chandes

Sep 29, 2020
For the normal(Eva Lovia) Sofia you need to stick to the love route. On Monday, Aug 12(week 2) go to Sofia/Rio's room and choose Talk to them -> Spend time with Sofia -> Ask Sofia to stop taking birth control. Which leads to choice to Try to include Rio in your fun or Fuck Sofia in front of her roomate. Cum in Sofia
Didn't work, maybe I am missing some stats or something.

Thanks though.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone know what the step-by-step process is to get Sofia (Eva Lovia's character) pregnant?
Sofia:
To get her pregnant: the 1st time you get to have sex with sofia, you dont learn about the pills, unless you bimbofy her. so, either bimbofy her or skip to the 2nd time. the 2nd time is if you have sex with her or threesome with her and rio. you learn about the pills. the 2nd time you meet her hangout with her ask her to stop taking the pills.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
How do i make a foursome with Sofia Rio and Monica?
I remember a threesome scene with Sofia+Rio and another with Rio+Monica, but not one with all of them together.

Although, now that you bring it up... if anyone finds a way to make it happen, do share :devilish:

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
How do i make a foursome with Sofia Rio and Monica?
You can ask g28 to make sure, but I thought this was always planned though I don't think its possible yet, even so I don't believe it will be my optimum route until at least the second Wednesday (the problem I'm seeing is that you would likely need all three to be GFs, Monica can be done early and Sofia can be done on a hunt that takes no time away from anything else, the problem is Rio as it seems more beneficial to present Kayla and Karen's contract before the second week starts and then then on Monday you should probably complete the Titus fight for maximum bonus and those are your first two opportunities to make Rio your gf meaning that the day to make Rio your GF is optimally the second Tuesday)

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Speaking of the Titus fight can g28 or someone else answer something for me, as far as I understand it the reason you get a bonus from defeating Titus early is because he is at war with the coven and will use resources fighting them throughout the week. So taking his empire early is best because you can deploy the resources better than him. But is their any benefit if you destroyed the empire? It seems like the opposite should be true if you plan on destroying the empire (the later that you defeat him the better) as the coven would be more weakened the later you defeat Titus because they need to defend against him, but I'm just guessing and don't know if any of this is true/planned.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Speaking of the Titus fight can g28 or someone else answer something for me, as far as I understand it the reason you get a bonus from defeating Titus early is because he is at war with the coven and will use resources fighting them throughout the week. So taking his empire early is best because you can deploy the resources better than him. But is their any benefit if you destroyed the empire? It seems like the opposite should be true if you plan on destroying the empire (the later that you defeat him the better) as the coven would be more weakened the later you defeat Titus because they need to defend against him, but I'm just guessing and don't know if any of this is true/planned.
Dunno what is planned but what you said would be cool.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The basic intent was to just provide some kind of benefit for people that decide to tackle Titus immediately instead of waiting until the end of the week when they've had more time to raise their stats. I probably won't do anything for waiting until 'Friday' to fight him just because waiting until then will already be fairly easy so there isn't anything particularly impressive in waiting that long.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
The basic intent was to just provide some kind of benefit for people that decide to tackle Titus immediately instead of waiting until the end of the week when they've had more time to raise their stats. I probably won't do anything for waiting until 'Friday' to fight him just because waiting until then will already be fairly easy so there isn't anything particularly impressive in waiting that long.
And I get that, but is there any benefit to winning early if you destroy the drug empire? Maybe salvage some powerful artifacts that would have been used against the coven or does it not matter at all, I personally always take over the empire, I'm just wondering if it matters for people that destroy it.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So, if we fight (and win) him early, we will get some more benefits, right??

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Just started.
Really good so far. 2 questions.
1. Any plans for more sandbox approach?
2. What role "Corruption" plays? More choices or if i have to much i will be block on a certain path?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Just started.
Really good so far. 2 questions.
1. Any plans for more sandbox approach?
2. What role "Corruption" plays? More choices or if i have to much i will be block on a certain path?
1. No, there is no plan to ever make this sandbox
2. Corruption is explained on the night of the first Monday, essentially it's how many peices of your soul the succubus owns

Rule97

May 2, 2018
There was a code thing that let you see what stats you gained/lost in every choice. Could somebody link that?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes