• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I was using the variable editor and noticed under Jake's fate is break Jake's mind. How do I do it without the editor?
breaking jake's mind you focus on the bimbo options (Femininity higher) there is a scene where jane say there was never a jake, That she was always a female. Done post perma Bimbo

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Huge thank you to AJLee7385!! Your walkthrough has saved me A LOT of time!!!
The following walkthroughs are based on my own preference, I did made some changes to the choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So looking forward to the next update!! There are lots of options I'd like to go for, but then since day 16 is gonna be a Sunday, so I think the options might be quite similar to day 15. Whatever I didn't get a chance to do on day 15, gonna finish it the next day!! Hope it helps and hope your guys enjoy as much as I did :)
You do you brother i just put the continues in my walkthroughs cause on a lot of the old walkthroughs people didn't have them and you could miss shit.

secondly, i asked g28 about this unfortunately the scenes we have sat morning won't be repeated Sunday. So even though we got or can get a bunch of new contrast today cant play with em till next Saturday.

as far as i know, tomorrow is the wedding, and from what I understand it is supposed to take up most of the game day.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
fyi guys if like me you care about lore I was informed the other day to get Bradberry to talk about naomi you need to do a few things

1 become a thrall

2 when you take suzie to bunker cast possession on the mega thrall big werewolf looking thing

3 next class talk to Bradberry about coven.

then on staturday when you talk to sydney and ask about Bradberry fued with Karen you get extra set of info

rsethric

Jan 26, 2022
walk with mom in cheat way in the end:
You've reached the end of content for this release.

This is not a bug.
WHY?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
walk with mom in cheat way in the end:
You've reached the end of content for this release.

This is not a bug.
WHY?
people ket asking why there screen were blank so they started adding it so you'd know that they were at end of content

rsethric

Jan 26, 2022
people ket asking why there screen were blank so they started adding it so you'd know that they were at end of content
While you wish there was more for you and your mom to discuss, it looks like anything else will have to wait for now. You're getting hungry, and while the two of you haven't been walking for very long, you're eager to grab something to eat before you seek out other opportunities on campus.+
continue and this

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
You do you brother i just put the continues in my walkthroughs cause on a lot of the old walkthroughs people didn't have them and you could miss shit.

secondly, i asked g28 about this unfortunately the scenes we have sat morning won't be repeated Sunday. So even though we got or can get a bunch of new contrast today cant play with em till next Saturday.

as far as i know, tomorrow is the wedding, and from what I understand it is supposed to take up most of the game day.
Right. Totally forgot about the wedding. In that case, I might go back and change some of my choices then. Would love to see what’s gonna happen in the wedding tho. Thanks for the info bro :)

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
So, having played the game countless times (often trying to make every single character pregnant :devilish:) I decided to write my own guide on how to impregnate all the women in the game that I know of. ;)

This specific run was done with the cheatrelated cheat for simplicity. Due to how many different lights you need to pull this off, I'm not sure it's possible (but it may be, if you max the right lights) to do it in a normal run.

If I missed anyone, let me know ;)
So, I managed an even better "impregnate everyone" route, and therefore I updated the guide accordingly. This time I almost did succeed in impregnating absolutely everyone, but I still missed Barberry, as I did not find a way to get both her and Sydney pregnant. Are they really mutually exclusive, or is there a way to get both that I did not find?

Reactions: Dysphorika

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
How many girls can you use "accelerate pregnancy" on at this point? and is there a route which allows you to see them all?
I know of Sofia, Lydia, Monica, Rio, Brittany and Mrs. Maywood. I never tried to accelerate all pregnancies, I'm sure it's doable, but you miss time spots that are needed to get the other girls pregnant, so I personally don't think it's worth the effort.

Reactions: Rask o' Treve

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I know of Sofia, Lydia, Monica, Rio, Brittany and Mrs. Maywood. I never tried to accelerate all pregnancies, I'm sure it's doable, but you miss time spots that are needed to get the other girls pregnant, so I personally don't think it's worth the effort.
I disagree. To me, there's very little point in getting a girl pregnant if you don't get to see the results, so I'd rather get fewer girls pregnant if it means I can accelerate all of those which I do impregnate.

• Haha
Reactions: Rask o' Treve

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I disagree. To me, there's very little point in getting a girl pregnant if you don't get to see the results, so I'd rather get fewer girls pregnant if it means I can accelerate all of those which I do impregnate.
well there are visuals and it changes nothing storywise however for example if on Friday night you visit stacy and britney and accelerate pregnacys. it changes the images you see on Saturday mom and britney park visits

that's the one I know off top of my head cause accidently triggered it.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes