ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
- Attend a big party where many characters are featured and can be interacted with separately. The party itself is divided into groups, so you can interact with each group once before leaving. One group includes Mrs. Maywood and Karen, where you can help them come to terms with each other or go in Mrs. Maywood's mind to spend time with her future daughter. Spend time with Mona and Monica to body swap them and help them find peace in their respective bodies or party with Sofia and family instead. Finally, mass engagements for Rachel, Brittany, Kayla, and many others.
Anybody know how to get to this?

Nov 24, 2020
So how do you get to know Ms.Chang?
Talk to Kyle, I think on the 1st Sunday. Use a green light on him ( I thinks its it a green light its been awhile). Ask him for information, he'll tell you about Ms Chang at the library. Later in the day when you get a option to either go to the movies or Library, go to the library. Talk to Chang. On Monday you'll have a option to go to the library at dinner. Go there. You can either see Karen or Chang. If you pick Chang, she'll find out you have powers, if you use a light with her. If you picked Karen instead, you can have Chang learn about your powers on the day you and Rio go to the library, just use a light then. Either way Chang will tell you she'll look into why you have powers (Chang learning about you having powers comes into play later). 2nd week do the bunker with Suzie, after go see Chang and tell her what you found out. Keep going to the library and talk to Chang and she'll tell you what she found out about you. You can also join the coven if you too. I think thats about it, you can some scenes in the library with Chang and Rio or Sofia, Chang and Jill. This all I can remember from memory tbh.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Party in general I guess, mostly interested in the Mom/Aunt make up scene and the Kayla and Brit engagement. My usual family + random path didn't open the party up.
Ok might was do it all to unlock the party it needs Brittany as Lover/maybe blackmailed. for mom (Mrs Maywood) to be there you need her to be your Property or tormented enough (Unknown number). Karen and Mom (mrs Maywood) requires either
Lover or proptery on them both OR High willpower.

The Kayla, Stacy, Rachel and Brittany seem to just require them being there and High enough greenlight.

The Rio,Sofia, Mona stuff. Sofia's family stuff, you must have met her family. Same with Mona and Monica. as for the Marriage stuff it appears just to have High enoung grennlight

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
for mom (Mrs Maywood) to be there you need her to be your Property or tormented enough (Unknown number). Karen and Mom (mrs Maywood) requires either Lover or proptery on them both OR High willpower.
I think you already know this. But for the benefit of others some clarification: Mrs. Maywood will be there if you're Karen's lover. So you can get her there without property/torment route if that's not your thing.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Might as get this noted before everyone asks why can't me the two girls in the Bunker?
On your way out of the Bunker when you go with Barrberry at Midnight you can meet 2 women on the way out the First Becca who you meet during IF done the bunker adventure with Suzie(possessed or Not). that was the easy one. The Second requires to have met her during the "Rio walk" early on in the game.

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
Ok might was do it all to unlock the party it needs Brittany as Lover/maybe blackmailed. for mom (Mrs Maywood) to be there you need her to be your Property or tormented enough (Unknown number). Karen and Mom (mrs Maywood) requires either
Lover or proptery on them both OR High willpower.

The Kayla, Stacy, Rachel and Brittany seem to just require them being there and High enough greenlight.

The Rio,Sofia, Mona stuff. Sofia's family stuff, you must have met her family. Same with Mona and Monica. as for the Marriage stuff it appears just to have High enoung grennlight
I see, I was on the Brit/Kayla/Aunt/Mom lover paths and the party didn't trigger/I didn't get any options to attend a party. Are there any other triggers needed for the party to become an option?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I see, I was on the Brit/Kayla/Aunt/Mom lover paths and the party didn't trigger/I didn't get any options to attend a party. Are there any other triggers needed for the party to become an option?
I read through it only what I stated you are after the Hill dinner right?

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
don't suspose you will to share a save. so I can firgure whats gone wrong?
Sure, this one has the botnet mod loaded, wanted to see if I can see some variable somewhere. For the record I did a first run without it and it still didn't work, so it ain't the mod.

Shinigami116

Aug 22, 2018
some things that i need help with, first is there a way to get botnet mod without running bat file ( i play on a android)
second, is there any preggo content and a fullproof walkthrough
PlZ HeLp

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
some things that i need help with, first is there a way to get botnet mod without running bat file ( i play on a android)
second, is there any preggo content and a fullproof walkthrough
PlZ HeLp
You can accelerate pregnancy in this when the option pops up. and there probably won't be an actual walkthrough until later.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
..... I got literally none of those options, now I'm really confused. View attachment 2038277
You are On version 230B you want to be on Version
this is the update version here

v.260b
All of 'Saturday' is now complete (minus Val's game and some apprentice red links, but those will get fleshed out over time rather than in any linear way). Events featured include:

- Take Mrs. Wilson, Jill, and Lydia to the gift shop for more orange-light fun.
- Visit the sorority with Brittany and gain the option to either take part in a ritual with her, Lexi, and Hana, or spend some time with Jenny the sorority slut instead, with an opportunity to bimbofy her into a different model.
- At Brittany and Kayla's apartment, play with Kayla and Hana.
- Spend some time with Heather, Kyle, and Jill, with an opportunity to make Kyle confront his female alter ego or body swap Heather and Jill to complicate their relationship.
- Attend a big party where many characters are featured and can be interacted with separately. The party itself is divided into groups, so you can interact with each group once before leaving. One group includes Mrs. Maywood and Karen, where you can help them come to terms with each other or go in Mrs. Maywood's mind to spend time with her future daughter. Spend time with Mona and Monica to body swap them and help them find peace in their respective bodies or party with Sofia and family instead. Finally, mass engagements for Rachel, Brittany, Kayla, and many others.
- After the party, go back to Brittany's apartment to have fun in her head (and meet someone special to her) or just party with her, Sofia, and Rio in the real worldinstead.
- Late at night, when you're going to sleep, potentially get interrupted by Professor Barberry. If you're in her coven, she might have a fun opportunity for the two of you with Karen before leading you down into the bunker to confront Naomi. If you're not in the coven, you can still follow her into the bunker, though things may or may not go as planned.
- Afterwards, depending on certain factors, you might run into some prisoners in the bunker that you can optionally free.
- Regardless of whether you did the bunker or not, another night event can trigger if you have the quest to find Sister Johanna. Rio will lead you into the woods for an encounter that can potentially prove fatal, so be careful.
- Finally, just as you're truly ready to go to sleep for good, there might be one last encounter if you convinced Christy to come to campus earlier in the day. That's really the last event, though, after that you can sleep in peace until the next public release.

.260b Update Only
MEGA

Reactions: ProtDan
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes