G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
v.230b
Content still only leads to the end of 'Saturday' night and will not officially end the day until (likely) the next public release. There are still some big 'Saturday' events left to cover, but for now, here's what's been added:

- Finish dinner with opportunities to talk to Karen, Ms. Hill + Jake/Jane, and the Cheerleaders, depending on your circumstances.
- If you went to the party at the drug warehouse, finish it with the option to manually change your lieutenant, party with Raven and Stacy, or help Sally (if she's your lieutenant) deal with a particularly rebellious demon slave (if you enslaved them).
- Join Mona, Karen, Professor Ward (Optional), and Katey (Ward's Sister if you met her, Optional) for a rather strange party. A high blue level is recommended. Play your cards right and you might even get to 'meet' Professor Ward's mother afterwards.
- Gain new opportunities to bimbofy Candy and Raven (if you didn't already) before going on an adventure to rescue Zahra... again. Hopefully she sticks around for good this time (and that you don't get her killed).
- After dealing with Zahra, come up with a proposal that'll satisfy both Raven and Stacy.
- Visit Ms. Hill, wherever she may be, and bring along either Professor Patel, Mrs. Wilson, or Jake/Jane. As long as you didn't previously banish Mrs. Wilson, you can now unlock her permanent alternate form (it only took 2 1/2 years).
- Go with Karen to negotiate with the nuns (regardless of whether they're currently your ally or not). While there, discover some potentially interesting information, and get a lead on a new character and a new hunt.

v.230e Bugfix
- Fixed issues with Karen and the nuns during their contract scene and Jane/Monica during brothel stuff.

.230b All Files

.230b UPDATE ONLY (Requires .205a or later)

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is a bitch? Yeah...

Anyway... Does anyone know anything about the succubus queen's contracts? On a new playthrough I found one for Suzie and Rio and it got me curious if there was more. Are all contracts transferred over if you sign one yourself? Any extra queen exclusive contracts like Suzie?
Off the top of my head, you can also make a deal with the succubus for you and Lydia, and I think you can also recruit Jill with a contract.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
v.230b
Content still only leads to the end of 'Saturday' night and will not officially end the day until (likely) the next public release. There are still some big 'Saturday' events left to cover, but for now, here's what's been added:

- Finish dinner with opportunities to talk to Karen, Ms. Hill + Jake/Jane, and the Cheerleaders, depending on your circumstances.
- If you went to the party at the drug warehouse, finish it with the option to manually change your lieutenant, party with Raven and Stacy, or help Sally (if she's your lieutenant) deal with a particularly rebellious demon slave (if you enslaved them).
- Join Mona, Karen, Professor Ward (Optional), and Katey (Ward's Sister if you met her, Optional) for a rather strange party. A high blue level is recommended. Play your cards right and you might even get to 'meet' Professor Ward's mother afterwards.
- Gain new opportunities to bimbofy Candy and Raven (if you didn't already) before going on an adventure to rescue Zahra... again. Hopefully she sticks around for good this time (and that you don't get her killed).
- After dealing with Zahra, come up with a proposal that'll satisfy both Raven and Stacy.
- Visit Ms. Hill, wherever she may be, and bring along either Professor Patel, Mrs. Wilson, or Jake/Jane. As long as you didn't previously banish Mrs. Wilson, you can now unlock her permanent alternate form (it only took 2 1/2 years).
- Go with Karen to negotiate with the nuns (regardless of whether they're currently your ally or not). While there, discover some potentially interesting information, and get a lead on a new character and a new hunt.

.230b All Files
MEGA

MEGA
Well, now I know what I'll be doing for the next few hours.
If I remember, I'll be back tomorrow with feedback on the new scenes.
Thanks for the release!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
v.230b

.230b All Files
MEGA

MEGA

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to let everyone know, I'm aware of a couple bugs involving the Karen contract scene post-nuns and the Monica/Jane brothel scene. I'll have a bugfix out for these later in the week. Edit: The bugfix is out, you can find it in the previous post with the other release files.

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Just to let everyone know, I'm aware of a couple bugs involving the Karen contract scene post-nuns and the Monica/Jane brothel scene. I'll have a bugfix out for these later in the week. Edit: The bugfix is out, you can find it in the previous post with the other release files.
Not sure if this is the bug you're referring to, but during the nun scene with Karen the game is informing me that I have never met the nuns before even though I know this isn't the case considering on a later passage the MC recognises the portrait. If this has been fixed then great, but I just thought I should mention it just in case.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Not sure if this is the bug you're referring to, but during the nun scene with Karen the game is informing me that I have never met the nuns before even though I know this isn't the case considering on a later passage the MC recognises the portrait. If this has been fixed then great, but I just thought I should mention it just in case.
That wasn't what was reported to me, but I'll take a look, thanks.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Is this the kind of "branching paths" game where if you don't follow a guide and pick all the right options, then you miss out on a bunch of content?

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Is this the kind of "branching paths" game where if you don't follow a guide and pick all the right options, then you miss out on a bunch of content?
There is no way to follow a guide and see all the content. That being said, no matter what you do, there will be a lot of content, and if you replay the game, you will again enjoy a lot of new content.

I strongly advise you to try this game, it is very satisfying no matter the choices you're making (unless you want bimbo Bill). After playing the game from scratch a few times, you can then try a few "walkthroughs" (again, none of them offers all the content) to see if someone else found something you didn't.
This game is at first a discovery while you follow your natural desires, and then you can explore other possibilities.

If you don't mind cheating and want to keep some gameplay, I suggest you to use the "energy" cheat (or "energyrelated" for incest). This cheat allows you to use your powers as much as you want, but you still have to think about your stats and powers and level them up.
It's really more interesting than the regular "cheat" option in my opinion as managing stats and powers is interesting for me while managing energy really isn't.

TLDR : Try this game, you will not regret it.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
How do you do Lydia love path?
The only way to Girlfriend her is DnD I think.

Could you please provide a llink to the public release walkthrough? I can't find it in the thread, and I can't find it on G28's Patreon either.
Go to page 1 and on G28's OP there's 3 walkthrough links. None are updated for 230e but some are for 205a.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There is no way to follow a guide and see all the content. That being said, no matter what you do, there will be a lot of content, and if you replay the game, you will again enjoy a lot of new content.

I strongly advise you to try this game, it is very satisfying no matter the choices you're making (unless you want bimbo Bill). After playing the game from scratch a few times, you can then try a few "walkthroughs" (again, none of them offers all the content) to see if someone else found something you didn't.
This game is at first a discovery while you follow your natural desires, and then you can explore other possibilities.

If you don't mind cheating and want to keep some gameplay, I suggest you to use the "energy" cheat (or "energyrelated" for incest). This cheat allows you to use your powers as much as you want, but you still have to think about your stats and powers and level them up.
It's really more interesting than the regular "cheat" option in my opinion as managing stats and powers is interesting for me while managing energy really isn't.

TLDR : Try this game, you will not regret it.
Best answer ever

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
v156a_varmod: the game with a variable editor on the character page, as well as stats cheat on phone
v156a_fullmod: varmod + timetravel. This ports the 121a mod over, and does not support timetravel on the last day yet. Expect bugs, but should be fairly stable.

v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 156a (bugfix: Kayla's page)
Added alpha version of timetravel on 156a.
156a updated to fix some bugs
Full version of 156a released
Hi there I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to Update your excellent mod to the lastest version of College Daze Please?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes