j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Thanks. While there's no plans for actual trans characters, there is a scene where the player can transform into a trans model and then hook up with Rio. I can't remember where it specifically is, but it involves Rachel talking to her beforehand.
I remember this as well. If you go upstairs and follow Rachel you can use the brown light there.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Not sure if you accept writing oversights as bugs but on the passage 'WardAnalFuck062Start1' it mentions Kitty even when you don't summon her to access this scene.

Was this supposed to be a Kitty exclusive scene? If so, I got access to this by making small talk with Ward in town and then 'inviting' her. Seems like a variable was made true by mistake, unless of course this is meant to happen.
I didn't think it was possible for this scene to be accessible without speaking to $kitty, but just in case, I've added a variable to the bottom of the paragraph that specifically mentions her.

saymaname21

May 2, 2022
It's only one day in-game, but there's quite a bit of variation in who you interact with/how. I hate downloading first releases that are just two minutes of content, so I worked hard to make sure that's not the case here.

Every tag does have at least one scene in the game right now though.
it says Android as well before I download it just want to confirm whether it's an apk or I would need the internet

herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone post the html file edited with botnet mod?
just download both of them and unpack the mod in the same file direction as your html file and after that just start the "apply_mods.py" file and you are finished.
But if the game gets an update you need to delete the whole previous files(mod and html) and unpack it another time for it to work for the new update. unknown.png

Reactions: Lord_everhard
Jan 22, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what's the maximum extent of Kylie interactions? Can you permanently transform and add her to your harem yet?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what's the maximum extent of Kylie interactions? Can you permanently transform and add her to your harem yet?
You can't permanently transform Kyle yet, but there's at least 6 interactions with Kylie.

Day 1 at the pep rally, day 2 at the dorm meeting, day 3 after you go check on Monica. There's also one if you go see Kyle and Heather instead of going into town with the Hills and another during the cheerleader double date. I think there might even be a one if you tutor Nikki and Heather.

Nov 24, 2020
You can't permanently transform Kyle yet, but there's at least 6 interactions with Kylie.

Day 1 at the pep rally, day 2 at the dorm meeting, day 3 after you go check on Monica. There's also one if you go see Kyle and Heather instead of going into town with the Hills and another during the cheerleader double date. I think there might even be a one if you tutor Nikki and Heather.
You can also get a Kylie scene at the sorority party.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi G28Here! You make a great game here with lots of content! I have a question about the new version, since i have no time to play until the weekend: Is there (if so, how much) new Kitty stuff in the new version?

Reactions: G28Here

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Hi G28Here! You make a great game here with lots of content! I have a question about the new version, since i have no time to play until the weekend: Is there (if so, how much) new Kitty stuff in the new version?
yes you need to study one of the books in the library "the nautre of assistants" then on the saturday read the book again. it needs to be done with Cheng/Chang during to the week or edit using SugarCube.State.active.variables

Gigant

Jun 21, 2018
Ok guys all the walkthrough I plan on working on are added I was gonna delete the sharing one but some of you might like that path so I figured you could copy it and editit so its proper or whatever but i wont be updating it i just dont like sharing i tried but i cant stand it. When the new variable mod comes out I want start a new one focus on a Noi cheats but uses check points one every single one of this isses a whole shit load of stuff cause didnt use check points i really want to do 1
Is there any chance of a gender change guide? One where you transform as many other men as possible into women?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any chance of a gender change guide? One where you transform as many other men as possible into women?
Do you permanently bimbo the women? Or every option to temp bimbo them? If it’s permanent then there is only Jane, Stein and Mrs Nadiar (Mr Nadiar). But all others will be bimboed permanently down the line.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I miss Prinplup 's mod so much. Man your mod is the best. Please grace us plebs with your knowledge and release a new update. Best wishes to you and your loved ones
Me too - the checkpoints were helpful and I find that loading saves once you have >5 saves in browser/not on disk is actually kinda unpleasant. On the bright side someone else here has extended Prinplup's mod to version 205a.

(Edit: Oh sorry. I'd thought this was an extended checkpoints as well, but this just lets you change the variables. Obviously be careful changing shit in your save file.)

(Edit 2: I'm a clown. This lets you set / load / remove checkpoints as you see fit. Go nuts.)

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
mod stuff
Hey so people are using your mod, making a thousand checkpoints, and then complaining about the game lagging, lol. Could you cap the checkpoints to like 100?

Also unrelated to that I'm getting an issue on load only when using your mod: "Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting." It's because of "Identifier 'diffSugar' has already been declared"

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes