G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I hate to ask but I've been trying to get on Ms.Chang's path but not sure how. Is there a walkthrough or anything you can perhaps help me with?
I'm not sure of any specific walkthrough for her, but I can say that you want to go through her events at the library whenever possible. In addition, you can revisit her after going through the underground bunker with Suzie and talk to her some more about her own past and yours. Hopefully that should be enough to set you in the right direction.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I'm not sure of any specific walkthrough for her, but I can say that you want to go through her events at the library whenever possible. In addition, you can revisit her after going through the underground bunker with Suzie and talk to her some more about her own past and yours. Hopefully that should be enough to set you in the right direction.
Thanks for the information. Just another question, her max events are until after you reach a point in her story line that says find out more about her past so can you use the orange light. After this, I just go the the bunker with Suzie right, no specific order to continue her story? ?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for the information. Just another question, her max events are until after you reach a point in her story line that says find out more about her past so can you use the orange light. After this, I just go the the bunker with Suzie right, no specific order to continue her story? ?
You need go to the bunker I think watch some of the clips. Not a hundred% on that but going to the bunker is needed then next time you see Cheng you can orange light her and she learns something.

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
So even if I type in that mrs maywood is my mom and I her son, she is still refered to as mrs maywood. Anyone know what the problem might be?

• Angry
Reactions: Dysphorika

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So a bunch on MC's mom's pictures are bugged out in one way or another, or at least I think they are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have seen more in a previous update, but I might be thinking of the sorority one I already posted. Not sure if I should be pinging G28 here, or...? :unsure:

EDIT
Oh, found some more.

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
So a bunch on MC's mom's pictures are bugged out in one way or another, or at least I think they are.

I may have seen more in a previous update, but I might be thinking of the sorority one I already posted. Not sure if I should be pinging G28 here, or...? :unsure:

EDIT
Oh, found some more.

Did you just download the 260b? Because you need the 230a or whatever the end letter is. The 260a is JUST an update not the full game

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah, it's been like this for several updates.
Right can you check the image folder in the college daze folder just to make sure there is image folders called like aug 007, 009 through to 230 and 260 just incase you didn't get original college daze images

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes