BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There must be a bug in this version, I / MC was in Paris with Lauren on our special night looking at the stars and all of a second the screen reverted to chris talking to aron at the event way back at college... What the hell - plyed through a bit of that till Penelope's trial but it never goes back

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Is it possible to hang out with all the girls or should one girl be chosen?
Instead of repeat posting the same exact thing 1.5 hours after the last time you asked, maybe spend a few minutes skim reading the last few pages of the thread instead. There was even a guide posted for your question.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Instead of repeat posting the same exact thing 1.5 hours after the last time you asked, maybe spend a few minutes skim reading the last few pages of the thread instead. There was even a guide posted for your question.
Does it hurt to write a few words??
I am weak in English because it is not my first language

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Does it hurt to write a few words??
I am weak in English because it is not my first language
Empathy is a virtue lost in this new era. Most people think of themselves first that putting themselves into the shoes of others. They are just bitter at everything happening around them and cannot think of anything positive.

It seems to me that in this VN, you can go hooking up most of the girls. I tried to stick to one girl (Riley) but there's no variable in the coding that shows Riley could be the chosen girl unlike Chloe who become your girl ("chloegf")

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It's actually linked on the very first page now too under extras :WeSmart:

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Kinda hope there will be some kind of harem route...still,It's great even though i just played like...idk 40% of the game play? still in France

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes