richiman

May 3, 2022
Im a bit confused by the version/download terminology. I assume Act 1 is Episode 1. But what is Act 2? Is that the "old" Episode 2 or Episode 3? Or are Episodes 1-3 split across the 2 Acts?
Act I then Episode 2 Rework.

College Kings
College Kings 2
Green color: Current versions
Red color: Outdated versions
Act I
[v1.3.17]
(Current version of College Kings from Steam)​
Episode 2 Rework / Act II
[3.3.3]

(Current version of College Kings 2 from Steam)​
Season 1
[v15.1.0]

(Outdated version - don't use it)​
Act II
[v3.1.13]

(College Kings 2 with an older version of Episode 2)​

Last edited:

CheshireCat041

Mar 8, 2023

College Kings
College Kings 2
Act I
[3 Acts]

Episode 2 Rework
[3 Episodes]

Season 1
Act II
Much obliged

Not you

Feb 13, 2018
Well, V has been copying me for long enough... if he's a real coder he should be able to sort it out for the devs. I do it all the time. Not gloating of course, just saying. I've modded some of the most complex VN's on the site, a properly educated coder should be able to fix it given proper time. Maybe that's what he's doing? Fuck if I know.

At the end of the day this "KCT" you mention is just a conditional variable at best. Nothing that shouldn't be able to be handled but I've not seen the dev's code to see how well it's implemented. Either way anyone with experience should be able to fix it, let's see what V can actually do... times like this make it obvious who's doing who. Reckon I'll grab myself a bag of popcorn from what I gather in your info.

Appreciate the insight bud, I haven't come around this joint in quite some time.
1 year later, there's nothing even similar to Sanchomod for College Kings T_T we had one, but the autor deleted it's account. Pretty please master, save us from this ugly bug mess!

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
is the path builder a 3rd party tool or built into the game. I havent played in a year or 2 thinking starting fresh once I finish the current AVN's im playing lol yes im playing a few at the same time haha
yes, its built into the game, play it, its hard to miss

Yeah, I got the same problem, I decided not to fight Tom at the party, yet everyone acts like I did and got beat up, plus can't find the sunglasses either and get nagged by Nora. Think I'm going back to the old version, this is meant to be rework, if you ask me it's a rework to the worse. Not just the party, been a lot of other inconsistencies with choices made or not made.
check the version number of your ck2. but yes, its buggy as fuck

is there anybody else getting the pool party bug

where after the DJ changes his music to something better people are still complaining about it
yes, see above response

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
yes, its built into the game, play it, its hard to miss

check the version number of your ck2. but yes, its buggy as fuck

yes, see above response
The version I downloaded was 3.2.2 and that was only 4 days ago, I see it is now 3.2.10. Has it fixed anything or still just as bugged?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-3.2.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CollegeKings-1.3.17
CollegeKings-S1BeforeRework
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:
Reactions: StpdMggt and TREXrg

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

College Kings
College Kings 2
Act I
[3 Acts]

Episode 2 Rework
[3 Episodes]

Season 1
Act II
Thanks a thousand! The game is very messed up at the moment. I really like it. But with every update I get more confused.

To make certain. When I start all over again, and finish this There will be no more redo, and so on and I am ready for Act 3?

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, I got the same problem, I decided not to fight Tom at the party, yet everyone acts like I did and got beat up, plus can't find the sunglasses either and get nagged by Nora. Think I'm going back to the old version, this is meant to be rework, if you ask me it's a rework to the worse. Not just the party, been a lot of other inconsistencies with choices made or not made.
same here...

richiman

May 3, 2022
Thanks a thousand! The game is very messed up at the moment. I really like it. But with every update I get more confused.

To make certain. When I start all over again, and finish this There will be no more redo, and so on and I am ready for Act 3?
College Kings contains three Acts. College Kings 2 contains three Episodes. The next content update will include Episode 4 in College Kings 2. Act I is the full game of College Kings. Episode 2 Rework is the full game of College Kings 2. Other versions should be added to the archive, as they are already outdated. These builds were called such names by someone on this website, which simply misleads others. A better abbreviation would already be CK1 and CK2 from the full names of the game. Calling CK1 "Act I" is strange because the full game contains three Acts. Calling CK2 "Act II" is wrong, because this game does not contain any Acts, but only Episode 1 (full name of the game: College Kings 2 - Episode 1), and subsequent Episodes are released as DLC for the game.

Reactions: Jafo and chuck69

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
College Kings contains three Acts. College Kings 2 contains three Episodes. The next content update will include Episode 4 in College Kings 2. Act I is the full game of College Kings. Episode 2 Rework is the full game of College Kings 2. Other versions should be added to the archive, as they are already outdated. These builds were called such names by someone on this website, which simply misleads others. A better abbreviation would already be CK1 and CK2 from the full names of the game. Calling CK1 "Act I" is strange because the full game contains three Acts. Calling CK2 "Act II" is wrong, because this game does not contain any Acts, but only Episode 1 (full name of the game: College Kings 2 - Episode 1), and subsequent Episodes are released as DLC for the game.
Damn that is about as clear at mud. Thanks for clarifying. :poop:
Calling them Acts is not wrong, as different titles are used for the Steam and Patreon versions of the game. (y)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017

We can't guarantee that there will be no further reworks or redo's. We hope not!

Reactions: Jafo
Aug 26, 2022
Is anyone stuck after trying to make margarita for penelope? Mine's stuck the MC overlooking the drinks after he said he was about to go talk to the other guests in the pool party.

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
Without spoiling anything....can you maintain a fwb relationship with lindsey and girlfriend status with chloe? I started on chapter 3 and right off the bat it's like whoa...from one room to the next dayyum not very discreet haha.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes