egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I downloaded the game version 12.0.2 and reached the scene of Rile's agreement with Mc To avenge that charli idiot and I downloaded Patch 12.1.1 but the same scene remained the finish line so far.

quadisstress

May 24, 2020
Was it just me that the Murderer Among Us thing was an absolute buggy disaster, I couldn't free roam since there would always be an error so I would continue with the same character in a different time so the dialogue and the timing felt off, I remember killing 2 characters two different times. It's a shame and I don't know why they added this new update since apparantely it doens't add any new content. Is it just a fix?

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
The story is just a mess, and bugs are killing this once great game.
Yeah he/she/it seem to focus on bug for now, hope will rework story to at least remove the personality change in some girl (maybe rework te early game to make their personality like in the late game or rework the late game to revert to their previous personality).

It is so annoying that every thread is full of whining assholes that think that they could make every game better or they expect the developer (who probably already has the entire story mapped out) to make every game feature whatever fetish they have regardless of whether it even would make sense in the game. Can you add harem? I think you should make this character MCs sister. We need to be able to get everyone pregnant. Where's the anal? And fuck don't even get me started on the stupid fucking aguements about NTR. But by far the stupidest shit is bitching about bugs (THESE GAMES ARE STILL IN DEVELOPMENT) you realize we are basically the beta testers. Good God if you download a game and don't like it leave a review explaining why and move on. That's BS to hang around and flood the forums bashing on everyone that likes something you don't. Why waste your time, go find something you do like and support it.
Meh, do you have followed all the comment ? because it seem not, here it's not really the buggy side we don't like, it's more the inconsistency in the history or personality of the girl.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
how does this game compares to being a dik? i have to say i was intrigued by bieng a dik nraveling plot but the characters overall didnt made it for me

LostxWarlock

Jan 21, 2020
how does this game compares to being a dik? i have to say i was intrigued by bieng a dik nraveling plot but the characters overall didnt made it for me
While i think it's fair to say the beginning had some similarities, both differ quite a bit, CK is retty good though, however it has 2 particularly glaring issues; the overall bugginess and overall bloated size of the game, while i can personally overlook most of the small stuff, updating the game from a previous save is usually a pain, which really turns me off, also, the characters, while they are some of the best looking models you'll find around, they sometimes lack consistency with their actions, the messy relationship tree doesnt help either.
I'd recommend play, i find it worth playing but goddamn does it test my limits sometimes.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
At the start it was very near, but with time (and the dev who have messed up the story (mean by that the personality of the girl) now it's not even worth the shadow of dik))

edit : the only thing this game is better it's the update time (if only he learn how to compress himself because 12Gb each update for avoid the patch (and the bug with them) it's annoying as fuck

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Thank you for the info - I have that problem above - and was trying to fix it.
I do not have an older version of the screens.rpy file - would anyone be able to share the file?
Attached.

Was it just me that the Murderer Among Us thing was an absolute buggy disaster, I couldn't free roam since there would always be an error so I would continue with the same character in a different time so the dialogue and the timing felt off, I remember killing 2 characters two different times. It's a shame and I don't know why they added this new update since apparantely it doens't add any new content. Is it just a fix?
For me, there were a few bugs like an unexpected Chloe resurrection or incorrect (place etc) situation tracking after reload. But I managed to kill them all at the second attempt to pass.

View attachment 1362310
I'm always getting this error, when I'm trying to extract the file. Any ideas why?
It looks like your file is corrupt. May be your disk has faulty clusters, or something happened during download?

Reactions: Normdk

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I am getting the bug on the second zip aswell
I don't know why. Maybe it's some combination of your software or something. Try to unpack with different software (generally I would recommend 7-zip, but there are so many others).

PS. Also check free space on your drive(s) and maybe check disks for errors.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has anyone encountered such a problem or is it better to delete CK immediately ?
By the way, it's funny that the CK topic was not closed for a large number of errors, as it was done with PF.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
They had put there lots of the same files that didn't change.
:FacePalm:
Or doing change who don't change many thing in the functionality but force to redownload all the file.

Really hope to see RenPy in its major update, bring delta update (partial update like a renpy-update.py who take the patch file and bring the change to the game) for dev of RenPy game to reduce size of update and reduce the bug generated by copy/past of file.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Has anyone encountered such a problem or is it better to delete CK immediately ?
By the way, it's funny that the CK topic was not closed for a large number of errors, as it was done with PF.
The most important part of the error message was not captured by your screenshot (what Exception actually happened and at which line). It's possible that you used the phone at that moment, and if you wouldn't, then the error wouldn't have happened. Anyways, you can try to Rollback, Ignore, Reload or restart. It's possible to play till the end, probably (even though with some minor bugs).

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I have the same issues as well. I used to play this game all the time. This is the first time i have ran into this.
Check my replies above (about 32bit RenPy executable). Some game devs just don't pack it anymore, assuming that nowadays people have 64bit systems.

If you want to switch your OS to something better, consider some kind of Linux, e.g. Manjaro. It's light on hardware resources but gives most of the opportunities of Windows (even most Windows' games work, via 'wine').

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
The most important part of the error message was not captured by your screenshot (what Exception actually happened and at which line). It's possible that you used the phone at that moment, and if you wouldn't, then the error wouldn't have happened. Anyways, you can try to Rollback, Ignore, Reload or restart. It's possible to play till the end, probably (even though with some minor bugs).
I need to check Kiwii so there's no way I can squander this moment ,it's a dead end. Need to fix an error in the code or understand what leads to it.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes