Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
mod stuff
Hey so people are using your mod, making a thousand checkpoints, and then complaining about the game lagging, lol. Could you cap the checkpoints to like 100?

Also unrelated to that I'm getting an issue on load only when using your mod: "Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting." It's because of "Identifier 'diffSugar' has already been declared"

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Me too - the checkpoints were helpful and I find that loading saves once you have >5 saves in browser/not on disk is actually kinda unpleasant. On the bright side someone else here has extended Prinplup's mod to version 205a.

(Edit: Oh sorry. I'd thought this was an extended checkpoints as well, but this just lets you change the variables. Obviously be careful changing shit in your save file.)

(Edit 2: I'm a clown. This lets you set / load / remove checkpoints as you see fit. Go nuts.)
Eh Prinplup's mod is better because it allows you to change the variables before each decision so you won't need to go back to that specific checkpoints to change your prio decisions. For example to change Patel's personality as a daughter or a mom or It's really handy. Also it allows you to replay some unique permanent decision (permanent bimbofy or youngify or eternal contract) that botnet mods doesn't let you
The mod link you shared isn't the same as prinplup's tho. It lets you edit the variables in the phone, which is already part of botnet's mod i think.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Eh Prinplup's mod is better because it allows you to change the variables before each decision so you won't need to go back to that specific checkpoints to change your prio decisions. For example to change Patel's personality as a daughter or a mom or It's really handy. Also it allows you to replay some unique permanent decision (permanent bimbofy or youngify or eternal contract) that botnet mods doesn't let you
The mod link you shared isn't the same as prinplup's tho. It lets you edit the variables in the phone, which is already part of botnet's mod i think.
Nah, botnet just lets you do the checkpoints.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
You can easily mess around with their personality by tweaking the sugarcube / variables from the console.. I always did that to see the alternative scene.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here According to the tags definitions of this site, shouldn't we have the male domination (Used when a character submits to a male character via domination) and lesbian (Sex act between two or more females) tags ?
Also, your game is great (but it's time to unleash bimbo Bill !)
Just wanted to let you know that I caved and wound up adding those tags and a few others, so hopefully we've got all the bases covered now lol.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys ive been distracted by other stuff but as soon as i get a chance i will update the walkthroughs i thing i have to change the lovers a bit because of some new info i found out about Sydney , suzie and Naomi.

Is there any chance of a gender change guide? One where you transform as many other men as possible into women?
i can try as soon as i get a chance but like i said above been distracted by stuff.

Jun 19, 2020
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Choice hints:

View attachment 1573835

Checkpoints (time travel):

View attachment 1573836

Windows Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

View attachment 1573837

3. Open apply_mods.bat. Your folder should now look like this:

View attachment 1573838

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

macOS Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods (macOS).zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder.

3. Open apply_mods.command.

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
This mod is universal, meaning it should work with every game version.
If there is a problem, message me.

Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

This mod should be compatible with Prinplup's mod (checkpoint and variable editor).
All you have to do is rename his HTML file to College Daze.html and run the appropriate apply script.

If you are looking for the Python version of this, download botnet - College Daze Mods (Python).zip.
It's an optional version for both Windows and macOS users.
A lot of users had issues with Python, which is why I created a bat and shell script specific version.

Thanks to Viking Crawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.
Is there a way to used this mode when playing using phone?

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
You can easily mess around with their personality by tweaking the sugarcube / variables from the console.. I always did that to see the alternative scene.
You see, sometimes you don't even know there's an alternative scene or which variables are needed. It takes too much work to explore all the scenes with console commands.

Reactions: Decturia

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I assume this choice is going to be very important, but I'm sure what to expect from the available options. I'm talking about our choice of what we want from our relationship with the demon queen near the end of the available content. Played the game some time ago so sorry if I mixed something up. If I recall correctly we can say that we want to be her husband or her concubine, or we could say that we want whatever she wants. Maybe there was a fourth option too, but I forgot what that was. Seems obvious that the husband and "whatever she wants" are hard dom/sub choices respectively, but the concubine option confuses me. Normally I'd think it's the submissive choice, but then what's the point of the even more submissive option? What kind of outcomes should I expect from all of those choices? Will it be possilbe to change our mind later?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I assume this choice is going to be very important, but I'm sure what to expect from the available options. I'm talking about our choice of what we want from our relationship with the demon queen near the end of the available content. Played the game some time ago so sorry if I mixed something up. If I recall correctly we can say that we want to be her husband or her concubine, or we could say that we want whatever she wants. Maybe there was a fourth option too, but I forgot what that was. Seems obvious that the husband and "whatever she wants" are hard dom/sub choices respectively, but the concubine option confuses me. Normally I'd think it's the submissive choice, but then what's the point of the even more submissive option? What kind of outcomes should I expect from all of those choices? Will it be possilbe to change our mind later?
The options are:
1 start a family
2 be her cohort
3 her niece
4 whatever she wants

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I mean like Dysphorika has stated there are the current options unless you signed the Succubus contract in which case you wants are mute. on the plus of the Succubus contract there is a threesoem with Milf form Succubus Queen (Shay Fox) and Lydia? 90% on that bit

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
You see, sometimes you don't even know there's an alternative scene or which variables are needed. It takes too much work to explore all the scenes with console commands.
I personally don't think it's that much of a hassle, since i'm a pretty curious guy :ROFLMAO: like when we're trying to save Zahra (again), we have the option to leave it to our general, now i know what Sally till Rachel did to help us there, and it's a pretty fun thing to do to waste times knowing the next public update will still be in a while ¯\(ツ)/¯

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok before i start doing walkthroughs again need to know have the image mods been updated and is there a new variable editor mod yet been a bit so not sure.

dont use the varible editor for walkthroughs but like having them for when i play just to play

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes