Nov 24, 2020
Wanted to discuss what people thought about two possible routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went with Keera. After you've beaten her 2 or 3 times and killed Titus, I don't see her going against the MC. Plus for some reason I just don't trust Sally, something just feels off with her imo. Now that I know Candy is a option, I may do another save with her as the # 2.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Dang.. I didn't know why I count Sally as a demon there.. Thanks for correcting me.

I went with Keera. After you've beaten her 2 or 3 times and killed Titus, I don't see her going against the MC. Plus for some reason I just don't trust Sally, something just feels off with her imo. Now that I know Candy is a option, I may do another save with her as the # 2.
ayyy there you go :LOL: It's a call for high five!

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Dang.. I didn't know why I count Sally as a demon there.. Thanks for correcting me.

ayyy there you go :LOL: It's a call for high five!
Dang, I try to go through all the paths, but I missed alot this time around,

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28

I'm not going to go back and add it to the end of Titus just because there's a lot of moving parts already there, but there will be an event during the next game weekend where you can check in on the organization and make a change of leadership if it's needed.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I'm not going to go back and add it to the end of Titus just because there's a lot of moving parts already there, but there will be an event during the next game weekend where you can check in on the organization and make a change of leadership if it's needed.
Nice, thanks

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Dang, I try to go through all the paths, but I missed alot this time around,

Well that's awesome to hear! One question G.. Would it be possible to meet Sally again in the future if we choose to go with the coven route?

Reactions: Dysphorika

InitialMagic

Dec 15, 2018
I don't get it. Is the incest tag supposed to be for Maywoods? Changing her to mother doesn't really work.

edit: ok I mean, right after you change it to mother, the introduction still treats Mrs Maywood as friend's mother. So I just left it as friend's mother, but later on when you go shopping with the two milfs, the text says she is your mother.
When it asks your relation to her if you type in related it changes the script to say she is your mother not your mothers friend and also changes her daughter to your sister.

Reactions: Dysphorika

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Just save to disk instead. Or you can check this out and mess around with local storage I guess.
Tried it & it won't let me- it pops up with a red outlined error box saying that a separate app needs to be installed. which is weird since my other HTML games don't do this & they have no problem with Save to File. so like I said- it's probably a bug or something. & I know it's not chrome or my system because if it was then the other HTML games would have the same problem, which they don't.

Also the page of that link ye posted tells me nothing. I know very little about Twine Coding & i'm not about to go messing with it without a full understanding so I don't go mixing everything up & end up having to trash it. I love the game & have never had this problem with it before..

Last edited:

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Tried it & it won't let me- it pops up with a red outlined error box saying that a separate app needs to be installed. which is weird since my other HTML games don't do this & they have no problem with Save to File. so like I said- it's probably a bug or something. & I know it's not chrome or my system because if it was then the other HTML games would have the same problem, which they don't.

Also the page of that link ye posted tells me nothing. I know very little about Twine Coding & i'm not about to go messing with it without a full understanding so I don't go mixing everything up & end up having to trash it. I love the game & have never had this problem with it before..
Could you provide us a screenshot? "maybe" that'd help us to understand your problem better

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Whoa.. I started a new game & the saves work now. I don't know what the issue was... perhaps something with an old version save or something. It stinks having to play all the way from the beginning again but I can't do anything about it now. I'll just have to make an external save file when I finish it this time.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes