EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Pretty sure I remembered getting both Rachel and Rio's contract completed at the same time, but I forgot how I triggered it. Does anyone remember if the queen's contract is needed to meet the requirement?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Pretty sure I remembered getting both Rachel and Rio's contract completed at the same time, but I forgot how I triggered it. Does anyone remember if the queen's contract is needed to meet the requirement?
thats during the second week around the titus hunt at the evenining you go upstairs follow Rachel you can contract either Rio or Rachel. The queen contract doesn't matter unless you want Rio contracted to her, unsure on rachel

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
the queen contract and the reward from aren't the same I think. the queen contract binds to her and pervents some actions but gives you the shay fox and Lydia sex scene with lyida being queen contracted.

thats during the second week around the titus hunt at the evenining you go upstairs follow Rachel you can contract either Rio or Rachel. The queen contract doesn't matter unless you want Rio contracted to her, unsure on rachel
to answer both of your questions if you go upstair at night night you can find rachel trying to contract rio for the queen. I always try to contract racheal instead.

you can alway return another night to contract rio

having racheal contracted changes the text in her sat morning sex bit. if she not contract she goes along with it cause her auntie oprdered it. But i think option also have to been triggered by telling the queen you want Racheal as a wife first.

either way in both asking to be wife and sat morning sex scene if she contracted she really gets into it if not its more like a shes doing her duty.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
having racheal contracted changes the text in her sat morning sex bit. if she not contract she goes along with it cause her auntie oprdered it. But i think option also have to been triggered by telling the queen you want Racheal as a wife first.
if I'm reading this right, you can get Rachel during Saturday hotel scene without a contract?

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
This game is so fucking deep, man.

After trying 4 times I still haven't been able to get the Britney pregnant DP scene, but every time I discover something else, instead.

How do you go on the Barberry dungeon quest line? Is it worth it? I'd be interested in some lesbian familial bonding, if that's included.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
This game is so fucking deep, man.

After trying 4 times I still haven't been able to get the Britney pregnant DP scene, but every time I discover something else, instead.

How do you go on the Barberry dungeon quest line? Is it worth it? I'd be interested in some lesbian familial bonding, if that's included.
you barberry drags to dugeon to noami? join the coven it should on the last saturday just before the evening dinner stuff

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i tried to start making a bar grap decicion tree guid guy been trying all day and im sorry but it was just two much i dont have the patience for it so promise first thing tommorow i start making em like i normally do

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
to answer both of your questions if you go upstair at night night you can find rachel trying to contract rio for the queen. I always try to contract racheal instead.

you can alway return another night to contract rio

either way in both asking to be wife and sat morning sex scene if she contracted she really gets into it if not its more like a shes doing her duty.
Thanks. I'm going to wait until the next update before trying out your suggestion.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The notes say that "mom's friend" seems to have some kind of ability, and you need to go to the library to find out more.
But after reading all the books, nothing changes, and all the same, in the notes and dialogues it is written that "you need to go to the library and read the book"

Did I miss something?

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
The notes say that "mom's friend" seems to have some kind of ability, and you need to go to the library to find out more.
But after reading all the books, nothing changes, and all the same, in the notes and dialogues it is written that "you need to go to the library and read the book"

Did I miss something?
Probably gonna be relevant later once G28 adds in stuff to act on it.

Reactions: kidderyao and m4pII

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

Did I miss something?
Probably gonna be relevant later once G28 adds in stuff to act on it.
I thought that task got overwritten once you did stuff at the library, but it looks like that wasn't the case. I've removed the mention of the library so now it'll just say that you know about her abilities in future releases, thanks for letting me know.

Das53

Nov 15, 2021
Got an oddity. Been following the slave route walkthrough exactly. But on day 11 i get no option to follow Rachel. The text says "Is that Rachel over by Rio's dorm?" but no option to follow her.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I started playing recently and haven't been following the updates, but it looks like the story is coming to an end.

I just hope that as we move forward, the author will also add content and tropes for previous days and for characters who have had little screen time.

For me personally, the whole fun of the game is replayability and asking yourself the question "what will happen if I do this?" and "can I do it?"
And the best thing is that every time I set myself a certain goal, I find something new.

There is still a huge amount of potential content, and I hope that the possibilities and route variations will expand.

Reactions: Brovalon

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Got an oddity. Been following the slave route walkthrough exactly. But on day 11 i get no option to follow Rachel. The text says "Is that Rachel over by Rio's dorm?" but no option to follow her.
I've never experienced this before. What guide are you following, and is your game modded? If so have you tried loading your save on a vanilla version of the game?

I'd also be interested in seeing new content added for characters that haven't been given much time. It's unlikely but who knows eh? Lol. Also some more lovers route exclusive content like harem parties similar to maid scenes or individual dates with a certain character.

Last edited:

Das53

Nov 15, 2021
I've never experienced this before. What guide are you following, and is your game modded? If so have you tried loading your save on a vanilla version of the game?

I'd also be interested in seeing new content added for characters that haven't been given much time. It's unlikely but who knows eh? Lol. Also some more lovers route exclusive content like harem parties similar to maid scenes or individual dates with a certain character.
Using the Slave route on "Walkthrough 3" on this thread, only mod is the botnet one the walkthrough specifically links. Checked with an unmodded game and no luck.

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Using the Slave route on "Walkthrough 3" on this thread, only mod is the botnet one the walkthrough specifically links. Checked with an unmodded game and no luck.
Had a look and it's a weird one, the only thing I can suggest is to try following Rachel before pinball with Jake. Another option could be to try with my slave guide, but it's a no cheat version.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes