Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
So I discovered something very interesting on my latest playthrough. I was trying to do a lovers run and regularly summon kitty while trying to reduce my corruption to zero. There are two events that I know reduce corruption which are saving the girl while taking a walk with Rio and not raping the nun when you turn invisible.

Turns out it is possible to reduce your corruption to below zero (negative 2). Not really sure what the implications of this are but according to the text, it looks like a new source of power entered your body. Possible angelic? Also it clearly came from an entity watching over the nun so hopefully we meet them soon
This game man. I don't know if any one person will truly see everything. Well maybe with cheats enabled. Dirty cheaters. :mad:

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
This game man. I don't know if any one person will truly see everything. Well maybe with cheats enabled. Dirty cheaters. :mad:
I can't imagine how, many play throughs it would take to see everything. With or without cheats. I'd have to keep a journal just to keep track of everything.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
At what point do u find Delia in your mom's head and how ? Cause it said something like u coulda learned more if you found her in your mom's head before this

Last edited:

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I think it happens when you try to get your mom to stay the night (after Delia).
Is that different from finding Delia having kidnapped your mom cause during the scene with Delia is says u coulda seen soemthing different if you saw Delia in your mom's head before that's what I was asking about not wjen u find Delia with your mom

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes