TGafy

May 14, 2020
No, I made it up, there is no option to transform Titus in the game, I just think we should be able to after we defeat him if we wanted too.
Same, probably a hot-headed red head for Tatiana if it ever happens. It did lead me to think what if Titus wasn't killed? He's left alive living on the streets (he's shunned by other demons, nuns are hunting him, he's on the outs with the coven, maybe at the end of the fight the MC severs his ability to use the lights) until he reaches a breaking point and runs to the MC for help and the only way for his help was to perm transform him. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
v121a.zip contains the latest version (121a):
v121a_varedit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages.
v121a_fullmod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

mods.zip contains (107b) of the following:
variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages. Now also comes with botnet mods of both
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

botnet_prinplup_mod.zip contains a modified version of botnet's mod on 107b. Unzip it to run full_mod_botnet.html and variable_edit_botnet.html.

edit:
Added variable editor mod for 121a
There's a small bug with Sofia's pill tag. Even if you select the option as you conviced to not take the pills, the even will still go like it is the first time, as you didn't know about it.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Is this game dead? I can't get into the patreon anymore and it would be really unfortunate if it was. I really like this title.
It might be soon with Patreon's new rules, though, unfortunately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
There's a small bug with Sofia's pill tag. Even if you select the option as you conviced to not take the pills, the even will still go like it is the first time, as you didn't know about it.
The check was removed intentionally to let you replay the event - sofia will be off the pill even if the choice is visible. In a subsequent version I'll look into making it clearer that it is just a replay.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The check was removed intentionally to let you replay the event - sofia will be off the pill even if the choice is visible. In a subsequent version I'll look into making it clearer that it is just a replay.
Ah ok sorry about that. Was just checking to test new events and thought it would advance the trigger, my bad.

It might be soon with Patreon's new rules, though, unfortunately.
Patreon is a bunch of a greed, and they only apply rules to appear "politically correct". They don't care about the devs and patrons at all, I don't get it how that platform got so famous with such conditions. The case of Owen Benjamin against Patreon is such a big example. And I'm not even a fan of that guy at all.

There are so many alternatives out there, which baffles me why Patreon is the one that got more people.

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Same, probably a hot-headed red head for Tatiana if it ever happens. It did lead me to think what if Titus wasn't killed? He's left alive living on the streets (he's shunned by other demons, nuns are hunting him, he's on the outs with the coven, maybe at the end of the fight the MC severs his ability to use the lights) until he reaches a breaking point and runs to the MC for help and the only way for his help was to perm transform him. :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Ok lets say You could perm transform Titus who would you want as tatiana?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If I use the go back in checkpoint option to hit every single possible option will that mess up the game? I noticed when I did that sometimes the game gets confused and skips ahead to another day.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I like Alex Tanner for Tatiana. In the Titus intro, it's mentioned that he had a scratchy skin problem. I think that's well reflected with freckles if he was perm transformed.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
If I use the go back in checkpoint option to hit every single possible option will that mess up the game? I noticed when I did that sometimes the game gets confused and skips ahead to another day.
This shouldn't happen with my mod - but the structure of the game is pretty complicated with the recent patch and I may have missed a case or two; if you upload a save (and instructions on how to trigger the skipping ahead) I can take a look

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Sorry for ignorance, but what does G28 mean by DnD? I may be dumb or simply tired. Maybe a zen moment, I dunno.
You can play a Dungeons and Dragons game with some friends, and use the lights to make things more interesting or even invite more people. Apparently, only the last session was left to finish, and so far seems to be filled with choices and lights.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Not exactly what I was thinking but that is a good idea to resolve the letting him go free pathway which is the only one that I didn't think of resolution for, so I like it. I imagine that when defeating Titus your options will be to kill him, free him, or transform him and keep HER as a slave

For who would play Tatiana I always pictured a blonde, off the top of my head would probably be Bridgette B or Britney Amber (to really highlight the bimbo you made of her, and she hates what you turned her in to) or Lorelei Lee (for a meeker Tatiana as I think that shiver she does when she plays scared is awesome at denoting how terrified "Tatiana" is of you). Though I suppose that if you wanted a red headed Tatiana then Penny Pax would highlight the submissive bimbo you have made of her.

As for implementation imo this will be either you kill Titus and have his skull in your room (no transformation) and can get a bonus stat at midnight by drawing power from the skull (you choose either willpower, intelligence, attractiveness or fitness) just prior to falling asleep or you transform Titus but trap him inside of a time rift, everyone else will think he is dead and only you have access to her (this is the only way I could think of that wouldn't require a massive rewrite of weekly events to include what Tatiana is doing throughout the week though I admit pimping her out also crossed my mind) essentially it will be one extra scene that happens at midnight where you you would pick a stat and get a bonus to that stat after sleeping with Tatiana, you would pick to either trick Tatiana to give you her power every night in exchange for you saying your trying to find a way to get her out of the time rift when in reality you aren't doing anything, she will half assume your tricking her but cant do anything about it because she has no other options and she is always looking forward to your visits as she has no contact with anyone other than you. Or you can make her suffer more as she suffers from being lonely and then you force her to give up her power to you.

example of Trick pathway:

Tatiana: your back, you were gone so long, I was so lonely

You: I told you I would be back, are you going to be needy again, maybe I should just go.

Tatiana: No, I'm sorry I will be good, ... Did you get any closer to figure out how to get me out of here, I have been good haven't I?

You: Well I'm a little closer but Its still going to take a while Babe.

Tatiana: you are really looking in to it though, your not just going to let me rot out here.

You: I'm hurt by the accusation, here I am busting my butt trying to help you and this is the thanks I get?

Tatiana: I'm sorry, I'm sorry I shouldn't have doubted you.

You: you know me having to come all the way here is really making things hard if you want me to keep coming back here you have to make it worth my while.

*Tatiana starts to Undress*

You: well yeah I will take that too, but I was talking about something that could actually help me, it will be good for you too, I mean your power is just wasted out here but I could used some of it to help you get out of here faster.

Tatiana: you mean it, if I do this you this again you will really get me out of here.

You: as soon as I can, the more power you give me the faster I will be able to find a way out of here.

... *sex scene with a chosen stat upgrade.*

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Yes besides jake/Jane there is at least three more people to be invited to the dnd game. To be fair unsure how many is in the public release right now.
Could you name who else can take part in the dnd game? Besides Jake/Jane, I always thought Monica should take part. Do the others you know of also live in the dorm?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Could you name who else can take part in the dnd game? Besides Jake/Jane, I always thought Monica should take part. Do the others you know of also live in the dorm?
First game is with Jake, Rio and Sofia. Later sessions can see Monica, Ms. Hill and Lydia joining in the fun.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes