Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
You made this choice available at Monday night. If chosen, it causes Wednesday morning's event to be triggered at Tuesday morning and reach the end of content.
- Also at night, go upstairs to visit the girls on the upper dorm floor (Rio, Sofia, Monica, and optionally Zahra). If they haven't all been in a harem yet, use this opportunity to bring them together. Otherwise, just enjoy where your shared dream takes you.

• Hey there
Reactions: G28Here

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just downloading now and will get to actually play it later tonight most likely, but I'm guessing/hoping that all of these will be available on Tuesday afternoon/evening/night assuming I have all the prerequisites fulfilled? I'm definitely excited to check them all out but I hope I can get to most of them without having to start all over again lol

If not, that's fine, I'll get the ones I can now, and probably wait until a few more updates before doing another full run and checking out any earlier scenes I may have missed out on while trying some different options out :D
Yes, they're all accessible on Tuesday, but as a rule of thumb you should always keep a save at the latest 'hub' section for future releases, that way you can easily see whatever got added even if the day doesn't progress yet.

You made this choice available at Monday night. If chosen, it causes Wednesday morning's event to be triggered at Tuesday morning and reach the end of content.
Good catch, I'll have a bugfix out for this in a bit. EDIT: .480b bugfix is out now.

Last edited:

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
This game needs to finish already, I'm sure creator is getting tired of the same story after 5 years which is why he's splitting focus on a new game as well. At this point what is there to finish anyway, just have us fight some witches and take over the world, been paid enough on this game so let patrons pay for the Power of Will game if they like that, don't keep stringing this one out longer.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
can anyone help with me Barberry event, both the event where she invite you to her place, so you can choose to blue either her or sidney, and the other one where you are invited to do a ritual with sydney and the librian cheng.

for the life of me i can't seem to reliablity get those events, i believe it use to be if you transform jill twice, then you get an invite. doesn't seem to work with the current patch.

Nov 24, 2020
can anyone help with me Barberry event, both the event where she invite you to her place, so you can choose to blue either her or sidney, and the other one where you are invited to do a ritual with sydney and the librian cheng.

for the life of me i can't seem to reliablity get those events, i believe it use to be if you transform jill twice, then you get an invite. doesn't seem to work with the current patch.
You have to join the coven as a thrall to get most of those scenes.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes