Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How to be Karen's apprentice?
Also, If I want to do only Karen and Mom lover route, How should I do?
Karens Lovers route is high attractness in the library after class as for Mom the easy one is get her cum addicted should something like +3 and NO TORMENT!!! it can be done on the last staurday (take a walk with mom) any torment means no lover path for mom

Last edited:

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
Is there any way to have enough Orange experience to succeed Dreamsculpting your mom when she calls you on Thursday, August 8? Even pushing for every opportunity I can't seem to get more than level 4, which isn't enough.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any way to have enough Orange experience to succeed Dreamsculpting your mom when she calls you on Thursday, August 8? Even pushing for every opportunity I can't seem to get more than level 4, which isn't enough.
Yes it is just done a quick run through. you need to go monica's peek on heather and kylie sleep, go to monica sleep on her mom. the next should be just after the family movies go to brittany's apartment sleep her. then dorm night sleep on jake. that covers the first saturday and sunday. monday during Barberyy's class ornage light suzie, at dinner sit with jake orange light, then go check on monica run into kyle orange then at Night accept the gift. that will get you level 5 orange light

botnet

Dec 9, 2019
You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to ask that question.
Take a look here, line 110:
View attachment 1868613
Opening the html file in Notepad++ lags the program out. Indeed when starting the game for the first time it's reasonably fast, till you get to the current content and it lags at first 1 second between choices, then 3, then 5.
That's because, G28, in all his yanderedev coding glory, has coded the game on a single line of code.
View attachment 1868593
A single line of code, 21 million characters long. When you select a choice late game, the game has to go through the entire code string to the relevant choice, then proceed to the next section.
And you wonder why this is so laggy.
This isn't actually true. Before I start, I want to let you know I have no ill-will against you. I simply want to explain how it works.

G28 most likely uses either Twine or tweego to do development work for College Daze. Twine handles all the code automatically by dragging and dropping scenes on a storyboard. Tweego allows you to write all the code yourself in your preferred text editor.

Either way, G28 doesn't "code the game on a single line". This would be impossible for a person to read or work on. In reality, whether G28 uses Twine or tweego, the code is multiline like any other programming project.

When you're done modifying the code, Twine or tweego can then "build" the project. It automatically creates an HTML file with all the necessary game logic. The scenes or "tiddlers" as Twine defines them, are placed inside the body of the HTML file. Through a process called "code minification" the tiddlers' whitespace and newlines are removed. This is why everything is on one line. It's an automatic process G28 has no control over. Ironically, even though this looks like bloat, it makes the file significantly smaller, which leads to faster downloads and quicker load times.

The reason the game can get sluggish in the later chapters is because Twine games keep track of the player's actions. All choices are saved, and all variable changes are recorded. This is how the back button in the game works. It remembers exactly what choices the player has made up until that point. By the end of the current version, you've most likely seen hundreds of scenes, so by then the information saved is massive, which leads to sluggish scene transitions. This also depends on the computer. My desktop has 0 problems, but my laptop might start to have noticeably slower loadtimes.

If you want to look at the game's code, tweego's decompile option will give you the game's code in a readable multiline format, as it was originally developed in.

About yanderedev:

Oct 8, 2020
This isn't actually true. Before I start, I want to let you know I have no ill-will against you. I simply want to explain how it works.

G28 most likely uses either Twine or tweego to do development work for College Daze. Twine handles all the code automatically by dragging and dropping scenes on a storyboard. Tweego allows you to write all the code yourself in your preferred text editor.

Either way, G28 doesn't "code the game on a single line". This would be impossible for a person to read or work on. In reality, whether G28 uses Twine or tweego, the code is multiline like any other programming project.

When you're done modifying the code, Twine or tweego can then "build" the project. It automatically creates an HTML file with all the necessary game logic. The scenes or "tiddlers" as Twine defines them, are placed inside the body of the HTML file. Through a process called "code minification" the tiddlers' whitespace and newlines are removed. This is why everything is on one line. It's an automatic process G28 has no control over. Ironically, even though this looks like bloat, it makes the file significantly smaller, which leads to faster downloads and quicker load times.

The reason the game can get sluggish in the later chapters is because Twine games keep track of the player's actions. All choices are saved, and all variable changes are recorded. This is how the back button in the game works. It remembers exactly what choices the player has made up until that point. By the end of the current version, you've most likely seen hundreds of scenes, so by then the information saved is massive, which leads to sluggish scene transitions. This also depends on the computer. My desktop has 0 problems, but my laptop might start to have noticeably slower loadtimes.

If you want to look at the game's code, tweego's decompile option will give you the game's code in a readable multiline format, as it was originally developed in.

About yanderedev:
F95 threads are always so gosh-darned educational.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Just to let everyone know, the plan is for the next release to be on July 2nd. Fair warning, though, content ends on in-game 'Saturday night', since there's still a number of scenes I have to get through before we can move on to Sunday.
And I thought Friday night was full of options. Saturday sure is going to require more than three playthroughs.

Batspekas

Jul 31, 2017
Just to let everyone know, the plan is for the next release to be on July 2nd. Fair warning, though, content ends on in-game 'Saturday night', since there's still a number of scenes I have to get through before we can move on to Sunday.
Man the start of July 2022 is goated. Devious World, College Daze, Something Unlimited updates all hitting soon

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
That'd be July 3rd on my country and it's on my birthday WHOOOP!!
Let Me Be say this G28 said the PLAN is for next release to be on July 2nd. meaning it maybe not exactly at the 2nd. I mean its NOT going to be Oh the clock struck midnight it should be released. Timezones exist and lets not all ask when exactly time wise its out.

Reactions: Mrach_31

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Let Me Be say this G28 said the PLAN is for next release to be on July 2nd. meaning it maybe not exactly at the 2nd. I mean its NOT going to be Oh the clock struck midnight it should be released. Timezones exist and lets not all ask when exactly time wise its out.
Sheesh man, Just lemme have my own little celebration.. :cry:
I get all that, i've been following G's progress on this game for more than 2 years, I think i can handle a delay of a day or a month, don't worry ;)

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Plans are always beautiful. Reality on the other hand...
Is a bitch? Yeah...

Anyway... Does anyone know anything about the succubus queen's contracts? On a new playthrough I found one for Suzie and Rio and it got me curious if there was more. Are all contracts transferred over if you sign one yourself? Any extra queen exclusive contracts like Suzie?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes