RoVelD

Apr 12, 2021
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v450a content.
edit: 2023-11-11—update varmod for v450a content

There are two files in the archive:
vxxx-varmod.html
vxxx-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

latest release: 2023-11-11: v450_varmod-2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
480b&?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeDaze-0.480b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
Nov 24, 2020
I could be remembering wrong but I think Jake can get with Heather and Lydia too when you play pinball. Not sure if there's a pregnancy opportunity though.

Out of curiousity, where is the Jake Sofia scene?
Jake and Sofia scene can happen, I think on the weekend after the 1st week of school, on Sunday. It happens in Sofia and Rio's room.

silence_d

May 5, 2020
Love this game. I just wish it had more female body swapping. I also wish it had a full M2F transformation route.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Heather can get pregnant by Professor Stein. In the city, when Stein tries too hook up with her, the MC can swap their personalities. Then, Heather in Stein's body can impregnate Stein in Heather's body. After the light fades, she will be pregnant by him.
Dammit. I never even considered Stein with a student. I've always used lights on that character. Here we go again...

Does Stein have scenes with other girls or just Heather right now?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Update seems rather underwhelming in comparison to past ones. Only got 3-4 quick events even when I go back further in my save like the end message suggested.

Reactions: Drafox

borja45332

Jun 28, 2021
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v450a content.
edit: 2023-11-11—update varmod for v450a content

There are two files in the archive:
vxxx-varmod.html
vxxx-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

latest release: 2023-11-11: v450_varmod-2
can you update

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Does that mean that sometimes, it's best to skip a conversation at a certain point to get a better option on the next?

Someone mentioned doing a wingman run, but I've never been able to succeed in having the girls run on other dudes. No clue how to push them that way, even once I own them.

I tried to save Jake or the other guy to be my 2nd, give them a small piece of the empire pie but no luck.
Yeah, often doing things "now" can cut you off from being able to do things "later".

I'll be honest, I don't know anything about any of the sharing stuff simply because that's not my cup of tea, but I assume the same is true with those interactions.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
AJ is currently working on a sandbox mod version of the game, and has been popping in once in a while to show us progress as it's coming along, and the walkthroughs are taking a back seat while that is going on. So it'll probably be a while if you're waiting on that walkthrough to be updated, and even following the one that's there now likely will have you missing things that have been added since 260 anyways. If it's your first run, then sure, follow a walkthrough to get used to it and get an idea of when some of the core story events happen, but then it's better to start exploring on your own to find all the fun stuff there is to find.

Honestly, I ended up playing through a few runs with different walkthroughs before I ended up just trying a few entirely on my own, and found that way more fun. I really enjoyed just doing a "checkpoint all the things" run where I basically checkpoint at each "hub" and do all the things that fit my personality style (so I still avoid enslaving focused things if I'm going lover, etc) and avoid obviously choosing contradicting choices (although g28 seems to have done a pretty good choice of keeping you from being able to do that by making options that have contradicting choices in them not available a second time after loading a checkpoint).

I also make sure to make a separate save before setting each new checkpoint just in case using it gets me stuck (like loading the checkpoint leaves me with no choices, which has happened before).
He is still working on that sandbox version? I remember trying it out when he first started it like a year ago.

idegafwtfisthis

Feb 10, 2021
I'm planning on doing a "wingman" run where I focus on getting as many characters pregnant by each other as opposed to MC. Wondering if anyone can help me find anyone I'm missing. I have the following:

Mrs. Maywood - Mr Maywood
Mrs. Hill - Jake, customer at gift shop
Heather - Kyle, Jake
Lydia - Boss
Jill - customer at gift shop
Brittany - Mr. Maywood
Sofia - Jake
Susie - Monster Thrall
Abby - prostitute patron

Are there any others yet?
Heather can be impregnated by Prof Stein also.
Mrs. Maywood by Jake
Mrs. Hill by Kyle
How do you get Sofia to be impregnated by Jake?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Heather can be impregnated by Prof Stein also.
Mrs. Maywood by Jake
Mrs. Hill by Kyle
How do you get Sofia to be impregnated by Jake?
Technically you can't through normal game play. There is a scene early in the game where after multiple bimbo transformations Jake can creampie Sofia but she is already pregnant by the player. The variation where Jake knocks her up can only happen if you change the game variables in the console and make it so Sofia isn't already pregnant in that scene. It's an extra variation that never got a proper implementation due to time restraints and voting.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes