Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Was wondering if anyone knew what DAZ models were used in ths game for Chloe & Aubrey?
I think that Chloe and Aubrey use the same character, but with different hair. I haven't tested this yet. Anyhow, the assets for Chloe are...

Chloe
~~~~~
Character: Aria HD for Genesis 8 -
Hair: WF Monica Hair -

I just started to look into the rest, I have seen the MC before, I just need to look him up again, and I have also seen Chris's character as well, I'll be downloading them in the near future as I want to render a scene with Chris getting the snot beaten out of him. ;)

Jun 23, 2020
There is the official walkthrough and a fan walkthrough, however they only cover the first game/season at the moment (it takes time to write them). The fan walkthrough is linked on the first page but the official walkthrough has been removed, most likely at the request of the Devs since they are selling them.

No, College Kings 1 ends with you travelling back from Europe.

Sounds like a good plan.
Oo then i can get official version walkthrough from patreon?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think that Chloe and Aubrey use the same character, but with different hair. I haven't tested this yet. Anyhow, the assets for Chloe are...

Chloe
~~~~~
Character: Aria HD for Genesis 8 -
Hair: WF Monica Hair -

I just started to look into the rest, I have seen the MC before, I just need to look him up again, and I have also seen Chris's character as well, I'll be downloading them in the near future as I want to render a scene with Chris getting the snot beaten out of him. ;)
Be cool to see some fan art for this.

Reactions: Night Hacker

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
all the girls have the same body like they are sisters or eat vegan etc..,
Amber, Audrey, Penelope, Lauren, Jenny, Samantha, etc etc
No milf ? mature woman are not attracted by the mc

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
College Kings Season 1 [v15.1.0] [Undergrad Steve] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux (Markets) v15.1.0 · · · (2.6 GiB :: 16.1 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v15.1.0 · · · (1.7 GiB :: 16.1 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Both version have dev mode disabled (see Night Hacker's post for details).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Any chance we can change from Loyal to Popular on purpose or any other swaps during the game? Can't get Popular before meeting Nora on the end. I tried changing the numbers on Save Editor but still I got it changed back while in cab. I had it on my first run and I can't recall that I did something different. Could be because I have Chloe like gf now? Still,didn't gave me problem while I was with other girls :unsure:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
anyone got the mac link please
Yeah, I would also love to see a Mac version available haha
You can download the (7.4.11) and either use it to run the project directly or build the Mac version yourselves. Should be way faster than waiting for it to be added to the OP.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This path builder thingy only ends up in unending exceptions. I can't play the game with or without all my old saves. I had 5-6 different saves, with multiple different choices, and not even sure what the "loyal", "confident", or whatever paths are, exactly.
But, if the game won't even make it past the first scene without breaking into a grey screen, I can't find that out. lol
I downloaded the compressed version, I think. Anybody have any words of wisdom for me, here?
If I have to start over with everything, I'll likely just wait till the game is finished. Don't wanna do that.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This path builder thingy only ends up in unending exceptions. I can't play the game with or without all my old saves. I had 5-6 different saves, with multiple different choices, and not even sure what the "loyal", "confident", or whatever paths are, exactly.
But, if the game won't even make it past the first scene without breaking into a grey screen, I can't find that out. lol
I downloaded the compressed version, I think. Anybody have any words of wisdom for me, here?
If I have to start over with everything, I'll likely just wait till the game is finished. Don't wanna do that.
Save import doesn't work yet but they are working on it.
To play you have to use the "Path Builder". Don't use "Advanced" until after step 4. They have patched some of the bugs but that version hasn't been uploaded here. The patched versions sadly rarely get uploaded here unless there are some major bugs.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Save import doesn't work yet but they are working on it.
To play you have to use the "Path Builder". Don't use "Advanced" until after step 4. They have patched some of the bugs but that version hasn't been uploaded here. The patched versions sadly rarely get uploaded here unless there are some major bugs.
Pathbuilder is also bugged. That's what I was trying to use. It said in the start up of the game that old saves don't work, so I tried the pathbuilder. Doesn't work. Guess I'll wait for another bugfix or next update or whatever. Using my old saves would be best choice, if it becomes possible, cause I really don't wanna have to recreate 5-6 different saves. lol

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Why is there Something Wrong with is Update U can't even play it it keeps logging u out of the game ?

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes