NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Thank you for your effort to make it easier. Guess I have to wait some updates till I find a route to make Ms. Hill pregnant by her son.
Yea she doesn't have any birth control and there are a few opportunities for him to cum in her but she just doesn't seem to get pregnant that way. No idea if it's heading anywhere. Thanks for checking out the guide :)

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
anyone who knows how to operate the trap machine for to not kill the people in the cage?
This is a rough memory as I use cheatrelated so I have boosted stats and never have to worry about the trap. I think either Sally or Keera can tell you about the trap and you can avoid it. I might be wrong about this or that but I do believe that's how I got around it before cheatrelated. Good luck!

Eliryon

Aug 20, 2020
This is a rough memory as I use cheatrelated so I have boosted stats and never have to worry about the trap. I think either Sally or Keera can tell you about the trap and you can avoid it. I might be wrong about this or that but I do believe that's how I got around it before cheatrelated. Good luck!
thank you, i gonna check!

Reactions: NadaMucho

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
anyone who knows how to operate the trap machine for to not kill the people in the cage?
This is actually one of the main points in the game where the Intelligence stat has an obvious influence. The buttons themselves are randomized for your current playthrough but the letters revealed help you know which ones to press for the best results.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'm going to assume you mean the puzzle after exploring the catwalks.

The way I do it is to press the power button once then leave. This will give you a temporary energy boost for the fight with Titus. There are other solutions but I'm unsure of what they are.

The words are very on the nose so it shouldn't be too hard to work out what the power button is. But if you have the botnet mod, it will tell you what each button is.

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
Who all are the apprentices I know a few of them I’ll list the ones I know and I hope someone can fill in any others I missed and how to get them.
1.Monica
2.Professor Ward
3.Brittany
4.Sally
5.Karen
6.Kayla
7.Lydia
These are the ones I found anymore I missed?

Oct 8, 2020
Who all are the apprentices I know a few of them I’ll list the ones I know and I hope someone can fill in any others I missed and how to get them.
1.Monica
2.Professor Ward
3.Brittany
4.Sally
5.Karen
6.Kayla
7.Lydia
I can't think of any you missed, so that may just be all of 'em.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
1.Monica
2.Professor Ward
3.Brittany
4.Sally
5.Karen
6.Kayla
7.Lydia
Devin, Sydney and Fuller might be apprentices.

matnizak

Jul 12, 2017
This might sound like a weird question, but could somebody test something? If you open the html file in a text editor (Notepad ++), does it compact all the text into one long line for you?

I was playing with it a week and something ago and I remember the file having thousands of lines. But now when I open it its been compressed to 117 with the majority of the file being in line 110.

It seems like something happened on my PC and all the line separators are just gone from the file. I even redownloaded it to check but nothing works. So I want to confirm that my memory isn't just tricking me or something.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
This might sound like a weird question, but could somebody test something? If you open the html file in a text editor (Notepad ++), does it compact all the text into one long line for you?

I was playing with it a week and something ago and I remember the file having thousands of lines. But now when I open it its been compressed to 117 with the majority of the file being in line 110.

It seems like something happened on my PC and all the line separators are just gone from the file. I even redownloaded it to check but nothing works. So I want to confirm that my memory isn't just tricking me or something.
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-480b-g28.41722/post-8422752

Reactions: matnizak

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022

what's the issue? That just makes it harder for 'you' to read, but makes no difference to the computer when compiling it.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Think I managed to break the game xD, was trying to go with a "over the top" save where I pretty much used the checkpoint to go back and forth to unlock and see everything. It worked fine until I messed up with the go on a hunt with rio and forgot to go through it to the end and instead used the checkpoint to go back and lost that path. So I tried to restart the game and do a similar run with seein everything but now once I reach aug 11 and go on a walk with rio or do anything to progress the day past around that point I just get a text screen but no option to continue.

Any tips on how to get past this or if there are any scenes you can't pick multiple options or the game break, or maybe not progress to far with specific characters?

At the moment I am just not sure what went wrong since I haven't had a problem with the checkpoint part before.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Think I managed to break the game xD, was trying to go with a "over the top" save where I pretty much used the checkpoint to go back and forth to unlock and see everything. It worked fine until I messed up with the go on a hunt with rio and forgot to go through it to the end and instead used the checkpoint to go back and lost that path. So I tried to restart the game and do a similar run with seein everything but now once I reach aug 11 and go on a walk with rio or do anything to progress the day past around that point I just get a text screen but no option to continue.

Any tips on how to get past this or if there are any scenes you can't pick multiple options or the game break, or maybe not progress to far with specific characters?

At the moment I am just not sure what went wrong since I haven't had a problem with the checkpoint part before.
Doing a playthrough where you use checkpoints to see everything is prone to bugs: just because you can use a checkpoint, doesn't mean it's not worth saving properly as well. Unfortunately I don't have a fix to get you beyond the Titus fight - whenever something like that would happen to me I would reload a save from that set of choices. Then, I'd slowly plug away at finding the 'correct' order of choices, using checkpoints, so I can do as much content as possible while still keeping it possible to advance.

Anyways, it's worth doing, but you might've shot yourself in the foot for that particular save game. Be thorough, be patient, and you can use checkpoints extremely liberally while still making it to the end of the current set of content.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Doing a playthrough where you use checkpoints to see everything is prone to bugs: just because you can use a checkpoint, doesn't mean it's not worth saving properly as well. Unfortunately I don't have a fix to get you beyond the Titus fight - whenever something like that would happen to me I would reload a save from that set of choices. Then, I'd slowly plug away at finding the 'correct' order of choices, using checkpoints, so I can do as much content as possible while still keeping it possible to advance.

Anyways, it's worth doing, but you might've shot yourself in the foot for that particular save game. Be thorough, be patient, and you can use checkpoints extremely liberally while still making it to the end of the current set of content.
Yeah gonna give it another try in the weekend. I think what might have happened is that this time I jumped to the checkpoint without letting time pass which somehow screwed things up cause I think, you need time to pass at points to clear out what is happening, like someone being bimbofied, or to much of a backlog will make the game unable to progress. If not I am not really sure what the problem is, though I guess if the game is trying to load multiple things at once it might break the game as well but at that point I am unsure on what would have been the issue. Seeing as I did a pretty similar playthrough before this, the only difference being I would play up until the day ended before doing a jump to a previous checkpoint, but this time I would just play each scenario to it's end and then jump back to the multiple choice point and then do the others one by one.

Reactions: Brovalon

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
So I discovered something very interesting on my latest playthrough. I was trying to do a lovers run and regularly summon kitty while trying to reduce my corruption to zero. There are two events that I know reduce corruption which are saving the girl while taking a walk with Rio and not raping the nun when you turn invisible.

Turns out it is possible to reduce your corruption to below zero (negative 2). Not really sure what the implications of this are but according to the text, it looks like a new source of power entered your body. Possible angelic? Also it clearly came from an entity watching over the nun so hopefully we meet them soon

Reactions: fcofco and Zardoz23
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes