Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I'm just curious about Julia , what is her real relationship with MC ? and will she be an option later too ?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wasn't she the step mother of MC or something? :WaitWhat:
Not sure, but I think MC called her mom indirectly when said "I used to have breakfast with my Mom" maybe he was talking about Julia that time but pretty sure she is not the biological mom or step mom (because of patreon rules) maybe foster mother

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Go to Nora after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the thing, I go talk to her and she always says that she wants to be alone. Regardless of alignment. So I get turn around at the door. And I'm pretty sure I got all her points during the london and paris events. Maybe except the spa event where I always sneak out.

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Not sure, but I think MC called her mom indirectly when said "I used to have breakfast with my Mom" maybe he was talking about Julia that time but pretty sure she is not the biological mom or step mom (because of patreon rules) maybe foster mother
In the v12 phone call when she asks you about a girl and you pick Nora, she says something like "when I met your father he was still married to your mom" or something like that

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
That's the thing, I go talk to her and she always says that she wants to be alone. Regardless of alignment. So I get turn around at the door. And I'm pretty sure I got all her points during the london and paris events. Maybe except the spa event where I always sneak out.
If you check game/v12/scene35.rpy, you could see:
So you probably made a mistake of trying to
Enter in the console:
v11_kiss_nora=False

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
In the v12 phone call when she asks you about a girl and you pick Nora, she says something like "when I met your father he was still married to your mom" or something like that
So maybe its foster mother indeed, MC's dad and Julia could be in a relationship but not married (patreon also consider step-mom and step-siblings incest) because it will be incest if something happen to them

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
So maybe its foster mother indeed, MC's dad and Julia could be in a relationship but not married (patreon also consider step-mom and step-siblings incest) because it will be incest if something happen to them
There is a conversation in the game, I forget with who, where the MC says his Dad and Julia got divorced. His mother left when he was young and after the second divorce he chose to stay with his Step Mom Julia. So both of his Bio parents are alive out there as potential future characters but Julia is the only parent in his life right now.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Who came up to such a brilliant idea to call the frat apes, I would understand tigers or something like that, but not the fucking monkeys.
So yeah, go wolves.

Reactions: KhamulTG81

KingNoble

Apr 21, 2020
The "part 3" file (mac) ain't working for me. if i try to extract the .rar file it just says "mac error on decrunching".

newmanchris

Apr 6, 2020
I get this message when I open and scroll through the kiwi app on the phone. I can also send random messages to various girls from events that have already happened. I downloaded the full version, any idea what the cause would be? Solutions? Screenshot (6).png

leot4avnhp

May 20, 2019
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v12.0.2] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
Why i does like everything in this but i can't have a scene with Lauren
HELP ME

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry if this have been asked (and answered before) but why does this text show up in the upper left corner?

1629662218795.png

Nosket

May 25, 2018
gamingdevil800
I have the same problem of leot4avnhp.
I followed all the walkthrough guide but the date with Lauren don't happen.
In my case is the scene "Lauren Date", after the Tatoo Shop with Imre ("It’s not that bad").
After the scene of Tatoo Shop, the next scene with choices are in gym, with Lindsey, but this scene are not in the walkthrough guide.
The choices in this scene with Lindsey are:
[Stretch / Breathe]
[Stretch / Lean]
[Hold / Breathe]
[Show off / Basics]
[Hard / Steady]
Only after this, the event "Meeting Aubrey’s Sister" happen, but nothing of Lauren.
Sorry for the long text, maybe this can help you in some way.

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
gamingdevil800
In my case is the scene "Lauren Date", after the Tatoo Shop with Imre ("It’s not that bad").
Same for me, no Lauren date in sight.
I'm guessing the Lindsey seen that's not in the walkthrough is part of the extra renders from 12.1.1 since the walkthrough is for 12.0.2. Maybe some flags got messed up between 12.0.2 and 12.1.1.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Why i does like everything in this but i can't have a scene with Lauren
HELP ME
Which scene are you talking about "making out with Lauren" or the "first time with Lauren" in Act 3?
gamingdevil800
After the scene of Tatoo Shop, the next scene with choices are in gym, with Lindsey, but this scene are not in the walkthrough guide.
The choices in this scene with Lindsey are:
[Stretch / Breathe]
[Stretch / Lean]
[Hold / Breathe]
[Show off / Basics]
[Hard / Steady]
Only after this, the event "Meeting Aubrey’s Sister" happen, but nothing of Lauren.
Sorry for the long text, maybe this can help you in some way.
Same for me, no Lauren date in sight.
I'm guessing the Lindsey seen that's not in the walkthrough is part of the extra renders from 12.1.1 since the walkthrough is for 12.0.2. Maybe some flags got messed up between 12.0.2 and 12.1.1.
After Rliey accuses you in stealing her old photo, there is the choice:

Code:
if (laurenrs or v1_kissLauren) and not v11_aubrey_sex:
    jump v12_lauren_sex #scene 29

else:
    jump v12_late_night_workout #scene 29a
So if you didn't bang Aubrey on the plane but had the relationship with Lauren then you should have "Perfect Night" with her. Otherwise you get Gym scene with Lindsey.

If variables have messed up, open the console and enter:

laurenrs<Enter>

It should show something like "True".

v11_aubrey_sex<Enter>

It should show something like "False".

Otherwise enter:

laurenrs=True
v11_aubrey_sex=False

Reactions: Nosket
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes