Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Latest updated versions and patch only version (3.0Gb). Android version not available yet.

College Kings Act 3 Part 2 - (Patch 1 / v12.1.1)

"Patch 1 is out now! (Both full and patch only downloads available) It adds some extra renders that we didn't have time to add beforehand, improves story flow with some new conditions, adds a save compatibility system to warn people of incompatible saves and fixes more engine related bugs."

College Kings Act 3 Part 2 Full Version PC (Patch 1 / v12.1.1)

College Kings Act 3 Part 2 Full Version MAC (Patch 1 / v12.1.1)

College Kings Act 3 Part 2 Patch Only Version (Patch 1 / v12.1.1)

College Kings Act 3 Part 2 Android Version

Last edited:

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v12.0.2] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
We finally have a proper WT, thanks for the hard work brother, appreciate it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It's kind of funny that Charli say we have an agenda when talking with the girls, but the game kind of forces you to pick many choices to have a chance to be with many of the girls. Like seriously I can't be myself and have some fun with some funny lines, without been thrown off a path.

After skipping the 12+ gb download effort on the last couple of updates until my own self imposed "Sex with Nora" condition was met in this latest one, it seems pretty clear to me the Charli character was half written in as a Inceston'like reflection troll on the harem concept in itself (assuming one followed Steve's very early development thoughts on such) , and one aimed at the small subsection of super vocal/sensitive pirate posters who would obviously then blow his inclusion aspect in the game completely out of proportion. With the writer probably then sitting back and getting his own *chuckle* (since he REALLY seems to like those chuckles) out of reading through the rage outs here :)

On another note I was actually disappointed in that long awaited Nora payout. Her head in those animation renders seemed completely wonky to me, and which kinda sucked a lot of the built up erotic element out of the scenes for me. But even beyond that, I felt the storyline went a step too far with some need to tear Chris down completely before she could/would then gravitate her interests towards me.

On a plus note though I ran into almost zero bugs (phone still had the blue dot at times even when there was no updated message to click) running a fresh start play through, with special thanks to gamingdevil800 for his guide and which made playing speed catchup a lot easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guiltyveek

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
is there a way to win penelope's trial or are you meant to lose?
You can definitely win. I don't remember every option off the top of my head but I remember you introduce her for the first option, ask who the hacker was and always tell the truth. Basically, don't try to deceive them and concentrate on Penelope being a class act.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Just started and looks interesting. don't need the side bar to the left during sex or the phone in the top corner. More sex be better, also some anal be good

Dec 1, 2019
anyone has an idea what to do ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 405, in script
    call screen v12s7_seating_front
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 89, in execute
    screen v12s7_seating_front():
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 93, in execute
    if (v12s7_samantha and ms_rose in v12s7_killList) or (ms_rose in v12s7_killList and not v11_invite_sam_europe):
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 93, in <module>
    if (v12s7_samantha and ms_rose in v12s7_killList) or (ms_rose in v12s7_killList and not v11_invite_sam_europe):
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3280, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.0.2
Thu Aug 19 14:46:34 2021

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
You have to join the other frat, butter up Samantha and invite her to Europe. For the options, always defend her from Cameron. You'll probably want a save solely for her since like 85% of people join the Wolves.
There are no sex scene right? Unless i mess up the convo.

alivederechi

Dec 4, 2020
anyone has an idea what to do ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3280, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in interact_core
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 5.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.0.2
Thu Aug 19 14:46:34 2021
start a new game without using any mods

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm a bit confused, and sorry, I need help figuring this out lol. I played 11.0.1. I wanna start from where I left off and play the newest update. I need compressed, because potatoes lol. But, is there a patch update so I don't have to download the entire 2gb compressed, with everything? Because I still have all the 11.0.1 files, and don't need to redownload everything. I did see something in the comments labeled patch, but it has all that "Part 1/Part 2" stuff that is confusing me. What does all that mean? I assumed it would all be in just 1 Part...just using the version numbers to label the differences. What do I need to download?
In conclusion....I'm looking for a compressed patch for 12.1.1.
Thanks for any help.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Kings [v12.1.1] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 11.98 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.33 GB

Original Mac Size: 11.96 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 2.32 GB

Original Patch Size: 3.01 GB
Compressed Patch Size: 557 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent full -
only patch -

remember: the more people that use it the faster it gets. please continue to seed afterwards to help everyone else.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 192 Votes