j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Not sure if you accept writing oversights as bugs but on the passage 'WardAnalFuck062Start1' it mentions Kitty even when you don't summon her to access this scene.

Was this supposed to be a Kitty exclusive scene? If so, I got access to this by making small talk with Ward in town and then 'inviting' her. Seems like a variable was made true by mistake, unless of course this is meant to happen.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
When doing the new Zahra content, one of the plus signs mentions that Rio would react differently if she had meta knowledge. What is that knowledge?

Reactions: Dysphorika

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You don't need kitty's help to blackmail her. If you go to her party early on (I don't remember the exact day) and go with her and use the blue light you get the blackmail material yourself.
Ye I forgot about that. But I'm used to save options in order to have all family members together, along with most girls possible pregnant and as lovers.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
are there cheats for the current version of the game?
the don't change from last time but either way
CHEATS: Type any of these in place of 'mother's friend' when the game asks who is by the car at the start.

cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc.
related - make the player related to the Maywoods
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
energy - give max energy but nothing else
energyrelated - give energy and related
phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else
phonerelated - give phone and related

kaeden91

Jul 2, 2019
Will there be any more scenes where you can possess a girl's body and get nailed by a guy? I found that to be an interesting gem hidden away in all the available scenes and it hits a certain cord for me. I think there are two scenes between Kyle and Heather?

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
In the final level of the DnD game you can make Rio believe the outside world, real life is still in fact the DnD game.
I am always surprised by the number of hidden choices. Wouldn't it be nice if these choices were grayed out with a + next to them that tells you how to get it if you don't meet the requirements?

Is there also a make Rio a servant choice in DnD?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I am always surprised by the number of hidden choices. Wouldn't it be nice if these choices were grayed out with a + next to them that tells you how to get it if you don't meet the requirements?

Not for Rio not yet anyway.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
G28Here According to the tags definitions of this site, shouldn't we have the male domination (Used when a character submits to a male character via domination) and lesbian (Sex act between two or more females) tags ?
Also, your game is great (but it's time to unleash bimbo Bill !)

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Will there be any more scenes where you can possess a girl's body and get nailed by a guy? I found that to be an interesting gem hidden away in all the available scenes and it hits a certain cord for me. I think there are two scenes between Kyle and Heather?
Those scenes are reliant on poll results and scene requests, so if you want to see more, that's the best way to guarantee it.

G28Here According to the tags definitions of this site, shouldn't we have the male domination (Used when a character submits to a male character via domination) and lesbian (Sex act between two or more females) tags ?
Also, your game is great (but it's time to unleash bimbo Bill !)
I guess, but frankly there's a lot of content in this game that could be tagged, and I have zero interest in maintaining tags between each release lol. Also, Bimbo Bill won't be in the next public release that finishes 'Saturday', but she'll be showing up again at some point in the future ;).

Oct 8, 2020

Rio already has a contract scene, so it's unlikely she'll ever get one.

Reactions: j_1993_m

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Rio already has a contract scene, so it's unlikely she'll ever get one.
I'm aware of her contract scene, I was just hoping I could make her a servant during DnD like you can with the other characters who also have contract scenes. Getting Rio under contract takes 2 time slots up and wanted to optimise if I could. Like transforming Jake in DnD allows a visit to gift shop on Friday for extra energy.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here awesome game. Loved everything till so far. I just have one question. Will we see any trans characters or the ability to turn other characters transgender?

Keep up the good work btw...
Thanks. While there's no plans for actual trans characters, there is a scene where the player can transform into a trans model and then hook up with Rio. I can't remember where it specifically is, but it involves Rachel talking to her beforehand.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes