charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v12.0.2] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
Following line by line but didn't get texts from Penelope and Riley before the beach date with Lauren so I couldn't flip to Loyal. Not sure if that throws everything off but I'm guessing it would because every decision after would go off where I'm supposed to be at that point to decide my trait.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Don't worry too much Steve, 12.0.2 is a nice update, haven't found any serious crash or bugs that comments talking about, the writting and development of the story and characters are pretty nice, like it a lot, my play through is on Chloe pass with open relationship with most girls as an Ape memeber, so far so good, as I said no serious bugs encountered. Don't worry too much on comments, you're on right track, the story telling is believable not bad at all. Peace. :)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Don't worry too much Steve, 12.0.2 is a nice update, haven't found any serious crash or bugs that comments talking about, the writting and development of the story and characters are pretty nice, like it a lot, my play through is on Chloe pass with open relationship with most girls as an Ape memeber, so far so good, as I said no serious bugs encountered. Don't worry too much on comments, you're on right track, the story telling is believable not bad at all. Peace. :)
Steve doesn't come here and he certainly doesn't worry about comments on here. Pretty sure he just basks in his Patreon's praise (I'm one, but I give him shit rather than kiss his ass like some of the 3000 others) and may/may not read the feedback from the Patreon feedback surveys he sends out each update.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Hey Steve, i see you made a fake account to comment here. :)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
OK, been awhile since I rode a ferry across the channel. Pretty sure one that tiny would make...no money. And are they not all of the car ferry kind these days? :ROFLMAO:

StepZ0

Aug 16, 2021
1. Roll back to any moment right before the error occurs (in this case before the [dinner?] date starts)
2. Click Shift + O
3. Type v12_lauren_points = 0

This can work for any other variable you are having trouble with, which to my experience is a lot this update. If you encounter an error just roll back, correctly define the variable in the console (Shift + O), and continue playing again.
i fucking love you! ty so much made my week for sure <3

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Following line by line but didn't get texts from Penelope and Riley before the beach date with Lauren so I couldn't flip to Loyal. Not sure if that throws everything off but I'm guessing it would because every decision after would go off where I'm supposed to be at that point to decide my trait.
Forgot to edit that bit happened to me too it won't matter if you follow everything else, which page was that on?

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
OK, been awhile since I rode a ferry across the channel. Pretty sure one that tiny would make...no money. And are they not all of the car ferry kind these days? :ROFLMAO:
With the borders being restricted due to Covid and quarantines, I'm assuming they just stole a boat to cross the channel without having to report to the proper authorities.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
With the borders being restricted due to Covid and quarantines, I'm assuming they just stole a boat to cross the channel without having to report to the proper authorities.
Totally see Lee doing that. And once in Paris he'll tell them they were actually smuggling heroin and that was a lesson in how he is able to pay for everything on that trip. That's why the last stop is Amsterdam.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Forgot to edit that bit happened to me too it won't matter if you follow everything else, which page was that on?
Issue is on pages 13 and 14. Everything before that seems to work out fine until immediately after the Emily lewd scene. I played around with the social media posts to see if that could flip traits to no avail. I'm not sure if the Act 1 guide was made before that was implemented but maybe that has something to do with it.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Issue is on pages 13 and 14. Everything before that seems to work out fine until immediately after the Emily lewd scene. I played around with the social media posts to see if that could flip traits to no avail. I'm not sure if the Act 1 guide was made before that was implemented but maybe that has something to do with it.
Ah I see what you mean, will edit it so it doesn't confuse people. It's not major I missed the kiss and everything went perfectly after that. Basically someone else wrote Act 1 and abandoned the guide so I wrote Act 2 to Act 3 Part 2

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes