Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Anyone know what the (current) highest stat check is? It's pretty easy to focus on one or two stats and get them rather high. But at what point does more become unnecessary?

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
During the saving Zahra scene on day 17, it says "If someone was alive and captured here, you would've had a chance to free them." Does anyone know what this means? Please explain in detail.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
During the saving Zahra scene on day 17, it says "If someone was alive and captured here, you would've had a chance to free them." Does anyone know what this means? Please explain in detail.
Sally Kimble
During the hunt for Titus, you have a choice between going alone or taking Brittany. If you go alone, you will encounter Sally. If you went with Brittany, Sally will be found much later when you go save Zahra.

Nov 24, 2020
It goes back to the night you face Titus. If you pick Brittany, you miss out on meeting Sally and if you go alone, you miss out on meeting Mother Superior. So, either Sally or MS can be in the cage, depending on who you met during the Titus fight.

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
If you use a brown light on her then, you'll get a pregnancy talk with her. Just don't pay her to get pregnant. Then you'll be able to get Jill pregnant after the trip to the library with Rio. You'll get pregnancy talks from both of them.
It worked! I finally have the talks with Rio, Monica, Lydia, Sofia, Jill, Brittney, and Mrs. Maywood. Is there anyone else I'm missing?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I tried going for a bizarre run recently to see what I could find. It started as a Jake run because I realized ever since the permanent Jane option was added to the game I haven't tried anything with Jake in the newer days. As I was going the run became more of a 'who can get pregnant from others' run. What I found is a lot of these instances happen later in the game so at first I thought there would be no preg talks at all, but then I remembered Jake can knock up Sofia early in the game via the bimbo route. But to my surprise I didn't get the Sofia preg talk, maybe it was considered too late by a day or two, or you can only get preg talks if it's yours, I'm not entirely sure.

It was definitely an interesting run however on the last day I noticed something that might be a continuity bug, I got Jake to get his mom pregnant in the new scene, then I did the last DnD segment and found there was a opportunity for Jake to knock up his mom here. I never knew that before because by this point he would always be Jane. However when he came inside her the game went into detail saying she was already pregnant (yes) but that it was the players (no), and I know I made sure she wasn't pregnant before Jake got his chance in the new scene.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone have a guide for Barberry Content? Like using the brown light on her???
guessing to mean Prof Barberry besides join the coven use every chance in class to fuck her. as for the Brown light besides a "kitty" (asissant) find out more about her there is NO alt forms for her.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
But to my surprise I didn't get the Sofia preg talk, maybe it was considered too late by a day or two, or you can only get preg talks if it's yours, I'm not entirely sure.

It was definitely an interesting run however on the last day I noticed something that might be a continuity bug, I got Jake to get his mom pregnant in the new scene, then I did the last DnD segment and found there was a opportunity for Jake to knock up his mom here. I never knew that before because by this point he would always be Jane. However when he came inside her the game went into detail saying she was already pregnant (yes) but that it was the players (no), and I know I made sure she wasn't pregnant before Jake got his chance in the new scene.
I'll have to take a look at these. For the preg talk, Sofia will only do it if it's been long enough, so an option with Jake might not have been possible at that point. I'm not sure, so I'll have to see.

As for the dream, I'll have to take a look, but if she doesn't know that it's Jake's, the game might be narrating as if it's yours because that's what she thinks at the time. Again, not sure, but I'll check.

Jan 24, 2022
another thing ive been thinking abt. why is the game so mean to jill? i think she's really cute and would like to fuck her as-is, but (from what i can figure out), the only way the game lets you interact with her is by... transforming her into a generic skinny girl? and some of the other girls are quite mean to her too. i think jill's super pretty, wish she had more content

(zero disrespect whatsoever to this game, it's amazing, just something i wonder abt. also pls keep spoiler free !!)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes