G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here Wanted to say that I'm impressed by how you managed to fit in a D&D campaign of all things.
That was the first of a few patron requests for it, so expect to see more from those galleries/videos lol.

Guys, are there some common factors in getting Monica to become your apprentice? I REALLY want to achieve just that, everything else is second priority...
There's actually a few ways you can do it: 1) if attractiveness is 7 or higher, 2) if you researched Monica with the assistant, or 3) if Monica is your girlfriend (there's a few opportunities to do this early on, so I'm not going to list them, but if you go on walks with her or take her to the library, you should eventually run into it).

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Is it actually possible to use the green light on Karen on Tuesday (without using the cheats) ? I have green lvl 4, Attractiveness 3, Willpower 8, Fitness 2, Intelligence 6 and Corruption 8 and I couldn't pass. I tried to get green as high as possible, but if it requires lvl 5, I couldn't find how to reach such a high level so early in the game.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is it actually possible to use the green light on Karen on Tuesday (without using the cheats) ? I have green lvl 4, Attractiveness 3, Willpower 8, Fitness 2, Intelligence 6 and Corruption 8 and I couldn't pass. I tried to get green as high as possible, but if it requires lvl 5, I couldn't find how to reach such a high level so early in the game.
To get the absolute earliest major lights without cheats, you have to accept the queen's gift. If you avoid it, then you have to wait a bit longer to build it up enough.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I took the queen's gift (or else I'd still be green lvl 2 at best).
Then that means you missed a green light somewhere along the way. During the early game I kept track of the max possible experience you could get for each light to determine whether or not I actually had to write content for that given major light. So if there's content there, that means you must've missed an available green light along a path at some point. Sorry, I can't help you out more than that lol.

Reactions: Guntag

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
anyone know how to get to karen kayla ??
before the night with hill and the party(before you deal with monica), you have 3 options: sit with heather, sit with brit and sit with kayla. sit with kayla and sign the contract.
when you reach the current version go to town and see the porters, sign the contract for karen, then go to library and present both contracts to karen

Reactions: nocake

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
before the night with hill and the party(before you deal with monica), you have 3 options: sit with heather, sit with brit and sit with kayla. sit with kayla and sign the contract.
when you reach the current version go to town and see the porters, sign the contract for karen, then go to library and present both contracts to karen
Do you know exactly when that takes place cause I'm having trouble finding it for some reason

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Just wondering if there's currently any way to permanently transform a supporting character (Such as Kyl(i)e or Dad)?

Tempor

May 12, 2018
G28, any plans to go back and fill out those placeholder lights on the first few days? seems to me it may be a mistake to postpone them, because as you write new days it will be harder to come up with scenes that dont clash with future events i think. You can always scrap the corresponding lights but i figure you may need some of their XP to access later scenes on a non cheat run

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
G28, any plans to go back and fill out those placeholder lights on the first few days? seems to me it may be a mistake to postpone them, because as you write new days it will be harder to come up with scenes that dont clash with future events i think. You can always scrap the corresponding lights but i figure you may need some of their XP to access later scenes on a non cheat run
After G28 introduced time travel in the last update, I just kinda assumed that at some point youd be able to travel back and actually use those lights after you gained more control over your time traveling power. (without the cheat enabled) I could be wrong though.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is there some kind of guide showing the routes. I see a lot of good stuff on the SugarCube console, but can't seem to find it when playing.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Is there some kind of guide showing the routes. I see a lot of good stuff on the SugarCube console, but can't seem to find it when playing.
unlikely for some time this game has soo many routes it puts a lot of actual cyoa games to shame. Due to all the choices and paths walkthroughs aren't that likely for a while...

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This is a really nice game, love it to be honest.

I hope at some point you can introduce more sandbox elements to it like some sort of better time management tool and girls being around so you can use your powers on them, right now the dynamic feels really right it just needs that extra freedom for the player to choose from.

Overall, really good stuff.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
This is a really nice game, love it to be honest.

I hope at some point you can introduce more sandbox elements to it like some sort of better time management tool and girls being around so you can use your powers on them, right now the dynamic feels really right it just needs that extra freedom for the player to choose from.

Overall, really good stuff.
Based on conversations with G28Here both here at f95 and on Discord, adding sandbox elements is prohibitively expensive in terms of coding time. It's also why adding custom scenarios and mods is much harder for this game compared to, say, Incubus City which is already set-up to be a sandbox game. This is setup to be more a branching interactive novel closer to Transfigure or Student X-Change Program.

MilkMan97

Aug 9, 2019
I've been playing this game over and over for the past few days, trying out the different choices and the consequences they have, something I haven't really done for many games on this site. It's a really fun experience, it took me like, three days to figure out how to get the route I wanted through the current content.

The only real gripe I have with the game currently is that the stat checks seem a bit too high to pass unless you actively know about them. For example, if you try to help Sofia and Rio with their boxes on the first day, you basically need to have picked the Nerd stat bonus set (+5 int, +3 will) or it fails. This sort of lightens up once you have more freedom to play around with lights and get more stat boosts, but I've also noticed that the intelligence requirements for 'doing well' in classes are ridiculously high.
The first day of classes, the requirement seems to be around 5 int, which requires either a primary int boosting stat set, or a secondary and basically every single int boost you can get up to that point, and even then I'm not sure if that's enough, since I haven't mapped it out. By the second week you have to be around 8 or 9—my current playthrough had me around there and I still was seeing text for failing the check when it came to Professor Ward's third class. I suppose it doesn't really matter, but I feel like some ways of boosting stats quicker could be useful—either that or considering lowing the requirements on some of those checks.

Of course, I'm not the dev, and I have no idea what the real requirements are, or how much he's tweaked them, but it's something I've noticed a lot over the course of my own play. I'm probably wrong about all this, but I thought I'd offer my opinion on the topic, I guess. Still, I can't believe how many branching paths and consequences G28 has managed to fit into the game—for example, even though Monica doesn't have a bimbo 'route' tracker on her data, there's still continuity between her scenes—having her call the MC 'Daddy' in her second bimbo scene despite you being perfectly able to miss the context of it by not picking her first one.
And the orange lights—or, sleep spells, I guess—give you some nice extra tidbits of backstory on the characters. Learning about how Monica's mom sees herself through a major dream option, learning about Lydia's parents, getting an early look at Barberry's powers through Suzie, all of that is amazing. And I love that you can just stumble into faking membership in the coven with just one choice in the beginning of the game.

If I can gush more, I personally love Sofia and Rio—I like how driven Rio is, along with being a bit 'hard to get', and I'm a sucker for the impreg fetish, so you know I'm hitting that Sleep button on Sofia every time I see it. Jane is also pretty cute when you take the more romantic approach to her, as well. There aren't many characters in the game I really dislike, even. I think Kyle, Tom, Brittany, and Barberry are the only ones I've really got any reason to dislike, and all of those are pretty minor.

Though, well, I guess I do have one other very minor complaint. It feels weird having all of the mind shaping make you pick from the same exact list of 'mommy, brat daughter, or slave', at least to me, but I can see how making wildly different paths for each possible person you can mind control would be difficult. Again, it's a minor complaint, but I think that the mind reading parts of mental spells were cooler than the actual mind shaping, at least at the moment.

Just so I don't end the comment off on a bad note, I do want to ask a bit about corruption as a value. I haven't read through the whole thread, but I'm very curious about whether Corruption does or will do anything in the game—most people are probably going to end up taking the Succubus's deal, since it's one of the few ways to get up to using Dancing lights within the current content, and summoning the servant a few times for extra info. I do feel a bit strange using Corruption for anything else—the only other time I've used it is for healing Sofia, though I have checked out the time stop scenes and backed out of them like a coward. Maybe I'm just being too wary—I'm curious how other people in the thread have been using or not using Corruption, honestly.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes