scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
Hmm, is there a failure?
Cause i end with " Go to dinner with Jake and Ms. Hill. " and then with that " Error: the passage "DinnerPlans063JakeHillStart1" does not exist "

Reactions: Habequiddum

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Hmm, is there a failure?
Cause i end with " Go to dinner with Jake and Ms. Hill. " and then with that " Error: the passage "DinnerPlans063JakeHillStart1" does not exist "
this update is up to this point. the next one will finish sunday
so probably the scene i was trying to find is from the night(after dinner)with ms hill, as Flamewolf suggested

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How the fuck did I miss THREE UPDATES?!?!?!

Umundo

Jan 8, 2020
Story is stuck at some point because most scenes doesn't exist.And i don't know if the content is over or cheat is bugging the game or it is just a bug in general.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Story is stuck at some point because most scenes doesn't exist.And i don't know if the content is over or cheat is bugging the game or it is just a bug in general.
The game is still in development sounds like you ran into the end of the available content released so far.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Cool, I haven't played since the last main update on here. Any new content that's predicated on previous decisions?
In the morning there is a phone call with your parents. I think there's a line or two that might mention if you had teleported home on (I think) Thursday. Not sure if there would be any extra content if you had bimbofied and blackmailed your dad on the first Sunday. I never followed through with that after discovering the option.

In the afternoon, you can encounter either Karen Porter or the male Porters. There's an option available if you had used the green light on the second Saturday to cast "Eternal Contract" on Kayla Porter.

Also in the afternoon, you can go visit Rio & Sofia. If you had made Sofia your girlfriend and I guess had sex with Rio, some of the options lead to establishing a three-way relationship with the girls. They will be aware and accepting of both being your girlfriends and you won't even need any lights.

One of the afternoon encounters is with Professor Patel. I guess it would only be available if you used the purple light on her on the second Saturday. The scene will most likely change depending on whether you had her set as mom, daughter, or slave.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, are there some common factors in getting Monica to become your apprentice? I REALLY want to achieve just that, everything else is second priority...

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes