Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
My only regret not picking Riley off rip was the amount of time you spend with her (+redhead weakness too) but wanted to be more close to myself in this playthrough. Much as I love the redheads, Lauren would be my biggest weakness personality wise. Definitely one of those games that could have probably cut down on a couple characters but it is what it is.
Warning
gingers.jpg

And Riley has a lot of freckles!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act 1 v1.4.18] [Undergrad Steve]

NOTE: MEGA will show up once it's fully uploaded.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ACT 2 current compression is in the quote below.

College Kings [Act 2 v5.2.5] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
College Kings [Act 1 v1.4.18] [Undergrad Steve]

NOTE: MEGA will show up once it's fully uploaded.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

ACT 2 current compression is in the quote below.
I think SonsOfLiberty deserves the "Uploader" badge and the "Respected User" badge :WeSmart:.
Thanks for the updated links.
We need an extra badge for people like SonsOfLiberty. Something like 'Hero' or 'Outstanding Human'. Something that recognises all they do for the F95 community.

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
I love how engaged folks get when first playing through the first part of the game.
Soon they get back from the Europe trip, realize their saves don't work, that all the girls have lost their marbles and randomly swapped personalities, and the game is not half as fun as it used to be. :poop:
But that first playthrough, before the game turns to shit, is pretty fun. :devilish:
Yeah, I would say the story takes a huge dip around the Europe arc and then all throughout the Ep 1 of CK2. You can certainly see there was some serious behind the scenes drama, with multiple writers coming and going. I wasn't even that invested in Chloe, but even I can say her personality did a 180 on a whim. Also, what have you done to my fun, dorky Riley and who is that sad, wet noodle impersonating her? Why is she suddenly obsessed with polyamorous relationships? Also, I question the logic of dumping the "polyamorous" route on the one character that consistently keeps shutting you down if she even smells a whiff of you being interested in other girls, because she's low-key the insecure one? I guess it's because that other college-themed game did it?
But the game does get better midway through Episode 2, with the girls' personalities getting mostly rerailed as of Ep. 3, I am willing to give the dev the benefit of a doubt. I am mostly curious where Episode 6 (and my hard-earned relationship with Riley) is going to go.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Cool. Thanks Jafo, haven't played it yet. Been waiting for a less buggier version.
Well to be honest, the latest is really playable. Instead of the URM issue I have mentioned before it is much more playable than I excpected to be. So far no crashes.

I would say to you to give it a try

Reactions: otto82

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well to be honest, the latest is really playable. Instead of the URM issue I have mentioned before it is much more playable than I excpected to be. So far no crashes.

I would say to you to give it a try
I was planning on it, but I saw your comments about URM, which makes me not in any rush to play it. (Although I'm at the point, I've got all my paths and routes already set, so it probably doesn't matter).

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to do the quickie during the free roam with Ms. Rose. I am trying but she keeps on refusing....

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes