Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
is there a way to allow you to stay on one day because I think it progression is to quick I can only get like one or two choices then game is done.
The Game is not made to be like a Sandbox Game. If you want you can use the Botnet mod at your own risk since it can give you semi-sandbox feeling but don't complain to the Dev later if your save gets broken.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
In some Scenes the green light says the money comes out of nowhere and not from someone but yeah most of the Lights would be illegal if they were true but an application of the Blue light would be you could put out some smaller fires like in some science Classes.... :p :ROFLMAO:
I fear for your education if you think of water as the first resource to extinguish a fire in a science department. Most of those fires are either caused by chemicals or electricity and for both kinds, water is most definitely not the preferred element of choice to get rid of them. Yellow might be a bit more obvious by creating a vacuum for example ;)

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
I fear for your education if you think of water as the first resource to extinguish a fire in a science department. Most of those fires are either caused by chemicals or electricity and for both kinds, water is most definitely not the preferred element of choice to get rid of them. Yellow might be a bit more obvious by creating a vacuum for example ;)
But it's magic water. LOL. :D

Reactions: Starecrane

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It stands to reason that if the blue lights can supercharge sperm, it can supercharge water to put out a fire no matter what its origins. I'm thinking a red light can also be used to either diminish or change the fire from burning a lab to just making the room's atmosphere hot.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Never had Fiji Water, it isn't available here so I'm gonna have to believe ya it's better...
Don't start drinking fancy water. I used to make fun of people who do. Then, as a joke, I bought a bottle of Fiji and sarcastically drank it to prove a point. Being a cheeky bastard backfired on me, I love the stuff. So now I pay for overpriced water. :rolleyes:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Don't start drinking fancy water. I used to make fun of people who do. Then, as a joke, I bought a bottle of Fiji and sarcastically drank it to prove a point. Being a cheeky bastard backfired on me, I love the stuff. So now I pay for overpriced water. :rolleyes:
You're not missing anything special tbh. It's just water in a square bottle that's way overpriced.
I live in a Country where you can safely drink Tap Water so I don't think I will ever buy overpriced Water if I can just drink it from the Tap or Buy some normal priced Water that still tastes the same for me. But maybe the Water has a different Flavor depending on the Country because whatever Brand you buy here it all tastes the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apart from the fact that I normally prefer sparkling water too....

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
I live in a Country where you can safely drink Tap Water so I don't think I will ever buy overpriced Water if I can just drink it from the Tap or Buy some normal priced Water that still tastes the same for me. But maybe the Water has a different Flavor depending on the Country because whatever Brand you buy here it all tastes the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eh. My tap water is safe to drink but it is excessively hard (to the point that we have issues with the pipes). And while I freely admit Fiji is overpriced it has a specific flavor that is apparently my preference. I've since tried other "premium" waters but only find Fiji worth paying extra for. My typical drinking water is generic store brand spring water by the gallon because it's cheap and better than my tap.

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
I went ahead and updated the following Image Packs:
  • Mrs. Maywood (Ava Addams includes Kitty Pack)
  • Monica (Gabbie Carter)
  • Kitty Standalone (Karlee Grey).

Will work on updating Mrs. Wilson/Fuller's Wife next.

Howdy,

Just wanted to know if you are still working on the new Img Pack? Apologies if you already addressed it before.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Howdy,

Just wanted to know if you are still working on the new Img Pack? Apologies if you already addressed it before.
I am almost certain those are already done. Nicole Aniston as Fullers Wife and Angela White for Wilson. Try searching again or look here to begin with

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Eh. My tap water is safe to drink but it is excessively hard (to the point that we have issues with the pipes). And while I freely admit Fiji is overpriced it has a specific flavor that is apparently my preference. I've since tried other "premium" waters but only find Fiji worth paying extra for. My typical drinking water is generic store brand spring water by the gallon because it's cheap and better than my tap.
I am pretty sure if you just look and taste hard enough You will find some more locally sourced water that pretty much tastes the same. Just the enormous overhead in shipment costs for the plastic bottles to Fiji and then to the US should make you feel like a creep towards Nature ;)

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
I am pretty sure if you just look and taste hard enough You will find some more locally sourced water that pretty much tastes the same. Just the enormous overhead in shipment costs for the plastic bottles to Fiji and then to the US should make you feel like a creep towards Nature ;)
You'd think that. But the "generic grocery store spring water" for a wide portion of the midwest is actually fairly local to me. I don't want to be too specific because I'm paranoid. But the spring that supplies a large supplier isn't all that far from me. And yeah, that grocery store water I drink is from there.

The thing is I don't typically drink soda. In a situation where a normal American is drinking a soda, I'm usually drinking Iced Tea or spring water. So rather than buying Pepsi or Coke like the typical American, I'm buying Fiji when I want a "treat".

Edit: I feel like we're waaaaaay off topic for this game so let me just say: MILFSs > Teachers. Anyone agree or disagree with that statement?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
You'd think that. But the "generic grocery store spring water" for a wide portion of the midwest is actually fairly local to me. I don't want to be too specific because I'm paranoid. But the spring that supplies a large supplier isn't all that far from me. And yeah, that grocery store water I drink is from there.

The thing is I don't typically drink soda. In a situation where a normal American is drinking a soda, I'm usually drinking Iced Tea or spring water. So rather than buying Pepsi or Coke like the typical American, I'm buying Fiji when I want a "treat".

Edit: I feel like we're waaaaaay off topic for this game so let me just say: MILFSs > Teachers. Anyone agree or disagree with that statement?
See I think that in many ways we're turning the teachers into MILFs, which makes them supreme. That said, the casting of College Daze is pretty stupendous, so the MILFs around are definitely (on average) probably greater than our limited teacher pool.

AnonEMister

Jun 25, 2018

G28 gonna be like: "so for Thursday morning, it's a milf and teacher shopping trip to the nearby local grocery store, genderbent the owner, and now have a small store for money. Oops ran out of Water due to all the sex you guys just had an orgy and drinking. Congratulations.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
G28 gonna be like: "so for Thursday morning, it's a milf and teacher shopping trip to the nearby local grocery store, genderbent the owner, and now have a small store for money. Oops ran out of Water due to all the sex you guys just had an orgy and drinking. Congratulations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zardoz23

RenPy_Fan

Aug 9, 2020
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Features:

Choice hints:

View attachment 1573835

Checkpoints (time travel):

This allows you to go back to previous events while maintaining any sort of variable changes. Don't abuse this feature. You can break the game if you're not careful.

View attachment 1573836

Windows Instructions:

macOS Instructions:

Do not delete the mods folder (unless you're uninstalling). It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

Uninstall Instructions:

Notes:

Thanks to VikingCrawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.

Hey guys, used to play and replay this game on my browser and just downloaded it to play with the botnet mods to try and get through more possible story choices. I play on Mac, but for some reason every time I try and open the mod it states I dont have permission to access it. This is my computer and I opened it to check that I do in fact haved the permissions for it, but still no dice. can anyone maybe help me with this?

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes