Hi, just finished fighting Titus an all that but I'm getting
Error: the passage "Midnight087EveningStart1" does not exist
when I go to sleep.

Any help?
No one has updated gamcore yet to the latest public version. It's still on .87A

Reactions: turbod

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
How can you unlock the option to invite Stacy and Brittany to come over (NOT the maid path) at Sunday the 11th?

No matter what I do, I see the "Stacy and Brittany want to come over? That could be interesting. Then again, you're sure nothing good could come of it, so you think better of following through." text...

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
How can you unlock the option to invite Stacy and Brittany to come over (NOT the maid path) at Sunday the 11th?

No matter what I do, I see the "Stacy and Brittany want to come over? That could be interesting. Then again, you're sure nothing good could come of it, so you think better of following through." text...
I think Stacy's mistress rating needs to be at least 1 for this, so easiest way to do that is to bimbofy britney on the first monday and join Stacy in the abuse

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
I think Stacy's mistress rating needs to be at least 1 for this, so easiest way to do that is to bimbofy britney on the first monday and join Stacy in the abuse
Done that. Does not work. At least on its own. You need something more...

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Done that. Does not work. At least on its own. You need something more...
i got that and my interactions with brit were: bimbofy--> mistress 1, fuck her on wedn night(but she is drunk and doesnt remember it), talk with her on friday(dreamsculpt). so probably you need to know about the drugs. send kitty to spy on family.

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
i got that and my interactions with brit were: bimbofy--> mistress 1, fuck her on wedn night(but she is drunk and doesnt remember it), talk with her on friday(dreamsculpt). so probably you need to know about the drugs. send kitty to spy on family.
still no

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
When will the next update version come out, and plus hopefully someone can make the mod thingy with the dialogue hint and time checkpoint, for the new version of College Daze!!

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: There actually is someone you left off the list of light casters: Mother Superior. Kitty mentions it when you have her investigated.
Yeah that what I originally thought too, in fact here is a portion of a post I wrote about it

Kane100

May 25, 2017
My all over favorite is "A spell for all", but this game is getting real good and maybe can even surpass ASFA.....some more options and freedom to explore the world (to change "things") and of course a bunch of more content, yes this game sure has the potential!

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Bug report: When using a red light to heat up math class in the afternoon the first Friday, Nadir gains a point of exhibitionism during the event but then loses it again once the event ends and you go to dinner. In case it helps, she went up to 3 points during the event, then back down to 2. I was playing with "cheatrelated."

EDIT: I think it goes without saying but in this playthrough I hadn't gone out drinking with her the night before.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes