Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
You have the option to train with Karen, by yourself. It's not implemented yet but it's there under "train an apprentice". Like I said before tho, I wouldn't call Karen an apprentice, she just shows up under "train an apprentice". Plus the fact she doesn't even know the MC has powers atm, kinda makes it hard for her to be a apprentice. The same could be said about Sydney too, I guess. Sally, I view her as a higher level apprentice in the MC's coven.
Sally was a Former Mistress as for Sydeny is more of underling of Prof Barberry

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to let everyone know, there will be an update later today, but I'm going to put it out for patrons first for a couple hours to make sure everything's working correctly. In addition, it's worth noting that while it will let the game proceed to Wednesday morning, there'll only be a handful of interactions there (not even a hub for picking new scenes) before it hits the next dead end.

The update after this upcoming one will expand on Wednesday and allow the player to move into the evening. So just be aware of that now.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Why is the owl’s egg brown?
It's because it's the Superb Owl, a Great Owl's egg is more of a greyish color. Only the Superb Owl's egg is able to to be brown. Sadly most Superb Owl young do not end up hatching due to the aggressive handling their eggs receive, especially when their eggs have been artificially deflated. But it seems that for quite a few years now there has always been at least one reaching maturity every February, at least.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Wouldn't it cause conflict with Karen?
Why would it? Their conflict has nothing to do with you and everything to do with their war to take control of a coven that you're secretly planning to do something about one way or the other. It's really pointless, ultimately, and if you take them both as slaves, in the end, they're going to serve you anyway.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
v.480a Update Only (Download .450a FIRST!)

v.480b HTML ONLY (Download .480a FIRST!)

.480b Changelog
- Addressed some errors with doing new nighttime events and then getting transported to the wrong time zone.

.480a Changelog
Note: This release starts Wednesday morning, but it does not finish it. You will have to wait until the next release to be able to properly explore Wednesday afternoon/evening/night content. With that out of the way, here's what's been added:

- A new repeatable scene with Hana at the library (alongside Rio, Sofia, and Stacy). Humiliate her in front of everyone, use the opportunity to write contracts for some of the girls, or continue feeding into Hana and Rio's cum addiction.

- Take over Robert(a) Maywood's business. Your conspiracy will involve 'help' from former secretary Christy, Emma Maywood, and maybe even Karen too.

- Visit Karen's home to spend some time with her, her 'daughter' Tammy, and Tammy's friend Eric(a). If you haven't permanently bimbofied either of them yet, gain a new opportunity to do so here.

- Go on an adventure with Val in the middle of the night, leading you to confront a new set of lightcasters.

- At night, go into a dream and find yourself face-to-face with a surprising, but familiar, figure.

- Also at night, go upstairs to visit the girls on the upper dorm floor (Rio, Sofia, Monica, and optionally Zahra). If they haven't all been in a harem yet, use this opportunity to bring them together. Otherwise, just enjoy where your shared dream takes you.

- Wake up in the morning to find that things on campus have gotten strange. Depending on your situation, you might enjoy some fun in your dorm room before being summoned by Jill. Follow her back to Lydia's apartment for an interesting confrontation.

Last edited:

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
I'm not sure I can access those... :confused:

- A new repeatable scene with Hana at the library (alongside Rio, Sofia, and Stacy). Humiliate her in front of everyone, use the opportunity to write contracts for some of the girls, or continue feeding into Hana and Rio's cum addiction.

- At night, go into a dream and find yourself face-to-face with a surprising, but familiar, figure.

- Also at night, go upstairs to visit the girls on the upper dorm floor (Rio, Sofia, Monica, and optionally Zahra). If they haven't all been in a harem yet, use this opportunity to bring them together. Otherwise, just enjoy where your shared dream takes you.
(At night, go into a dream and find yourself face-to-face with a surprising, but familiar, figure. -> this could be casting dreamsculpt to Mrs Maywood)

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm not sure I can access those... :confused:
For Hana, you need to have done her earlier events first. If she is available to you, meet with her repeatedly and you should trigger it eventually.

The familiar figure involves going on a date with Val first and entering a dream with her and someone else. Then it will be available at night as a new option when you're choosing who to go to bed with.

I don't know what to tell you about the upstairs girls. If they aren't in your harem, or future wives, or girlfriends, then no, you can't visit them.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
v.480a Update Only (Download .450a FIRST!)
MEGA

.480a Changelog
Note: This release starts Wednesday morning, but it does not finish it. You will have to wait until the next release to be able to properly explore Wednesday afternoon/evening/night content. With that out of the way, here's what's been added:

- Take over Robert(a) Maywood's business. Your conspiracy will involve 'help' from former secretary Christy, Emma Maywood, and maybe even Karen too.

- Visit Karen's home to spend some time with her, her 'daughter' Tammy, and Tammy's friend Eric(a). If you haven't permanently bimbofied either of them yet, gain a new opportunity to do so here.

- Go on an adventure with Val in the middle of the night, leading you to confront a new set of lightcasters.

- Wake up in the morning to find that things on campus have gotten strange. Depending on your situation, you might enjoy some fun in your dorm room before being summoned by Jill. Follow her back to Lydia's apartment for an interesting confrontation.
Just downloading now and will get to actually play it later tonight most likely, but I'm guessing/hoping that all of these will be available on Tuesday afternoon/evening/night assuming I have all the prerequisites fulfilled? I'm definitely excited to check them all out but I hope I can get to most of them without having to start all over again lol

If not, that's fine, I'll get the ones I can now, and probably wait until a few more updates before doing another full run and checking out any earlier scenes I may have missed out on while trying some different options out :D

Reactions: Brovalon
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes