Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
in ur cheat walkthrough it says on aug 15 to follow racheal then contract rio then sorority party but i see nothing about a party did i mis something i followed ur guide to the letter except for the impregnating parts as im not into that am i missing something or was there just a change that moved the party to different day???
The sorority party happens on the second Thursday after classes, occupying the last two time slots of the day.

To be invited, do one of the following:
-Become part of the coven before that day, and Barberry will ask you to go.
-Be on good terms with Brittany and know about her drug addiction. Go hunt for Titus before Thursday; you should be given the choice to give Brittany a call instead of wandering into the city.ñ by yourself (Need at least 10 Charisma to convince her). If sonw so, she'll invite you to the party on Thursday after dinner.
-On the second Tuesday, during Patel's classes, Brittany will be visited by Lexi. Choose to folow her and use a light on her. She will invite you to the party. (I don't know if this has a stat requirement).
-Be on good terms with Jill and use the brown light on her during the second Wednesday at Barberry's class. She will invite you to the part to help her deal with the sorority girls.

h1269h

Jun 1, 2022
How to get with Wards sister or have ward willing to do more while sister is there on the last Saturday? Tried numerous ways but no luck

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
How to get with Wards sister or have ward willing to do more while sister is there on the last Saturday? Tried numerous ways but no luck
Be on a romantic path with Ward, and having her be your apprentice helps.
What I do:
-Her first class: red light.
-Her second class: pink light and have high (around 8) intelligence.
-Have Kitty investigate her before the second Saturday.
-Visit her the second Saturday in the afternoon, flirt with her and talk to her about her potential. That same night, after investigating the town and beating the demon, try to seduce her.
-The night of the second Sunday you can go get dinner with her, but yoy may want to save energy for later. After chasing Zahra, go to her apartment.
-The second Monday, don't use lights in her class.
-The second Wednesday, after a tender moment between lovers after her class you'll find out about her sister.
-You can do whatever you want on Friday during her class, and even have fun with her and Stacy later on.
-On the third Sunday, after going through all the morning events, you can go visit Ward in her office, meeting her sister. That gives yoy plenty of choices to have fun with them.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Since there are those out there, like myself, that were looking for a pseudo guide of sorts that has "optimal" choices, I have taken the liberty of modifying Cerebrum 's guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have basically followed his version and modified for the uselessness of green lights and prioritized non-stat choices. This also assumes you have a hybrid mod of the editor and choices mod (download both, rename the variables mod to College Daze, and then run the python script file), and for you to set Love, Lust, Submission, and training stats to very high values.
currently your walkthrough doesn't proceed as intended for some reason, most scenes are completelly bypassed if i follow your guide.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
currently your walkthrough doesn't proceed as intended for some reason, most scenes are completelly bypassed if i follow your guide.
Just a heads up, but the guide you're referencing isn't up to date and only goes to day 12. What scenes are bypassed? The most common reason for scenes skipping is to do with 'cheatrelated' not being used. This turns incest on which is required for some scenes to trigger, eg Jake/Jane and Mrs hill scene

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Just a heads up, but the guide you're referencing isn't up to date and only goes to day 12. What scenes are bypassed? The most common reason for scenes skipping is to do with 'cheatrelated' not being used. This turns incest on which is required for some scenes to trigger, eg Jake/Jane and Mrs hill scene
the one involving the treesome, it just does't play, and im using the "cheatrelated" one, that is one of the scenes.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
the one involving the treesome, it just does't play, and im using the "cheatrelated" one, that is one of the scenes.
Are you referring to the Monica Rio threesome? I'm not completely sure what the requirements are for this but I think it has something to do with love stats with them or something. Did you make any changes to the guide? If not it could just be that the guide isn't accurate or was written using a modded version of the game, like botnet or variable editor.

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
i have read through the walkthrough you need to either talk to lexi when she apperas to brittany or join the covenn to unlock the soroirty party
If im remembering this correctly, you can also get it from britney, if you convinced her that letting you make all the decisions for her is best which can happen if you follow the guide and impregnate her in the cheat version (admittedly it is harder to do as it requires a maid/slave rating and very high stats for brittany to call and admit that she needs you at the party which is why it is only in the cheat version and in the non-cheat version you meet lexi instead).

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
If im remembering this correctly, you can also get it from britney, if you convinced her that letting you make all the decisions for her is best which can happen if you follow the guide and impregnate her in the cheat version
hats what i have heard Never happened to me But this is still tons of one off stuff hidden in there to like Monica's Bimbo transform a 1 off scene or the Early Karen Library scene

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
hats what i have heard Never happened to me But this is still tons of one off stuff hidden in there to like Monica's Bimbo transform a 1 off scene or the Early Karen Library scene
If you like Brittanys lover route then dont do it (i like the Ward's lover route and dont like the trauma you can inflict on her on Saturday with her sister so i avoid it even when i have the time travel mod on) but if you like torturing Brittany yes, it is possible.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Fixed bugs from earlier post,
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated for v.205 content.

To use with botnet:
Change notes:
Will we get Prinlup's time travel aspect? His was, in my opinion, much better done than botnet as you could effectively go back in time as much as you want and changes made overlap, thus allowing us to have the "ultimate version".

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Does this game Have cheats for all of the orbs you collect?
CHEATS: Type any of these in place of 'mother's friend' when the game asks who is by the car at the start.

cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc.
related - make the player related to the Maywoods
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
energy - give max energy but nothing else
energyrelated - give energy and related
phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else
phonerelated - give phone and related

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes