Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
as for the Brittany and Robert (father) scenes no...not yet, as Jake/Jane both both pretty feleshed out. As for alts there is a few scenes with Karen and Emma (mom) either dream or real, Karen and Kayla, Monica and her Mom and aunt too, Ward and her Sister, Mom, you Bimbo father, Mom, you future sight daughter (can be named) there is some scenes with Lydia and Sofia's families on the Last saturday
Future sight daughter? What?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Future sight daughter? What?
during the dream (orange Light) during the phone calls scenes with Mrs Maywood (mom) you can create a lasting legacy a "future daughter" or as its called Future sight daughter either a threesome with Mrs Maywood and your daughter if incest is active or teach her anal, the anal is not the first scene has to be second or later

Reactions: Brovalon

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
This game continues to amaze me. I'm into the double digits on playthrough, with cheats and time travel, and I'm still seeing permutations I didn't know existed. Just last night I learned that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Astounding.
there a few who can die if you not careful

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
hm i played it compressed with mod like in WT 3 shown,at day 15 love route the play game with rio does not work when i load the checkpoint / save always have to start again ( i play with them,help create char,say she should try negotiate...try to reload to continue game but always get play with rio...not continue game) after i get inspect drugempire (sister drug addiction not solved unsatisfying for a love route,walk with mother same isssue dad's affair not solved no evidence or secret from otherworldly assistent...to talk about) ok u could try to change stats via cheat but ....i wish this would be more sandbox and not only 15 days so far so u can do more

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
This game continues to amaze me. I'm into the double digits on playthrough, with cheats and time travel, and I'm still seeing permutations I didn't know existed. Just last night I learned that
. Astounding.
The Prinplup built in timecheck cheat mod was really helpful at this. You get to repeat the same event over and over again with different choices. Unfortunately the currently available timetravel mods don't let you repeat the events, they just travel you back in time with the said events unavailable.

Nov 24, 2020
. Astounding.
Yeah, that's what makes the game so great imo. I have like 8 different playthroughs going on right now.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
It's only one day in-game, but there's quite a bit of variation in who you interact with/how. I hate downloading first releases that are just two minutes of content, so I worked hard to make sure that's not the case here.

Every tag does have at least one scene in the game right now though.
I get you, haha. I'm working on a game but although I already have a lot of content I Probably won't release it (if I release it at all) until I have 1/6th of it done. (honestly the programming is probably be more like half the game though, almost done with the majority)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I get you, haha. I'm working on a game but although I already have a lot of content I Probably won't release it (if I release it at all) until I have 1/6th of it done. (honestly the programming is probably be more like half the game though, almost done with the majority)
Now I am curious

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
for what ever reason the spoiler button isn't for me
So fuck it
if the machine is set too much power
If you want to avoid spoiler button, you can type [ ispoiler] text here [ /ispoiler] (without the spaces of course).

Like this: I made this example to explain how it works because I'm a nice guy.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes