• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 8, 2020
She really accepts it if your charm and her love are high enough. This is another example why we need Prinlup's mod, the OG one with built-in timestamps, repeatable decisions and shows every possible outcomes in every scene. Otherwise players will miss out things like you did.
It's less that I missed anything and more that I've been holding off on playing the updates until Saturday had more content, and that I almost never go the slave route (except Patel because I like her house).

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
It's less that I missed anything and more that I've been holding off on playing the updates until Saturday had more content, and that I almost never go the slave route (except Patel because I like her house).
What do you mean? You can permanently change Patel's mentality to be your daughter and has access to her house.

Oct 8, 2020
What do you mean? You can permanently change Patel's mentality to be your daughter and has access to her house.
I could turn her into my daughter, but I usually turn her into my slave, because the actress that plays her looks too old to be my IRL daughter and I still want her house. In a way I guess it comes down to immersion.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
I could turn her into my daughter, but I usually turn her into my slave, because the actress that plays her looks too old to be my IRL daughter and I still want her house. In a way I guess it comes down to immersion.
I haven't tried this route yet but what about mom? She has three routes after all. I kinda like seeing the girl calling me daddy, it's just my kink.

Reactions: Mrach_31
Oct 8, 2020
I haven't tried this route yet but what about mom? She has three routes after all. I kinda like seeing the girl calling me daddy, it's just my kink.
For me the problem is you already have a mother in-game, and I worry about how the moms might interact in some sort of orgy scenario. It would make sense to have more than one daughter, but having more than two mothers is just weird.

Sometimes I make Nadir go mommy-mode, but I'd have sex with my grandfather if he looked like Shazia Sahari.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
For me the problem is you already have a mother in-game, and I worry about how the moms might interact in some sort of orgy scenario. It would make sense to have more than one daughter, but having more than two mothers is just weird.

Sometimes I make Nadir go mommy-mode, but I'd have sex with my grandfather if he looked like Shazia Sahari.
Ask that to someone who had 2 lesbians as mothers (also, dunno how that works but seems Spacecorps MC have more than one mother, wonder how that works).

Jul 15, 2022
You are kidding me right? It doesn't even have a timecheck, I believe this one works only with botnet mod. Prinlup's mod isn't like this one at all, it has built in time checks and shows you which and let you change variables needed to have different scenes/outcomes ...
Yeah the time travel mod with the built in checkpoints was superior.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021

I must be weird then. I have 2 mothers. But it's interesting how that's weird, but having sex with your biological family isn't weird at all... Just saying

Oct 8, 2020
I must be weird then. I have 2 mothers. But it's interesting how that's weird, but having sex with your biological family isn't weird at all... Just saying
having more than two mothers is just weird.
My problem isn't two mothers, it's what to do with a third. I mean, one of your mothers could get a wife after the divorce, but no matter how you slice it, that's just a stepmother! And if they aren't biologically related to you, what's the point?

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to get all incest interaction between Brittany & father and Jake & Mrs. Hill. What can I say, I'm a benevolent ruler and I want to spread my influence evenly :p
Regarding Brittany, I found 2 so far. Footsies under table during diner scene and phone call where you force Brittany to talk about it to father. Are there any more?
Alse are there any other degenerates like me with similar plan :p

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to get all incest interaction between Brittany & father and Jake & Mrs. Hill. What can I say, I'm a benevolent ruler and I want to spread my influence evenly :p
Regarding Brittany, I found 2 so far. Footsies under table during diner scene and phone call where you force Brittany to talk about it to father. Are there any more?
Alse are there any other degenerates like me with similar plan :p
as for the Brittany and Robert (father) scenes no...not yet, as Jake/Jane both both pretty feleshed out. As for alts there is a few scenes with Karen and Emma (mom) either dream or real, Karen and Kayla, Monica and her Mom and aunt too, Ward and her Sister, Mom, you Bimbo father, Mom, you future sight daughter (can be named) there is some scenes with Lydia and Sofia's families on the Last saturday

Reactions: Durisaz
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes