richiman

May 3, 2022
My upload College Kings 2 Act 1 v3.0.13s:

Version: Act 1 Part 3 - 3.0.13s

v3.0.13s.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
do the girls fuck other dudes at all in this game? Or is there any forced lesbian stuff?
You do stumble on one of the love interests having sex with one of your neighbors in the dorm, but you haven't been introduced yet and the point is to introduce you to how shameless and sex-crazed the campus is. If it's any consolation you get the opportunity to kick the shit out of him for unrelated reasons later. After that, it is insinuated that girls you are not involved with are having activities of their own but it isn't graphically depicted. There is a healthy amount of lesbian plotlines but your mileage may vary on how forced they are. My take? The other guys in the game are either gay, incels, abusive, or just generally hopeless. It is kind of sad. Poor girls with this paucity of choices.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello...
im new here and want to know is there
College Kings 1 or just this one!
wanna play it from the beginning
thank you

richiman

May 3, 2022
Does the latest version (v3.0.13) work reliably with CK1 saves?
I don't know if with all of them, but you can always choose a different save game (previous one). This option was added in the public release of College Kings v3.0.6s on Steam and is still being tested.

Official note:
College Kings 1 save compatibility is early alpha release. Be warned bugs and errors are expected using this system. If you experience a bug or error we ask you either report it on our or our .​

Last edited:
Reactions: asins1991

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
From what I have read Emily got ragged on a lot by players because she cheated and I think that might be part of the reason the dev made her leave, even though the dev actually said that Emily is his favorite character.
I mean...that's a damned good reason for players to not like her. Personally I'd never choose her as anything more than FWB in the game for that reason. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Didn't help her case with the way she acted, particularly under Charli's influence.

yamikami008

May 5, 2019
Can somebody please update on the Android port of ss1. Im dying to finish the story. I cant install game like these on my PC which for work only

Reactions: DustDave45

YardGnom3

May 10, 2022
How do I make suggestions to the dev team? I want to point out that the detective icon in the top left corner is covering up the reputation notifications when they display.

richiman

May 3, 2022
How do I make suggestions to the dev team? I want to point out that the detective icon in the top left corner is covering up the reputation notifications when they display.

Join -> Go to the bot-commands channel -> In chat, use the !suggest command and enter a suggestion.

It should look like this:
Code:
!suggest Add more mini-games.

The suggestion will appear in the suggestions channel and other players will be able to vote on your suggestion.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Need help season 1, after I "kill" everyone in the game I don't know here to go, try to talk with Mr. Lee but nothing happens, he just say j can't talk to the game master. What I do? I search all the path. Is Lauren being mad at me after I cheat on her on the airplane had to do with anything?

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes