SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
When you start the game when prompted about your relation with Maywood, type "cheat" without the quote marks.
More info on OP.
CHEATS: Type any of these in place of 'mother's friend' when the game asks who is by the car at the start.

cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc.
related - make the player related to the Maywoods
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
energy - give max energy but nothing else
energyrelated - give energy and related
phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else
phonerelated - give phone and related
Thanks!

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
How do I get the Nun content? I did a search through this thread and found a few answers, but I must not be doing something right, cause I can not get the Nun content to activate. Help would be appreciated.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
How do I get the Nun content? I did a search through this thread and found a few answers, but I must not be doing something right, cause I can not get the Nun content to activate. Help would be appreciated.
Take Brittany on the hunt for Titus, that leads you there. I think you need to at least know about her using Ash, but you don't have to blackmail her.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Can you keep Professor Stein and Devin in her bimbo form on the path of romance or just enslave her and blackmail her?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Can you keep Professor Stein and Devin in her bimbo form on the path of romance or just enslave her and blackmail her?
For professor stein yes you can I think you can prem bimbo yet. As for the black or romance path it’s not fleshed out. Devin is not fully bimbo yet.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes