Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
You're talking to the same guy that spammed multiple other game threads asking other devs to turn College Daze into a sandbox.
Weird. College Daze may not be a sandbox game but with it's level of freedom of choice it's closer than most titles on this site. I can't tell you how many times I've loaded a new game that looks like it offers a sufficient amount of player choice only to find it's a thinly veiled kinetic novel. Bonus points if it features a love/corruption system that is largely vestigial until a small handful of minor moments that don't actually effect the plot.

Meanwhile in College Daze I can become a literal demon enslaving drug lord fuck machine or go full virgin chad.

The only scene I can think of with her, that doesn't involve a light, is at the sorority party. If you pick "dance with Hanna", i'm pretty sure you can have sex with her without using a light. Not sure if you can get to the sorority party without using a light tho, so doing that in a lightless path may be impossible.
You're right. I had forgotten that scene. But yes, you can do that in lightless path so while she won't count as a girlfriend or harem member it does "up your body count". That's what the cool kids are calling it these days right? Body Count? I am so fucking old.

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Question so is the time when u can get Naomi and babrberry as property different from when u go down to the bunker with Sydney ?
In order to get these contracts you need to join the coven, and at some point during the last Saturday you will be able to contract them. Bonus if you meet Becca and Emily as you can have them loyal to you or become whores.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Is there any interactions with Katy after u admit ward set her up and u force yourself on her in this current update or is that the last scene with Katy so far? And at wat point can u get her off birth control

Oct 8, 2020
Is there any interactions with Katy after u admit ward set her up and u force yourself on her in this current update or is that the last scene with Katy so far? And at wat point can u get her off birth control
I don't know about getting her off birth control, as I usually use a blue light to overwhelm it; you can do that by inviting Ward to join you with Aunt Karen and Mona.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know about getting her off birth control, as I usually use a blue light to overwhelm it; you can do that by inviting Ward to join you with Aunt Karen and Mona.
So theres no different outcome uve noti Ed involving or not involving her cuz when I forced her and admitted her sister helped she didn't show up to that

Nov 24, 2020
Is it possible to get characters (Brit, Barberry, etc) off their drug addiction, or is it just there for blackmail material?
Yes, for Brittany. Simply take her with you on the Titus hunt and don't give her the share of drugs you promised for helping. On a side note, if you destroy the ash drug trade, it may eventually get everyone off of their drug addiction. Don't think it's proven in game yet, that's just my theory.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
The Pregnancy Guide has been updated through the end of v0.450a. Repeating tasks have now been consolidated by color which negates the need for repeating the same route when it appears on multiple days at multiple times. There is a legend for each letter/color combination on the Pregnancy Table sheet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2020
The Pregnancy Guide has been updated through the end of v0.510b. Repeating tasks have now been consolidated by color which negates the need for repeating the same route when it appears on multiple days at multiple times. There is a legend for each letter/color combination on the Pregnancy Table sheet.

What's the lore reason Kyle only impregnates Heather if you're possessing him? Aren't they having sex in general? Can thralls not impregnate women?

Oct 8, 2020
What's the lore reason Kyle only impregnates Heather if you're possessing him? Aren't they having sex in general? Can thralls not impregnate women?
I think Heather makes him pull out or otherwise pay for Plan B the morning after, sort of like Lydia does if you creampie her without paying or bimbofying her first. Body swaps can also effect the minds of people surrounding the swap (with other people not finding it weird when the swapped acts differently) so that might have an effect, too.

Nov 24, 2020
Kyle has gotten her pregnant a bunch, at least i'm assuming it was Kyle. During her pregnancy talk, she mentions going to the clinic a bunch. It's like driving factor of why now, she wants to keep the baby this time around. Regardless if the father is the MC, Jake or etc.

Oct 8, 2020
Kyle has gotten her pregnant a bunch, at least i'm assuming it was Kyle. During her pregnancy talk, she mentions going to the clinic a bunch. It's like driving factor of why now, she wants to keep the baby this time around. Regardless if the father is the MC, Jake or etc.
I don't think she was getting an abortion every single time she went. Clinics also offer contraceptives and help with STDs!
Also does she want to keep the baby every single time, or is there a version of her pregnancy talk where you have to talk her into it?

Nov 24, 2020
I don't think she was getting an abortion every single time she went. Clinics also offer contraceptives and help with STDs!
Also does she want to keep the baby every single time, or is there a version of her pregnancy talk where you have to talk her into it?
Well, seeing how she's not on bc and never makes anyone where a condom. It doesn't look like she was going there for any type of contraceptive's. STD's are certainly a option but that's not the vibe I was getting from her during her talk. Every pregnancy talk I've had with her, she wants to keep the baby, at least for the MC and Jake. Can't remember having to talk her into keeping it like you have to do for Lydia or Rio. Could be wrong tho, there's ALOT to remember with this game.

Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021

Last update: 20240805 1657PDT

The guide has been completely overhauled to break out each path on it's own line. Currently it has 330 pregnancy routes and the new structure makes for much better sorting and filtering.
Thank you for your effort to make it easier. Guess I have to wait some updates till I find a route to make Ms. Hill pregnant by her son.

Reactions: NadaMucho
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes