indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so what's in this update?? i got 1 not many days ago that was very good with the Murder game on the ferryboat...no yesterday popped this updatre but seems not working...same content as previous..any tip?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No one answered my problem.
I downloaded the game version 12.0.2 and reached the scene of Rile's agreement with Mc To avenge that charli idiot and I downloaded Patch 12.1.1 but the same scene remained the finish line so far.
same...seems there is no new things...i loaded the save and arriving in the caffe i got the same windows message to save as previous update..what's the problem?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I mean search in those .rpy files for the lines of code which cause bugs, and turn off those lines by converting them to comments.

(To disable one or more lines of code from a program temporarily by enclosing them within a comment statement)

(в программировании - поставить знаки комментария в начале и конце секции кода или в начале каждой строки для блокировки их компиляции или интерпретации. Обычно этот приём используется при отладке программы)

Code:
 code()  # The part of line after "sharp" symbol
          # is a comment in Ren'Py / Python

"""
Another way to make comments
in Ren'Py / Python
is to put them into quotes
"""
Oh, that... I commented out lines 208 and 569 with "#", they turned gray, but this did not fix the error.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Oh, that... I commented out lines 208 and 569 with "#", they turned gray, but this did not fix the error.
Naturally, fixing the problem might be not that easy. It can require some debugging and understanding of the code. For instance, if some dictionary member is not found, I would do this:

0. Uncomment the lines you commented out, i.e. try the program in its original form. Run the game.
1. Go to a point a few screens before the bug crashed your game.
2. Open the console and type the name of that dictionary with the missing entry. In this case,
> kiwiiUsers
Type kiwiiUsers<enter>. That shows the contents of that variable:

kiwii1.png

3. Then I would just try to create the dictionary entry that is missing (causing the error).
Let's copy Adam's picture data, for example.
Enter in the console:

Code:
kiwiiUsers["Крис"]={"profilePicture": "images/phone/kiwii/profilePictues/adpp.webp", "username": "Крис"}
4. Press Enter. If you enter "kiwiiUsers" again, you could see that there is a new user:

kiwii2.png

5. Exit the console and click once to advance the game one screen forward. Save the game.

That might solve the problem. No guarantees though, as the root causes of the bug (and many other bugs probably) are still there.

Reactions: El_Loco

Dec 1, 2019
Hello fellows I need really desperate help with this one, any advices much appreciated
maybe worth mentioning is that just trying to patch didn't work

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 405, in script
    call screen v12s7_seating_front
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 89, in execute
    screen v12s7_seating_front():
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 93, in execute
    if (v12s7_samantha and ms_rose in v12s7_killList) or (ms_rose in v12s7_killList and not v11_invite_sam_europe):
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 93, in <module>
    if (v12s7_samantha and ms_rose in v12s7_killList) or (ms_rose in v12s7_killList and not v11_invite_sam_europe):
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3280, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.1.1
Sat Aug 21 17:49:30 2021

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
Nice update it fixed some bugs from the last update had some good sex scenes and I liked the murder game. Did encounter one annoying bug on the murder game though. When I killed Lauren while she was mad at me she reappeared and when I killed her again she was no longer mad at me. Bit of a bummer because I did that playthrough solely to see what happens with her in Paris when she hates me.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hello fellows I need really desperate help with this one, any advices much appreciated
maybe worth mentioning is that just trying to patch didn't work

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3280, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in interact_core
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update

Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.1.1
Sat Aug 21 17:49:30 2021
It's a strange bug, somehow v12s7_killList is an integer rather than set. Open the console before that bug happens and type:

v12s7_killList = set()

<Enter>. Close the console and it might work.

If the console is disabled (shift-O doesn't open it), then put the attached file in the "game" folder which is inside College Kings folder, then restart the game.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Nice update it fixed some bugs from the last update had some good sex scenes and I liked the murder game. Did encounter one annoying bug on the murder game though. When I killed Lauren while she was mad at me she reappeared and when I killed her again she was no longer mad at me. Bit of a bummer because I did that playthrough solely to see what happens with her in Paris when she hates me.
Open the console (if it's disabled, see my post above) and enter:

laurenmad=True

Press <Enter>. Then, again with <Enter>:

v11_aubrey_sex=True

That should set her "being mad" variables again.

Reactions: Leonin

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Naturally, fixing the problem might be not that easy. It can require some debugging and understanding of the code. For instance, if some dictionary member is not found, I would do this:

0. Uncomment the lines you commented out, i.e. try the program in its original form. Run the game.
1. Go to a point a few screens before the bug crashed your game.
2. Open the console and type the name of that dictionary with the missing entry. In this case,
> kiwiiUsers
Type kiwiiUsers<enter>. That shows the contents of that variable:

View attachment 1363940

3. Then I would just try to create the dictionary entry that is missing (causing the error).
Let's copy Adam's picture data, for example.
Enter in the console:

Code:
kiwiiUsers["Крис"]={"profilePicture": "images/phone/kiwii/profilePictues/adpp.webp", "username": "Крис"}
4. Press Enter. If you enter "kiwiiUsers" again, you could see that there is a new user:

View attachment 1363952

5. Exit the console and click once to advance the game one screen forward. Save the game.

That might solve the problem. No guarantees though, as the root causes of the bug (and many other bugs probably) are still there.
It really helped. Thank you, man. I didn't know that I would need programming skills for this novel, but you are good.:)(y)

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
finally got Nora nailed... do not wanna complain too much but in the Nora scene the face of Nora was morphed to another person..

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Isn this game on steam? how far is steam v compared to here and whats the difference is there any?:S..
Steam version only has the complete "Acts" Act 1 and 2 are on steam while Act 3 Part 2 is currently out now. I believe Act 3 will be finished in September then steam launch of that Act.
finally got Nora nailed... do not wanna complain too much but in the Nora scene the face of Nora was morphed to another person..
Yeah it ruined some of the build up to that moment. She's one of the better looking characters out of all of them too when her face is normal

Dec 1, 2019
It's a strange bug, somehow v12s7_killList is an integer rather than set. Open the console before that bug happens and type for example v12s7_emily not defined or samantha not defined etc:

v12s7_killList = set()

<Enter>. Close the console and it might work.

If the console is disabled (shift-O doesn't open it), then put the attached file in the "game" folder which is inside College Kings folder, then restart the game.
well after you tip i came into the murder game and then no matter where i click add theres always a form of this

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4436, in script
    show screen murder_button_overlay(samantha)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 539, in execute_show_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4436, in <module>
NameError: name 'samantha' is not defined

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.1.1
Sat Aug 21 23:16:00 2021
and after i set the one =0 this one comes
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4441, in script
    sa "Hey hey boxer!"
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen murder_button_overlay(character):
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 4, in execute
    $ char_name = character.name.lower().replace(" ", "_")
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 4, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

Full traceback:
    sa "Hey hey boxer!"
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 684, in execute
    statement_name(getattr(who, "statement_name", "say"))
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2722, in do_with
    clear=clear)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.1.1
Sat Aug 21 23:17:37 2021
still very grateful for any kind of help

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Can someone help me what variables should I have for Nora scene? If achievement is taken into account, her sex should be doable while being on Lauren gf path with Wolves, Lindsey and Mrs. Rose.

Reactions: Dudung693

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yer killin' me.
I finally get around to downloading this and binge play it all the way through and you leave me with a REVENGE CLIFFHANGER!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I wanna see that ass hole get bitch-slapped :LOL:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
well after you tip i came into the murder game and then no matter where i click add theres always a form of this

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.1.1
Sat Aug 21 23:16:00 2021
and after i set the one =0 this one comes
Code:

While running game code:
    sa "Hey hey boxer!"
    _window_show(auto=True)

Full traceback:
    sa "Hey hey boxer!"
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 684, in execute
    statement_name(getattr(who, "statement_name", "say"))
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/Benedikt/MEGAsync Downloads/Cloud Drive/CollegeKings 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2722, in do_with
    clear=clear)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.1.1
Sat Aug 21 23:17:37 2021
still very grateful for any kind of help
You shouldn't set samantha=0, because it must be an object with an attribute "name", not an integer. I don't know why the bugs in your playthrough have happened, maybe your save data got corrupt and playing from start would help. (Also see my post above how to try to add missing data.) Or you might wait for further updates hoping that bugs would be corrected.

Can someone help me what variables should I have for Nora scene? If achievement is taken into account, her sex should be doable while being on Lauren gf path with Wolves, Lindsey and Mrs. Rose.
Go to Nora after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dudung693
Aug 26, 2019
Yer killin' me.
I finally get around to downloading this and binge play it all the way through and you leave me with a REVENGE CLIFFHANGER!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I wanna see that ass hole get bitch-slapped :LOL:
The next episode will probably be the last we see of charli and Riley better have a good plan

Reactions: HogRocket
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes