DominetOrion

Jun 7, 2024
I have a query..
Is the game file on first post of this thread the full version of College Kings ( First game)(1.4.13) and I should proceed to college kings 2 or the first game will be updated later.
For me The scene with Satin was the last scene and then proceed to a warning screen to save game then proceed to main menu
Also how to copy my save of first game to college kings 2?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I did a search. And was surprised that the 5.2 version was not here.....

Where is it?

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
I have a query..
Is the game file on first post of this thread the full version of College Kings ( First game)(1.4.13) and I should proceed to college kings 2 or the first game will be updated later.
For me The scene with Satin was the last scene and then proceed to a warning screen to save game then proceed to main menu
Also how to copy my save of first game to college kings 2?
save import don't work, there is a recap start where you repick every mayor choies or path builder in CK2

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
This game should focus on fixed a lot of bug them have....

Now i stack in lindsey vip loop and after tried use jump code by some post in this it found another bug

it said Ren'py script not enable. not jumping

****if U stack at lindsey Vip bug use code [ jump v3s44 ] not [ jump v2s39 ] << it will take u back to detactive amber story

Last edited:

cnmpower

Jun 19, 2018
The current version seems a bit laggy in the dialogue department... not smooth at all. Am I the only one with this issue?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
The current version seems a bit laggy in the dialogue department... not smooth at all. Am I the only one with this issue?
If you mean the current version here, I wouldn't even bother asking. There were so many bugs in it that two bug-fixing updates were already released on Patreon. (I wouldn't know how to make them available here even if I were paying on Patreon and wanted to do so...)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Is there something wrong with the girls faces? I did the bj scene with the brunette the one that dissappeared after the overseas trip she looked weird.

buffbaron

May 10, 2021
anyone know how to get the lauren karaoke scene? in all my play throughs she cancels and you get dinner with nora instead

Zechs

Apr 25, 2017
Cannot proceed the game as some point the game will loop back Emre scene at the carnaval. When will there be update?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Cannot proceed the game as some point the game will loop back Emre scene at the carnaval. When will there be update?
That's an old bug; I thought it had been fixed before in an earlier update, before 5.0.0 came out.

I'm not techy enough to explain that, although I do wonder if uninstall/reinstall and making sure you've deleted all game-related files, would solve this. But I'm not even techy enough to tell you where to find all the game-related files.

Reactions: Zechs

Zechs

Apr 25, 2017
That's an old bug; I thought it had been fixed before in an earlier update, before 5.0.0 came out.

I'm not techy enough to explain that, although I do wonder if uninstall/reinstall and making sure you've deleted all game-related files, would solve this. But I'm not even techy enough to tell you where to find all the game-related files.
Thanks, I will try again.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I'm running 5.0.0 pc, my Text Speed is set to max but I still get a 3 second delay between dialog lines when I hit space or click. Scrolling back and then forward has no delay in replaying the dialog text just for reference.

If anyone has thoughts on this issue they would be most welcome. I'm a fast reader and the delay/lag is uncomfortable. Thank you!

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes