Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Ok answering both questions but won't reply to you twice 1. Titus I think so 2. Wilson and Monica or anyone else just don't bother with the Option to make them work for Cassandra. I can't remeber the option to whore them but you don't have to whore anyone. As for not running into Cassandra you will always run into her EVEN if you don't met her
It's been a while since I last played but doesn't Fuller kill Titus if you choose to let him live?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I see we have a Master of the Tiu-Titsu here *Bows respectfully* :KEK: :KEK:
Your learning grasshopper son remember one g cup is equivalent to 4 pounds enough to cr7sh a beer can or your skull titsu-fu is the art of slapping those meatballs b4 they slap u never forget your training and remember the nipple is with u

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Your learning grasshopper son remember one g cup is equivalent to 40 pounds enough to cr7sh a beer can or your skull titsu-fu is the art of slapping those meatballs b4 they slap u never forget your training and remember the nipple is with u
One G-cup is 40 pounds!? Jesus, now I feel bad for the ladies we've been bimbofifying. 40 pounds!

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosslayer

mRaYM087g4

Jan 16, 2022
I understand that it's not your fault and you don't do it deliberately. But it's strange that so many other Twine games don't do this. For example, *** *******'s html index file is 137,000 lines long, **** * ****, 18,000. College Daze, 116. I guess it's just a different version of Twine, or compilation/publish method? Again, not blaming you, and it's really not your problem because the game works for users.
(Ended up censoring the game names because people's posts have been getting deleted whenever they discuss other games within a thread recently).

To anyone that likes searching through the code to cheat discover conditionals or scene names (for skipping to them with SugarCube.Engine.play("scene_name") ) like I do, I found making a copy of the html and running
Code:
sed -i 's|</div><div|</div>\n<div|g' copy.html
on it makes it usable in a text editor (but breaks it in your browser, so make sure you do this on a copy).
I had to do it with sed, because attempting to do so within an editor caused the editor to hang for 10 minutes (before I gave up and killed it).
you can use the "convert twine v1 to v2" html file from the motoslave.net to convert the file to twine v2 format then something like tweego with sugarcube-2 to decompile to twee language.

Nov 24, 2020
It's been a while since I last played but doesn't Fuller kill Titus if you choose to let him live?
From what I remember, if you let Titus live, Fuller doesn't kill him. Titus leaves and you wonder if you'll ever see him again. That could've changed tho, G28 has changed scenes before. I normally just kill Titus, better to be save then sorry imo.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
From what I remember, if you let Titus live, Fuller doesn't kill him. Titus leaves and you wonder if you'll ever see him again. That could've changed tho, G28 has changed scenes before. I normally just kill Titus, better to be save then sorry imo.
He does kill him, but he doesn't do it in front of you. Instead, afterwards there's some bits in the narrative about you hearing gunshots later. Fuller just doesn't tell you what he did since you insisted on keeping the demon alive.

Nov 24, 2020
He does kill him, but he doesn't do it in front of you. Instead, afterwards there's some bits in the narrative about you hearing gunshots later. Fuller just doesn't tell you what he did since you insisted on keeping the demon alive.
Don't remember that at all lol.. I've only let Titus live once and that was when the scene first came out.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Don't remember that at all lol.. I've only let Titus live once and that was when the scene first came out.
I'm in the same boat, haven't let him live in a playthrough since the scene first came out. However the narration saying he dies anyway is the exact reason I've been doing it myself this whole time, that's probably why I was able to remember it clearly even after all this time. I could be wrong but I think my reasoning was you get slightly more points with the queen if you do it yourself.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
So I'm at the sorority trying to get Hana lexi and Val pregnant but how do I get the blue light to appear to work on Hana? Do u cast cum addiciton first and yes I'm using the checkpoints system I know u have to talk to Val first or she won't be on the list of choices is Hana always on birth control at that point? I could sworn u could use the super charged to gg et her pregnant regardless

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
So I'm at the sorority trying to get Hana lexi and Val pregnant but how do I get the blue light to appear to work on Hana? Do u cast cum addiciton first and yes I'm using the checkpoints system I know u have to talk to Val first or she won't be on the list of choices is Hana always on birth control at that point? I could sworn u could use the super charged to gg et her pregnant regardless
You have to do Cum Addiction twice in a row, I think. Then it lets you pick the blue light during the second time, that should work.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chaosslayer

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just a head's up for everyone, I'm still going to put out a smaller release on the 16th as planned, but the 'official' one will be out a couple days later that includes a series of pregnancy conversations and the intro for the night event that won't be finished yet. Basically what'll be available before that is the various morning/afternoon events during typical class time.

Dec 28, 2020
Just a head's up for everyone, I'm still going to put out a smaller release on the 16th as planned, but the 'official' one will be out a couple days later that includes a series of pregnancy conversations and the intro for the night event that won't be finished yet. Basically what'll be available before that is the various morning/afternoon events during typical class time.
Good to know

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
When can we expect the night event?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes