Oct 8, 2020
What's the pre-req to have the "Call Brittany" option available the night you go after Titus? All I have is "Head Into Town". I saw something about Karen taking you to the Convent before that night but I couldn't find an option for that either. Any help would be most welcome. Thank you!
I don't think Karen can take you to the convent before the night of the hunt, although it's been a while since I played the early game. I know that Karen taking you to the convent is generally an Early Evening event, during one of those free time segments where you have a long list of places to choose from, probably August 16th going by what I labeled the save files. Hope that helps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
You have to be aware of her drug usage and have either gone with blackmailing her or talking to her about it. Just the knowledge itself is not enough.
Thank you very much tooldev. Appreciate you taking a bit of your time to help me out. Cheers!

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I don't think Karen can take you to the convent before the night of the hunt, although it's been a while since I played the early game. I know that Karen taking you to the convent is generally an Early Evening event, during one of those free time segments where you have a long list of places to choose from, probably August 16th going by what I labeled the save files. Hope that helps!
Roger that I'm starting again right now to run through my normal choices hoping to bust Brittany with her stash! Thanks to you though I won't have to worry about the convent thing till the hunt comes around. Most appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes