N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
In this case, that just means replayability. Focus on different girls/lights in each save. It hasn't gotten boring for me yet and I've been playing this since before the first week was done.
Game is nice and I personally already had enough. No girl/light got my attention

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
When will the update release
There is due a Mini in the next few days followed by a major

G28
Just a head's up for everyone, I'm still going to put out a smaller release on the 16th as planned, but the 'official' one will be out a couple days later that includes a series of pregnancy conversations and the intro for the night event that won't be finished yet. Basically what'll be available before that is the various morning/afternoon events during typical class time.

Dec 28, 2020
There is due a Mini in the next few days followed by a major

G28
Just a head's up for everyone, I'm still going to put out a smaller release on the 16th as planned, but the 'official' one will be out a couple days later that includes a series of pregnancy conversations and the intro for the night event that won't be finished yet. Basically what'll be available before that is the various morning/afternoon events during typical class time.
Will it be released on here today

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
The game is interesting, but it keeps getting more complex and confusing that I already got overwhelmed.
I hope G28 doesn't find this comment insulting but part of the game's complexity is unintentionally deceptive. The only stats that truly matter in most cases are your light levels and your personal stats (Attractiveness, Willpower, etc). The non-MC stats can still effect some things but if your primary goal is harem expansion you'd be surprised how much you can simply ignore. For example, when I first started playing I assumed it would be required to get Mrs. Maywood's lust level as high as possible to get over the hurdle of her finding you completely unattractive or however the description is worded. That isn't the case at all. As far as I can tell you can do a run specifically focused on increasing her lust but it wouldn't really change much if you hadn't been so hyper focused on that one stat.

Unironically I think the complexity of the story ultimately hurt the complexity of the game mechanics because keeping all the individual stat triggers and plot points sorted would drive a dev mad.

Reactions: N0nsens3

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The intro for Rio's mom isn't going to be ready for many hours still, so while I prep that for patrons to look through first, here's a link to the stuff before that (basically a bunch of morning events, so it'll stop before you hit Wednesday evening or anything).

.488a

Do not report this as a game update, this is not intended to hit latest updates or anything like that, I'm just putting it here for people that are patient.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2020
The intro for Rio's mom isn't going to be ready for many hours still, so while I prep that for patrons to look through first, here's a link to the stuff before that (basically a bunch of morning events, so it'll stop before you hit Wednesday evening or anything).

.488a
MEGA

Do not report this as a game update, this is not intended to hit latest updates or anything like that, I'm just putting it here for people that are patient.
Thx

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
...includes a series of pregnancy conversations and the intro for the night event that won't be finished yet.
Goddamn love when the gals tell me they're pregnant! Unfortunately leaving for a vacation and won't be able to play it until September, but I'm sure looking forward to the bigger part of this update! Going to be lots of good stuff ready when I return.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes