Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I don’t think I have ever gotten help from the demon girls, even when cheating, now I’m curious.

Also; Is there any chances to pursue the demons, like Keera, as a girlfriend/other?
To get help from the demon girls in Titus's fight, on Sunday night's hunt stop Monica from hurting Candy (light on the demon or not, I don't remember if that is necessary) and fuck her; when finding Stacy and the demon (Raven), give Stacy to her so she can have fun with the girl, and Raven promises to help you.
Titus is not a good boss to them.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
To get help from the demon girls in Titus's fight, on Sunday night's hunt stop Monica from hurting Candy (light on the demon or not, I don't remember if that is necessary) and fuck her; when finding Stacy and the demon (Raven), give Stacy to her so she can have fun with the girl, and Raven promises to help you.
Titus is not a good boss to them.
Just to add more information, as for Keera, you need to recruit him after you beat her in a fight, or recruit her when your fight against Titus.. If you want to make Candy as your right hand man and keep Keera on your team, you musn't recruit her on your 1v1 fight, and beat Titus by using an advantage at the Maze, by that Keera will join you but you'll entrust your drug empire to Candy instead of Keera. this is hands down my favorite route..

Last edited:

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
3 til the 17, not alot of time to go on, if you want to do alot of things

whats the planned playtime for the finished game ones it gets to 1.0??

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hey I mean no foul this are just my thoughts on the game so far. Not saying that it's a bad game. It just ends once you reach the end of the game so it feels disjointed to me that's all.
That's usually what happens when you reach an end - it ends.
Joking aside, the game is still a work in progress with regular updates. As has been mentioned, using the timetravel cheatmod should keep one busy, no need for sandboxing a great game.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Hey I mean no foul this are just my thoughts on the game so far. Not saying that it's a bad game. It just ends once you reach the end of the game so it feels disjointed to me that's all.
Sounds like it's time for the timetravel mod to the rescue.. Try the botnet's, you'll love the checkpoint slot feature :D

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I avoided this game for a long time because of the transformation tag. Really wishing there was a distinction between Transformation-Self and Transformation-Others.
oh how i understand your doubts
usually, if the game has tags - male protagonist and transformation, somewhere in 20 seconds after the start of the game the male becomes a woman, and the neighbor's dog becomes a monster with tentacles, and interacts with your "male"
but this game is not like that at all!
this is really that rare case, a brilliant among similar games with these 2 tags, when you really play as a male character

Futa

Feb 13, 2018
Can someone help me with the update? I have the update in with the original file, but the images don't load. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Frogface29
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes