like three times to make one based of original no chearts but it refused to work so had to start from scratch I tried but theres still a few spots i missed stuff so heres the save walkthrough if this helps orginal maker please let me know what to do and ill fix accordignly

This Next Walkthrough Will Take Several Days to write probly but I will be adding it by the day as soon as I finsh them.

I have an extra gift for you guys was gonna mak an ultimate guid but thats bee to much of a pain in the ass so I need the next best thing. I have a save that took almost three days to make . Its semi ultimate i did not do everything but a lot of one time only scenes couldnt check point but it has all the lore stuff all of kitty books red and shit ton of stuff that you wont find in any of the single walkthroughs. if your into the whore stuff and sharing you will have to do those yourself otherwise injoy this semi ultimate 205a save

Hi AJLee7385,

Thank you so much for all the thorough walkthroughs, saved me a lot of time. But I have encountered a few problems, would really appreciate it if you could tell me the reasons.

I follow EVERY STEP of you Lovers route, however

After the checkpoint of the last day, Day 15

I got 2 questions:

1. After...Continue your Swords & Shields campaign.

Cast 'Living Dream' on the group. [1]
... All I got was

Target Jake.[1]
Target Rio.[2]
Target Sofia, but go easy.[3]
Target Sofia, but go hard.[4]

Neither --- Surprise Monica with a monster ambush.[1]

Nor --- Give Lydia a monologue to taunt the group.[1] --- ever showed

2. Under the Go see Professor Nadir

Train an apprentice.[7]

After --- Cum inside Brittany.[1]

The Sydney part didn't show, just skip right to --- Check in on your drug empire.[1]

Did you go for different options in any days before day 15 to trigger the above options??

If yes, what are those??

I wonder if the below issues are related. Please let me know if I have messed up at a certain point.

• On Day 7

After...Cast 'Alcohol Boost' on Ms. Hill.[1]

The...Try to suggest a threesome.[1]...did not show

Skip straight to...Offer to train Monica as your apprentice.[2]

• On Day 9

The...Invite Brittany and Stacy over.[2]...did not show

Skip straight to the next part....Cast 'Electricity' on the men...so on

Did I mess up somewhere? Or these are bugs or what? Maybe you did these before all the updates?

Or did G28 alter these parts?

Thank you soooooo much for all the efforts. Looking forward to the new updates!! Keep up with the excellent work :)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes