Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Can you be more specific about what conditions are needed? tried a bit but didn't success...
gladly 1. don't transfom him. 2. during the dream it say something like awaken his manhood basically not jane or Ms hill breeder stuff. 3. when you get someone bimboed or lusted up offer to take jake with. examples day 2 Kylie she drags you away take jake with u. Mrs Wilson drunk calling you missing Monica jake appears. Sofia bimboed (unsure when and where) drag jake along. the Pinball where you can bimbo jake cast lust on Lydia and Heather take Jake with you. Ms Chang/Cheng special projects option for Jake.

pizzakiss

Jul 20, 2021
gladly 1. don't transfom him. 2. during the dream it say something like awaken his manhood basically not jane or Ms hill breeder stuff. 3. when you get someone bimboed or lusted up offer to take jake with. examples day 2 Kylie she drags you away take jake with u. Mrs Wilson drunk calling you missing Monica jake appears. Sofia bimboed (unsure when and where) drag jake along. the Pinball where you can bimbo jake cast lust on Lydia and Heather take Jake with you. Ms Chang/Cheng special projects option for Jake.
Thanks for your reply. I did all things as you suggested and now Jack has 15 Masculinity, but in the dinner of 17 Aug still nothing happens... Are you sure I can have sex with Hill and Jack rather than Jane? If possible could you share a save about this?

Oct 8, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I did all things as you suggested and now Jack has 15 Masculinity, but in the dinner of 17 Aug still nothing happens... Are you sure I can have sex with Hill and Jack rather than Jane? If possible could you share a save about this?
Did you do the related cheat at the start of the game? Incest is turned off by default.

Reactions: pizzakiss

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Ok it seems you need to Get Miss Hill in to you Harem probaby through the Swords and Shields. as for a save here an editted one right where it starts......Ok fine its set after dinner during the " Enjoy some quality time with Ms. Hill." thats on me. No one really asks about jake

Reactions: pizzakiss

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I'm just trying to impregnate everyone.
Honestly for that I'd download the checkpoint mod on the first page - just did a run from day one to the end and impregnated I believe everyone possible? Almost? It's great fun using the checkpoints and seeing all the scenes in one run. (Even if it can get quite confusing at times.)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Hopefully when the game is finito completo we'll get a cheato sheeto.
Or a gallery.
Or a harem mode.
Or all 3

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes